Racist white people are killing black babies

Yes men have been fathering children for years just a women have been willingly spreading their legs to let them do so. One has to wonder how many women have done so to fool the man into a marriage, or just for the money. And if you say none then you are a liar.

If men have no rights then they have no legal obligation to pay for child support, or anything else. And when you grow some moral backbone you will see how right that is. Men should not be bullied, or intimidated, by women. We have too many "girlie men" as it is.

Why not? If you steal money, you are guilty of theft, and if you leave people with babies they didn't want, pay for 'em. Never heard of birth control - or, come to that, self-control? You live in a total exploitative dreamworld. Grow up.

Werbung:
Not according to the Courts, or the DHS, interpretation of the law, or penderyn. Then too, I have known of cases where the guy had a vasectomy, and still ended up paying child support. In other cases I know of the DNA did not match, or the woman denied access for a DNA test, and he still ended up paying. And in still another case I know of the woman named 4 different guys that could be the father, and they all paid. There is no "equal justice" for the male in these cases. It is all slanted to the female.
Now, that really does sound unfair. Can they really make a man pay for someone else's baby?

Why not? If you steal money, you are guilty of theft, and if you leave people with babies they didn't want, pay for 'em. Never heard of birth control - or, come to that, self-control? You live in a total exploitative dreamworld. Grow up.

Listen bby girl, you want the cake, and the right to eat it too. Women need to spread their legs before a man can do anything. Ever hear of "hooking up" parties by women? And just what did the man "steal"? A womans virginity? Give me a break. The bitch gave it away. And if the bitch is so damn stupid as to not know having sex could get her pregnant, then so what? Oh yes, it is the mans fault. And since you have no clue as to what "exploitation" is I am not going to take the time to educate your sorry ass. Grow up? I am so far beyond you in any way mentionable you could spend your entire life trying, and would never catch up.

Now, that really does sound unfair. Can they really make a man pay for someone else's baby?

All the woman has to do is claim that the man she named is the father, and then deny any chance to do a DNA test. I personally know of two men that were stuck in just such a way.

https://dnatesting.com/legal-refuse-paternity-test/

What if the Mother or Father Refuses to Participate in the Paternity Test?
If the mother refuses

Chances are good the court will automatically order that, because paternity has not been definitively established, she is not entitled to receive child support from the alleged father.

Keep in mind that in most states, a possible father can only contest paternity if he does so within a specific time frame, so, if a woman refuses a paternity test, it’s extremely important for any man who questions paternity to request a test before the baby’s born or as soon as possible afterwards.

Because the court considers the welfare of the child over everything else, if a man is on the birth certificate and waits too long to test, he may never be off the financial hook—even if a paternity test eventually proves he’s not the biological father.

If the father refuses

He may face legal consequences for his refusal, such as being held in contempt of court: criminal charges could be filed or he could be fined. In many cases, the court may simply enter a judgment against the man and order him to pay child support.

All the woman has to do is claim that the man she named is the father, and then deny any chance to do a DNA test. I personally know of two men that were stuck in just such a way.

https://dnatesting.com/legal-refuse-paternity-test/

What if the Mother or Father Refuses to Participate in the Paternity Test?
If the mother refuses

Chances are good the court will automatically order that, because paternity has not been definitively established, she is not entitled to receive child support from the alleged father.

Keep in mind that in most states, a possible father can only contest paternity if he does so within a specific time frame, so, if a woman refuses a paternity test, it’s extremely important for any man who questions paternity to request a test before the baby’s born or as soon as possible afterwards.

Because the court considers the welfare of the child over everything else, if a man is on the birth certificate and waits too long to test, he may never be off the financial hook—even if a paternity test eventually proves he’s not the biological father.

If the father refuses

He may face legal consequences for his refusal, such as being held in contempt of court: criminal charges could be filed or he could be fined. In many cases, the court may simply enter a judgment against the man and order him to pay child support.

So, if the man isn't the daddy, he needs to have the DNA test right away.

Elected Trump. did they? Not what we hear.
Actually Trump carried the largest African American vote than any other Republican in recent history.

Lots of smart African Americans out there.

I know that worries folks like you, doesn't it?

We know you guys love you some LBJ "Negroes" don't you ....

Got to keep them on the Gubnent plantation.

There's lots of folks and not just African Americans that reject your racist ideologies ....

Just saying!!!

Listen bby girl, you want the cake, and the right to eat it too. Women need to spread their legs before a man can do anything. Ever hear of "hooking up" parties by women? And just what did the man "steal"? A womans virginity? Give me a break. The bitch gave it away. And if the bitch is so damn stupid as to not know having sex could get her pregnant, then so what? Oh yes, it is the mans fault. And since you have no clue as to what "exploitation" is I am not going to take the time to educate your sorry ass. Grow up? I am so far beyond you in any way mentionable you could spend your entire life trying, and would never catch up.
As you know, plenty of these noble creatures of yours tell monstrous lies or go in for rape. If he's too thick for birth control, cut his balls off.

Actually Trump carried the largest African American vote than any other Republican in recent history.

There's lots of folks and not just African Americans that reject your racist ideologies ....

Just saying!!!
It doesn't worry me - why should it - your lie machine got all sorts of mugs voting for the posturing clown instead of looking after their own interests. And I don't believe in your 'race' fantasies, so spare us that tedious balls do.

It doesn't worry me - why should it - your lie machine got all sorts of mugs voting for the posturing clown instead of looking after their own interests. And I don't believe in your 'race' fantasies, so spare us that tedious balls do.
LMAO

How's that "looking after their own interests" worked out for African Americans the last 50 years under the Democratic Party?

You parrots are all the same.

You weirdoes ought to get out in the world, and leave your 'race' fantasies in the shithouse. Listen, kid - there are no 'races': they are just a way your masters use to keep you divided while you lick their arses.

Just saying!!!
" Trump carried the largest African American vote than any other Republican in recent history."

According to exit polls, 8% of blacks voted for Trump.

So, that must mean that <8% of blacks voted for any other Republican in recent history.

Interesting stats, no?

As you know, plenty of these noble creatures of yours tell monstrous lies or go in for rape. If he's too thick for birth control, cut his balls off.

And if the woman is too think to comprehend keeping her panties up then sew it shut. Stupid bitch just can't understand the concept of shared responsibilities.

In your world all sex is rape unless it is lesbian sex.

" Trump carried the largest African American vote than any other Republican in recent history."

According to exit polls, 8% of blacks voted for Trump.

So, that must mean that <8% of blacks voted for any other Republican in recent history.

Interesting stats, no?
If you say so ....

Perhaps you should look up just how much of the black vote Romney and Bush received.

You may find that interesting as well.

Werbung:
You weirdoes ought to get out in the world, and leave your 'race' fantasies in the shithouse. Listen, kid - there are no 'races': they are just a way your masters use to keep you divided while you lick their arses.
Listen, old f*cker - the Democratic Party is all about racism - your masters use these Alinskiite tactics to keep Americans divided while you good sheeple lick their arses.

Back