1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Racist white people are killing black babies

Discussion in 'Health' started by counterfiat, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Most disturbing. I would not refer to an abortionist as a doctor. An abortionist is a baby killer. If Hell exists, no doubt it is full of abortionists.
    I wonder, do those who agree with abortion find this story appalling? After all, if the fetus is merely a mass of cells (see post #55 above), what's the big deal?
    Aborted at 36 weeks! Oh Lord please help us!
    And...no doubt this story will be reported on all the TV news networks. Yeah...right.

2. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

hope they go for capital murder with these two.

3. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

I am willing to be the house that liberal groups will come to the aid of the baby killers. No doubt Soros, ACLU, and other lefty organizations will help defend these sick subhumans. Nothing is more important to the left than the continuation of the abortion holocaust. And, many rank and file libs will agree with this.

Sick. Very Sick. Just another example of the mental illness and immorality of the Left.

4. dogtowner

FREE BRIGHAM & RILEY
    I sense a business opportunity here

5. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Hey that is a good idea.

We could set up a website asking for donations to defend the baby killers. We could post ads on lib websites to get traffic. Then take the libs money and give it to prolife groups. Oh the sweet irony.

6. dogtowner

I think I'd like to fund private investigators to gather evidence of more criminal behavior in the abortion industry. Perhaps if these people know they are being watched they will find another occupation.

Oh good news here in the Old Dominion, starting tomorrow abortion clinics will have to have capability same as hospitals to ply their trade. This will drive many out of business as that's an expensive proposition. the killers are howling that this endangers women's health when it in fact improves it by having qualified care capabilities if the murders go wrong. GO VIRINIA !

7. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

They use abortion as some kind of birth control, as though it is the same thing as wearing condoms. Even though I do favor a lot of government programs, I can't deny this whole mess is terrible. If blacks are concerned about racism, then why can't they see that this whole abortion thing is racism?

8. Cruella

Cruella Well-Known Member

Blaming someone else for choosing to abort?

Isn't that like blaming the gun for someone getting shot?

PLC1 likes this.
  9. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Exactly.

It's a personal choice, and the person making the choice takes the consequences.

10. Wag more

Wag more Member

In NY state more Black babies are aborted than are born.
    Immediately after the sperm penetrates the egg the chemistry of the egg changes to permit to no more penetration. Very soon after that the male and female DNA begin to "uncoil" and recoil together. That process is complete less than 1 hour after penetration.
    At that point in time the DNA bclueprint for the new human is complete. A geneticist could tell you the gender and hair color and whether this baby would likely do well in school and be lousy at math and good at athletics.
    After the male and female DNA unite the baby is very much alive. That single DNA molecule begins rapid division and there are thousands of molecules within 24 hours that will develop into a brain and a liver and finger nails and bones and hairs.
    Conception is complete after the union of male and female DNA and the baby is very much alive at that point.
    Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist whom Hitler greatly admired. His "Final Solution" was based on Sanger's writings and included elimination of not only Jews but also gypsies and any other non-Aryan human.
    There is no doubt in my mind Planned Patenthood is racist and is one of the largest and most successful mass murderers in history.