Racist white people are killing black babies

Werbung:
You are new here and welcome, but we have had this discussion in the Abortion thread. We can certainly have it again.

It is apparent to any thinking person that abortion was designed by the left to limit populations of undesirables...particularly blacks. Margaret Sanger a hero to the left, was a blatant racist.

Black Americans now abort about 50% of their babies. It is a sick and disgusting situation that the Left is adamant about continuing.

It is apparent to any thinking person that abortion was designed by the left to limit populations of undesirables...particularly blacks.
Wow!!! Would it be presumptuous of me to ask for a link or two to research that proves that? Here, all the time I though it was "designed" by the left to avoid having women "inconvenienced" for nine months or "designed" by the "abortion industry" to make money.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/117549.php

Kansas: Blacks comprise 6% of the state's population but account for 12% of Kansas' infant deaths, in large part because of poverty and racism, public health officials say, Kansas Health Institute News reports.

More black babies are killed by white people than any other group but its in abortions that intentionally target blacks by putting free abortion clinics in inner cities, an invention by a racist white woman named Margaret Sanger (the woman who founded planned parenthood to reduce the black population.

More black babies are killed by white people than any other group but its in abortions that intentionally target blacks by putting free abortion clinics in inner cities, an invention by a racist white woman named Margaret Sanger (the woman who founded planned parenthood to reduce the black population.

Panda! You should come around more often, we miss you! :)

Wow!!! Would it be presumptuous of me to ask for a link or two to research that proves that? Here, all the time I though it was "designed" by the left to avoid having women "inconvenienced" for nine months or "designed" by the "abortion industry" to make money.

Good Lord. For someone who claims to have reached an advanced age while attaining advanced degrees, you really are uninformed. How is this possible?

Do a little research on Sanger. And, you might also see the post I did on the Nazi bit*ch on the SC, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She recently reiterated Sanger's sole intention of using baby murder to limit "undesirables." Sick yes?

Good Lord. For someone who claims to have reached an advanced age while attaining advanced degrees, you really are uninformed. How is this possible?

Do a little research on Sanger. And, you might also see the post I did on the Nazi bit*ch on the SC, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She recently reiterated Sanger's sole intention of using baby murder to limit "undesirables." Sick yes?

It seems that you conservatives are putting quite a spin on the facts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

From that objective site (sans conservative spin and rhetoric), one would gather that "birth control" does not equal "abortion".

By the way, I am not of advanced age (only 35), rich, handsome and only have a GED. Also, I am really not interested in any of your posts nor am I interested in anything Charles Manson has to say for the same reason.

Yes, it would. Abortion and birth control were invented by whites in order to kill off the black race. Poverty and poor medical care were invented by whites for the same reason, just so little black babies would have less of a chance to grow up. Asking for proof is an abomination, as god herself told us it was true. Moreover, if we don't do something pretty soon, there won't be any more black people. It's something you have to take on faith, like Noah's flood and feeding multitudes from a few loaves and fishes. Asking for proof is just not allowed.

In the summer of 2001, the Bush administration proposed a policy change to expand the number of poor women and children eligible for Medicaid. Under this new policy, unborn children would qualify as "targeted low-income" children - making them eligible for the federal government's Children's Health Insurance Program. The goal of the program was to "increase access to prenatal care for pregnant women . . . [with] the ultimate goal being healthier babies and healthier children. It could help many pregnant women who are not eligible for Medicaid or the children's health program."

The abortion advocates went ballistic. Instead of being pleased that prenatal care would be extended to more mothers, they claimed that the point was to give personhood to fetuses, thus eroding abortion rights.

Kate Michelman, head of NARAL, went into declaim-and- denounce mode. She accused the president of "seeking to score political points with . . . those who want to criminalize legal abortion by any means possible."

Michelman wasn't alone in her condemnation. Laurie Robinson, of the National Partnership for Women and Families, called the proposal a "backdoor attempt by the Bush administration to perpetuate its opposition to abortion rights." She told the New York Times that the "real goal" of the policy "is to establish a legal precedent for granting personhood to fetuses."

doug

IMHO Racist liberal agenda...Eugenics is the idea that humans are only the sum of their Deoxyribonucleic acid: the chemical inside the nucleus of a cell that carries the genetic instructions for making living organisms.DNA and that people of inferior genetics should be eliminated.

According to Darwin's disciple,Francis Galton:"I do not see why any insolence of caste should prevent the gifted class, when they had the power, from treating their compatriots with all kindness, so long as they maintained celibacy. But if these continued to procreate children inferior in moral, intellectual and physical qualities, it is easy to believe the time may come when such persons would be considered as enemies to the State, and to have forfeited all claims to kindness."

According to Margaret Sanger, a member of both the American Eugenics Society and the English Eugenics Society (and founder of Planned Parenthood, the United States' largest abortion provider):

"Those least fit to carry on the race are increasing most rapidly ... Funds that should be used to raise the standard of our civilization are diverted to maintenance of those who should never have been born."

Examples of those favoring extermination of certain races is not just restricted to those who lived decades or hundreds of years ago. One particularly glaring example comes from James R. (Ron) Weddington, one of the co-counsels for Roe v. Wade, the famous Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion as a "right" in the United States. Weddington wrote to president elect Bill Clinton in 1992,5 advocating elimination of the lower class through birth control and abortion:

"But you can start immediately to eliminate the barely educated, unhealthy and poor segment of our country. No, I'm, not advocating some, sort of mass extinction of these unfortunate people. Crime, drugs and disease are already doing that. The problem is that their numbers are not only replaced but increased by the birth of millions of babies to people who can't afford to have babies.
There, I've said it. It's what we all know is true, but we only whisper it, because as liberals who believe in individual rights, we view any program which might treat the disadvantaged differently as discriminatory, mean-spirited and...well...so Republican...
Condoms alone won't do it. Depo-Provera, Norplant and the new birth control injection being developed in India are not a complete answer...
No, government is also going to have to provide vasectomies, tubal ligations and abortions...RU 486 and conventional abortions. Even if we make birth control as ubiquitous as sneakers and junk food, there will still be unplanned pregnancies. There have been about 30 million abortions in this country since Roe v. Wade. Think of all the poverty, crime and misery ...and then add 30 million unwanted babies to the scenario...
We don't need more cannon fodder. We don't need more parishioners, We don't need more cheap labor. We don't need more poor babies"

So, Weddington's solution to the "problem" of the poor is to convince them to use birth control, and when that fails, provide them with government-funded abortions. Planned Parenthood has taken this strategy to heart, putting the vast majority of their abortion clinics in inner city neighborhoods, resulting in a disproportionate number of abortions among African Americans and Hispanics. So, even though African Americans makeup only 12% of the U.S. population, they account for 35% of all abortions.

Nancy Pelosi - "no apologies"The latest twist on preventing minorities from reproducing comes from the liberal speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. Part of Barack Obama's economic stimulus package calls for hundreds of millions of dollars in funding of "family planning services" (i.e., birth control and abortion) to "reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."This part of the "stimulus package" will specifically target minorities to convince them not to produce children, under the guise of saving governments money on providing education and other benefits to those children. The current administration's message is, "we don't want your children!"

Justice Ruth Bader GinsbergIn a surprising admission during an interview for the New York Times, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg said, "Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of." Justice Ginsberg didn't elaborate on exactly what populations "we don’t want to have too many of", but subsequently mentioned Medicaid funding, which would primarily affect minorities.

Medical eugenicsEugenics has become part of the standard recommendations of the majority of doctors within the medical community. According to Bob Edwards, the scientist who facilitated the birth of England's first test-tube baby, those who fail to terminate a Down syndrome child are "sinners" and "genetic outlaws." At a time when "medicine" seems more concerned about costs than ethics, a recent study put the average lifetime cost of each "new case" of Down syndrome at $451,000. The purpose of the study was to determine the costs associated with banning "second trimester elective terminations for prenatally diagnosed abnormalities." As pointed out by Professor Elizabeth R. Schiltz, "Imagine the public outrage that would greet the publication of a study calculating the cost of not terminating pregnancies if it were broken down into a category such as family income."9

Getting rid of "undesirables"Abortion proponents have always said that it is better that children not be born rather than be "unwanted." Abortion providers, such as Planned Parenthood have been peddling abortion to minorities as a means of reducing births among these groups. Abortion is a modern, politically correct form of eugenics - elimination of undesirables, such as minorities who are more likely to commit crimes. If you are a minority, you should be outraged that the liberals have convinced your teenaged daughters that abortion is the solution to unaccountable behavior.

In contrast to what the liberal agenda says, the Bible says that all people have equal worth, since all are created in the image of God. Although liberalism teaches that certain "unwanted" humans have less inherent worth than others who are wanted, the Bible states that all human life has worth in God's eyes, which is also reflected in the Declaration of Independence.

Well said..thanks

doug

Like I said before..it's easy...I believe the medical community would clearly state the infant (since you want to view it in clinical terms) is half the father's. I believe most humans who believe in God would also say the infant is part God's. I will totally agree with abortion in cases where one receives consent from all three of the partners it takes to produce the miracle of life.

Regards
doug

Like I said before..it's easy...I believe the medical community would clearly state the infant (since you want to view it in clinical terms) is half the father's. I believe most humans who believe in God would also say the infant is part God's. I will totally agree with abortion in cases where one receives consent from all three of the partners it takes to produce the miracle of life.

God, smod. Which one. Eskimo, Navajo, Buddha, Mung, Ishtar, etc., etc.?

The one entity you did not mention is the Government. So there would be four "partners" involved. The only "partner" that should have any say in, if they should be an incubator for nine months is the one that is pregnant. And for sure, the entity known as "Doug", should have no say in the matter at all.

Werbung:
God, smod. Which one. Eskimo, Navajo, Buddha, Mung, Ishtar, etc., etc.?

The one entity you did not mention is the Government. So there would be four "partners" involved. The only "partner" that should have any say in, if they should be an incubator for nine months is the one that is pregnant. And for sure, the entity known as "Doug", should have no say in the matter at all.

But the unknown enity should have a say in the matter.....
The declaration of Independence of the United States of America claims, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among those are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” The right to life is one of the most important principles of law within a free republic.

The Government has NO SAY IMO..From the medical sciences, we can conclude that human life begins at conception and proceeds rapidly thereafter (black or white). All abortions stop a beating heart (it's not just a slogan) and the vast majority kill a fetus that exhibits measurable brain waves. Science concludes that abortion kills, but is it murder?????

regards
doug

I will give you the last word, but I have read them all and they make me sick!

Back