Honesty about Abortion

Hammerhead
I will go one step further than many others and say what I think is becoming crystal clear:
Planned Parenthood is a racist organization.

One of the founders of PP, Margaret Sanger championed the concept of Eugenics. Her idea was that we could improve future generations of the human race by sterilizing members of the current generation who she considered undesirable. A certain dictator in 1930's Germany seized on her beliefs and slaughtered 6,000,000 Jews and no one know how many gypsies in his death camps.

PP places its death camps in black and Hispanic neighborhoods and targets those 2 racial groups. Blacks currently constitute around 13% of the US population but represent around 40% of abortions. PP is managing to slaughter black babies at several times the rate of whites.

Margaret Sanger would no doubt be proud of the way PP has found to reduce the next generation of "undesirables". Why sterilize when you can kill before they are even born.

Werbung:
Ugh, @invest07. That is truly repugnant. So much of this discussion is, but oh my. I don't think many people are aware that it is a tool of genocide. I had heard this about Margaret Sanger, but the sheer numbers make it even more shocking.

Whatever position a person holds on typical abortion legislation (we can get into it more later) can we at least all agree that "partial birth abortion" is straight up murder? Torture and murder.

No, for some such as myself we just believe that each of us has to live with the choices we make. I can't tell someone what to do and I certainly can't tell a woman not to have an abortion. Bottom line this is a decision they make for themselves for whatever reason. After all is it right to tell a woman who becomes pregnant as a result of rape to have the baby, or for that matter a woman who is told she is risking her own life having the child to have the baby. Yes, we can say this is murder and I won't argue with this, but I can't judge indivviduals for their choices. In the end we all have to answer for ourselves, not for others, and I just feel that the issue of abortion is just too large an issue that isn't as cut and dry as we want to view it. Yes, I am against aborting a child when there is a heartbeat for me that is the first sign of life, but I know there are some who do it. Although, I don't approve and I will never consider this myself I can't tells others what they should and shouldn't do, I just don't feel its my place to judge this. So, I guess that makes me pro choice, then so be it.
This is exactly how I feel too. Plus the fact that people who don't want children and are forced to have them for whatever reason are more prone to abuse the child, and then we have psycho killers on our hands because they were abused as children because their parents didn't want them in the first place. Yes, there are other choices like adoption, but even that can be an issue for some families. The bottom line is that the pro life people are not in that woman's shoes and they don't know her story or why she had to make the choice she did. They don't have to live her life, so why judge her. She has to live with that decision for the rest of her life, and trust me she will. This is coming from a woman who has had an abortion and refuses to condemn another woman for doing what she felt she had to do, and before you start, I have three beautiful and wonderful children now when I was ready to have children.

This is exactly how I feel too. Plus the fact that people who don't want children and are forced to have them for whatever reason are more prone to abuse the child, and then we have psycho killers on our hands because they were abused as children because their parents didn't want them in the first place. Yes, there are other choices like adoption, but even that can be an issue for some families. The bottom line is that the pro life people are not in that woman's shoes and they don't know her story or why she had to make the choice she did. They don't have to live her life, so why judge her. She has to live with that decision for the rest of her life, and trust me she will. This is coming from a woman who has had an abortion and refuses to condemn another woman for doing what she felt she had to do, and before you start, I have three beautiful and wonderful children now when I was ready to have children.

So, If women didn’t have access to abortion there would be a lot more unwanted children out there.

You’re right. There are a lot of unwanted children out there. Let’s put them all out of their misery. After all, if the POTENTIAL that a child might have a difficult life is enough to justify its extermination, why shouldn’t the ACTUAL fact of a child’s difficult life justify it as well?

So, If women didn’t have access to abortion there would be a lot more unwanted children out there.

You’re right. There are a lot of unwanted children out there. Let’s put them all out of their misery. After all, if the POTENTIAL that a child might have a difficult life is enough to justify its extermination, why shouldn’t the ACTUAL fact of a child’s difficult life justify it as well?

My biggest point is pro life is your decision and how you want to live your life. Pro choice is my decision and one that I am comfortable with accepting. I'm not sitting here telling you to have an abortion, and I would never tell anyone to do that, but I do feel that it is a woman's body and it is her choice. I really feel like you all would think that it is better to have a woman die than to abort a child when she knows that is an issue with her body or you would force a rape victim to have the rapist's baby. I get it though. I used to be Pro Life until something happened to me that made me change my mind. It's easy to judge when you've never been in that situation.

Any time the topic of abortion comes us there's always a heated debate and nothing gets sorted. It's an issue that brings out extreme views on both sides of the argument, with both these sides having good points.

Personally I think it as to be down to the circumstances and every case needs to be looked at separately. When I say looked at though, I mean by the individuals involved, its not for anybody else to judge and tell other people what to do.

First let me say that 95% of all abortions are for convenience (the mother or the fathers choice) not because the mothers life is in jeopardy.. It's being used as a form of birth control today.. We already have many forms of birth control, which I have no problem with..

Just a week ago, Democrats voted down a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks. Only three Democrats voted for the bill to protect children from murder after five months of development, while two truly despicable Republicans, Susan Collins and Mark Kirk, voted against it. They should be out of a job when it comes time for reelection, and if I was in charge of these things, I’d put them both in prison, along with almost all of the Democrats, for facilitating the murder of thousands of innocent human lives. Remember, if you support late term abortion, you are in favor of killing babies who can survive outside the womb and feel pain. This is a radical, insane, extremist position, and one that is considered by progressives to be not only mainstream, but mandatory.

Nobody who possesses even the slightest hint of a moral qualm with abortion could actually oppose a bill to protect kids after five months in the womb. NOBODY!

Similarly, nobody who isn’t an enormous fan of abortion could be anything but repulsed by the hip new fad swept through the internet like wild fire yesterday. It’s called #Shout your Abortion, and it encourages women to boast confidently of killing their children. The hashtag has been trending on Twitter for over a week, and many hundreds and thousands of women have taken the opportunity to “shout” with pride about the magical wonders of baby murder.(some shouted out as many as four) I’m sure the aborted babies would have loved to participate in this campaign, but they’re all dead and decomposed in dumpsters, in petri dishes or dissected and sold for parts..

Harsh you say.. NOT HARSH ENOUGH

Abortion evangelists are pro-abortion in principle only, not out of some perverted sense of necessity or compassion. They believe that the individual is supreme. There is no power or authority above the Mighty Me, therefore nothing has the right to impose itself on Me, and nothing, not even my own child, can claim any right to my life or my body or my love or my time. My, Me, I. I am the sole point and purpose of the universe, and the highest thing I can hope to attain is my own enjoyment, convenience, and (especially sexual) pleasure. There is no Truth outside of that. There is no God beyond myself.

Just sayin..

And that's why you can't say that one abortion is wrong, but another one isn't. As outsider looking in to a situation then we aren't made aware of the circumstances as to why a person decided to do what they did.

While it's wrong to use abortion as birth control, anybody with half a brain will know that, but there's a lot of different circumstances why people opt to have an abortion, so just to have a blanket, it's wrong so shouldn't be done arguement doesn't work.

And that's why you can't say that one abortion is wrong, but another one isn't. As outsider looking in to a situation then we aren't made aware of the circumstances as to why a person decided to do what they did.

While it's wrong to use abortion as birth control, anybody with half a brain will know that, but there's a lot of different circumstances why people opt to have an abortion, so just to have a blanket, it's wrong so shouldn't be done arguement doesn't work.
No, you can't say abortion is wrong, I have no problem with it.. Remember 95%, give me some of your what if reasons and I will give you the percentage.. Is there ever a reason for abortion? Rape, life of the mother I could go along with that..

No, for some such as myself we just believe that each of us has to live with the choices we make. I can't tell someone what to do and I certainly can't tell a woman not to have an abortion.

So you have no problem with what pedophiles do to children and sleep well at night knowing that they have to live with the choices they make? Interesting...

Werbung:
Trumped up charges against PP. Are women just child bearing slaves? A semen vessel?

That would depend...were the women bought and paid for and actually slaves? If not then your reply is nothing more than one more logical fallacy in the endless litany of logical fallacy that is the pro choice argument.

Back