Obama's War on White People

Werbung:
School official tells students Trayvon Martin case proved it is 'legal to hunt' children

An email sent to students by a University of Maryland official that cites the Trayvon Martin shooting as evidence "it is legal to hunt down and kill American children in Florida" is being blasted as the latest evidence of a left-wing bias on campus.

The Obama inspired culture of racial hate and divide continues as well as the latest example of bias and indoctrination of American schools!

Are they looking at the reasons why most of the killers of children are children?

Are they looking at the reasons why most of the killers of children are children?

Setting aside the ignorance of the White racist teabagger, where do you get the idea that the killer of children are children? I know there are "child soldiers" in some countries such as The Sudan, The Congo, etc., however, where do you get that idea from what is happening in Syria, Kenya, etc.?

Chicago Detroit South Central LA
Have you forgotten gangbangers ?

Speaking to me? Of course, I haven't, however, how does that relate to the topic, and the countries involved?

Now, gang bangers may recruit children just as the "armies" of The Sudan, or The Congo, do. However, are you now saying most gang bangers are children?

BTW, from the only picture I saw as to a US recruit from Minnesota, while he was of Somali descent he sure looked White to me. Kind of like the "White Widow" Interpol is now looking for.

Must be the White half of Obama that calls them his "son".

Youths are the No. 1 target in Chicago’s homicide epidemic

The murder epidemic in Chicago among the youth is staggering. Obama's "sons" are off the chain!

But, as Cruella's comment suggested, black America is not interested in dealing with anything that they can't blame "whitey" or "white hispanic-y for"!
its completely in the power of the black community to resolve their problems. that they choose to do nothing is the sad legacy of the great society of LBJ and the donkeys.

its completely in the power of the black community to resolve their problems.
I am not so sure that is the case. Their ignorance is exploited by the government plantation. They are victims, both of their own deliberate ignorance and that of a federal government that seeks to exploit that ignorance for it's own benefit.

Youths are the No. 1 target in Chicago’s homicide epidemic

The murder epidemic in Chicago among the youth is staggering. Obama's "sons" are off the chain!

But, as Cruella's comment suggested, black America is not interested in dealing with anything that they can't blame "whitey" or "white hispanic-y for"!

Your racist attitude is once again showing. However, now we have gone from "children" to "youths". Personally, until this topic came up I was always under the impression that children were under 18. I always believed that one became an adult at 18. So did the military, and Congress.

In addressing Black America, why don't you express your sentiments towards ones such as Thomas Sowell, Armstrong Williams, Montel Williams, Tavis Smiley, Bill Cosby, etc.

Then explain what the White community is doing about white gang bangers.

Werbung:
Back