Obama's War on White People

Surprise! Media finally wake up to Knockout Game
'It's only new if you have been aggressively ignoring the epidemic of black mob violence'

Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.

Werbung:
Holder's New School Discipline Guidelines: Stop Targeting Minorities

The Obama administration is issuing new recommendations on classroom discipline that seek to end the apparent disparities in how students of different races are punished for violating school rules.

Another example of how the racist left is enforcing preferential treatment for black criminals. The next thing you know Holder will be giving a pass to the New Black Panthers and the Obama son's knock-out perpetrators ..... oh, wait ....

Al Sharpton could certainly be considered an adviser to Obama considering he has been an official guest at the White House no less than 61 times since 2009 and who knows how many "unofficial visits".

Al Sharpton has been doing what he has had a successful career in doing and that is inciting hatred, riots, and violence against innocent people with a pretty impressive body count.

Here we have Sharpton once again inciting violence and having a crowd chant for dead cops.

The latest results of Sharpton's work include two NYC police officers executed by 28-year-old Ismaaiyl Brinsley.

Does anyone think Obama's adviser is going to be held accountable for these murders or any of the other murders he is responsible for?

Not a chance. In fact look for this kind of violence to increase in the near future under this administration.

As far as I can see, despite the best advice, President Obama has not painted his face with whitewash, the racist swine, and remains only half 'white'! I think the average American must belong to the KKK.

Missouri lawmaker hit for 'white privilege' remarks on social media

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal apparently said on Twitter: "LET ME BE CLEAR. When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal was a super delegate in 2008 at the Democratic National Convention for Obama and is again perpetuating the "Race War" as she has referred to the Ferguson Protest upon numerous occasions.

Obviously another Obama "Brown Shirt" contributing to his cause.

Oh yes, they all run around in white sheets burning crosses. You really should update your script.
Where would they get white sheets out at Lyncher's Landing? What's different about America since slavery in attitude to those who are to dark to 'pass'? They seem entirely and idiotically racist to me, the whole idiot gang!

In Australia, racism does not stop with white Australians and blacks can be as viciously racist as their white counterparts as the following example illustrates the problem. If Australian Aboriginals are put in positions of power, they would start oppressing non-Aboriginals.

In Perth, an aboriginal Australian woman making a racist verbal attack against a female Asian passenger was caught on camera this past weekend. The Asian passenger remained silent as the other woman called her several derogatory terms, including a "whore" and "slut", and approached her.

http://www.straight.com/blogra/714321/racist-attacks-against-asian-transit-passengers-australia

Last edited:
In Australia, racism does not stop with white Australians and blacks can be as viciously racist as their white counterparts as the following example illustrates the problem. If Australian Aboriginals are put in positions of power, they would start oppressing non-Aboriginals.

In Perth, an aboriginal Australian woman making a racist verbal attack against a female Asian passenger was caught on camera this past weekend. The Asian passenger remained silent as the other woman called her several derogatory terms, including a "whore" and "slut", and approached her.

http://www.straight.com/blogra/714321/racist-attacks-against-asian-transit-passengers-australia

People loathe bullying shits. It has nothing to do with the archaic nonsense of 'race'. In my experience all 'white' Australians are bullying shits.

Your comment does not surprise me. Those types of attacks occur daily in the US. And, we currently have a government that encourages this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Your comment does not surprise me. Those types of attacks occur daily in the US. And, we currently have a government that encourages this kind of behavior.
Like, of course, all bullying, racist right-wing Americans, the sickest people on earth

Back