Obama's War on White People

Werbung:
The Big 12 commisoner should fine the University. If religion isnt allowed in college sports then I think its fair no politics in college sports

The Big 12 commisoner should fine the University. If religion isnt allowed in college sports then I think its fair no politics in college sports
two things... Alabama State isnt in the Big 12 (look at the crowd, look like a SEC Bama crowd ?) they are in the SWAC. Trayvon is a dead kid, Obama is politics. Memorial displays are not uncommon.

62-Year-Old Man Dies After ‘I Hate White People’ Attack in New York City

The 62-year-old man brutally beaten in New York City by an attacker who allegedly vowed to punch “the next white person” he saw has died, police said.

Jeffrey Babbitt had been declared brain dead and slipped into a coma after the assault Wednesday. He died Monday at Bellevue Hospital, CBS New York reported.

I have to wonder why you people are so obsessed with the Black communities feelings regarding Trayvon, yet nothing is said of your lily white Zimmerman? I will grant you that race relations are at a critical state in the country, and to deny that Blacks are the cause of such, and often the victims of such, would be insanity. However, it is nothing new.

As to a "race war", the Blacks are quite heavily armed now. Do you really want to go there?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

You mean the half hispanic Zimmerman is lily whute ?Black gang bangers may have some weapons but they dont have the numbers to make a difference.

I will grant you that race relations are at a critical state in the country
Race relations are at a critical state in this Country because of the racist attitudes of people like yourself and steveo ... who are clearly blind victims of Obama's racist Marxist policies!

Thanks for making the point of this thread.

I would love if the rules permitted killing all of steves ractsi BS but Walter is big on freedom of speech and its his choice to make. It is interesting that even civil rights folk haveadmitted that race relations have degraded under Obama. Predictable and predicted of course, its a shame.

I would love if the rules permitted killing all of steves ractsi BS but Walter is big on freedom of speech and its his choice to make. It is interesting that even civil rights folk haveadmitted that race relations have degraded under Obama. Predictable and predicted of course, its a shame.
I believe some people welcome this type of discourse, despite their feelings towards BO, be it worship or disgust. Obama has masterfully executed this Marxist rule of division. I think this thread reflects the feelings and actions of those who relish in such discourse.

Race relations are at a critical state in this Country because of the racist attitudes of people like yourself and steveo ... who are clearly blind victims of Obama's racist Marxist policies!

Thanks for making the point of this thread.

If the point was that you are a teabagger idiot, then it has been made long ago. However, I would challenge you to point out one, just one, racist comment I have made. Not something fictional you made up, something I actually said.

However, being the liar you are I doubt you will even make up anything, just go on to some other lie.

Identifying who the real racist are in our Country is important to understand those who are at greatest risk to be affected by Obama's racist Marxist policies and propaganda of division.

According to leading psychiatrist and social psychiatrist such as Dr. Keith Ablow and Dr. Gordon Willard Allport, racist all have 4 traits in common.

Racists usually hate the Jews, whether they’re black or white, they’ll unite on their hatred for the Jews.

Examples of this would be Louis Farrakhan, Adolf Hitler and of course Al Sharpton. We are all aware of Hitlers atrocities and the dangerous rhetoric by Louis Farrakhan. We should all be aware at this point of the connection between Obama, Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan.

And, there could not be a better example of racism against the Jewish community than Al Sharpton's Crown Heights Riot.

They are unable to judge a situation fairly or objectively.

I think we only have to look at the George Zimmerman case to fully understand this trait. According to all evidence presented at the George Zimmerman trial, Martin was a violent young man, who was on drugs and attacked Zimmerman first, thus setting into motion the unfortunate events that fateful night that lead to the legal self-defense shooting of Trayvon Martin.

The reality of the George Zimmerman case, is a far cry from how it is still being presented in the media today .....
unable to judge a situation fairly or objectively.

They seek power by creating conflict and dividing people for personal gain.

We see these techniques used by many who are in power or even semi-power .... we see it in groups like the KKK, the New Black Panther Party, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright and yes even our own President.

President Obama's speech in New Orleans to victims of Katrina is a classic example of this, as well as Obama's speech on Trayvon Martin.

They don’t see people as individuals. They see people as groups only.

This trait among racist can be found in all the examples above. It can also be found in statements such as "wonder why you people are so obsessed" or suggesting things like "we need a race war" ... racist have a difficult time seeing all human beings as individuals. They tend to put them into groups, to remove the human factor.

Racism is alive and well today in America. I would say race relations are probably as bad today as they were in the 1960's. This is because it is being promoted by the MSM, modern pop culture and most effectively by the current administration.

Werbung:
Back