Obama's War on White People

Werbung:
Ah yes, you take a tangental point and ignore the remainder of the thread to which Cru was rederring. I keep forgetting your inabilities.
Not inabilities ....

Abilities .... the ability to distract, steer off topic and spin the debate and use personal attacks ..... all leftist use these tactics!

Ah yes, you take a tangental point and ignore the remainder of the thread to which Cru was rederring. I keep forgetting your inabilities.

Some people are too literal. They don't understand or appreciate the nuance of humorous, yet sarcastic witticism.

Amazing how fools like you can lie when caught in your own ignorance. I can really understand the Texas Tea bagger with his racist ideology, however, you are kind of an anomaly. Not really. Just had to make you feel "special".

Obama Promotes Racism

A distinct pattern of racial bias can be seen in three recent actions that have President Obama's blessings. The first was the Executive Order of July 26, 2012 wherein Barack Hussein Obama "establishes a government panel to promote 'a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools.'"

And there's much more ....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/obama_promotes_racism.html#ixzz2gIttoCFm
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

This is a great article by American Thinker that really puts Obama's racist agenda and policies into perspective!

What did you post that was either? That the possibility of three Americans being involved in the Kenya Mall massacre were "Obama's sons", or that children are killing children?

And why would I use "Obama's sons"? Where do you think I got that? Who is the one that refers to a black teenager as "could have been my son"? Who is the one that called Kenya Obama's home country?

As for children killing children, read a Chicago newspaper.

Amazing how fools like you can lie when caught in your own ignorance. I can really understand the Texas Tea bagger with his racist ideology, however, you are kind of an anomaly. Not really. Just had to make you feel "special".
You really think this explains your fail ? Too funny..

Police: Soldier fatally stabbed; may be hate crime

LAKEWOOD, Wash. - A Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say.

20-year-old Tevin Geike was walking with two other soldiers along Pacific Highway SW when a group of [black] men drove by and shouted a racial comment toward the soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said.

Werbung:
Parents Upset After Trayvon Martin Day Planned During Local Homecoming Week

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Parents were upset after Carrick High School approved a plan to have a Trayvon Martin theme day during the school’s homecoming.

The homecoming committee, and school voted and approved the theme which is part of school spirit week.

Parents were upset that kids were being encouraged to wear hoodies to school during the Wednesday theme.

Back