More bout the perverted Muslims of Gaza

22000 Palestinians aren't worried... anymore. About anuyhing. 8nclud8ng 9000 children compassionately killed by Israeli bombsvand missiles
What price is in the hands of moronic Arab and Muslim Hamas terrorists to keep trying to eradicate Jews from Judea?

Werbung:
So any number of innocent deaths is justified?
Is war justified even though innocent babies might be killed? I think so, but why are abortion leftists suddenly concerned about thousands of baby deaths after murdering tens of millions of babies by abortion?

Is war justified even though innocent babies might be killed? I think so, but why are abortion leftists suddenly concerned about thousands of baby deaths after murdering tens of millions of babies by abortion?
What number of deaths is justified? Name a number, coward

I think it is best if we just ignore the morons who don't have enough sense to grieve over Palestinians murdering innocent women and children just because their victims are Jews.
You can't name any lol
I caught you 8n another lie
God hates when you lie, moron

22000 dead people might disagree
Oh wait Israel compassionately blew them to pieces
Leftists seem to always be on the side of lawlessness and injustice by advocating that savage mass murderers should not be taken out in battle.

Leftists seem to always be on the side of lawlessness and injustice by advocating that savage mass murderers should not be taken out in battle.
You seem to be 9n the side of blow8ng innocent children to pieces
Oh you are on that side, sadly

Werbung:
Back