How Hamas perverted barbarians treats female hostages

Werbung:
The Nazis did stuff like this , the Russians did it to-the Nazis,and the southern democrats did it to slaves.Those are 3 of the more recent occurrences that were large scale .

yes, southern conservatives did this to slaves.

when people say "southern democrats" i know they are morons who think that somehow the democratic party of 1860 is like today's democratic party. its today's republicans who are southern conservatives now, like the slaveholders of 1860.

I am happy to point out how you are a history and politics moron :)

when people say "southern democrats" i know they are morons who think that somehow the democratic party of 1860 is like today's democratic party. its today's republicans who are southern conservatives now, like the slaveholders of 1860.

Sinners estranged from God abused slaves. Christians in fellowship with God did not support slavery abuses.

Sinners estranged from God abused slaves. Christians in fellowship with God did not support slavery abuses.

since everyone is a sinner, your post is stupidly vague and worthless.

yes some christians were better than others. "wow". but the fact remains that is was christians supporting slavery and abusing slavess.

you always make excuses. pathetic lol

Its true just as the Nazis were brutal southern democrats were also to slaves. Its History and comparable to what they did in Gaza they raped and killed slaves at will

Its true just as the Nazis were brutal southern democrats were also to slaves. Its History and comparable to what they did in Gaza they raped and killed slaves at will
You realize every time you talk about democrats from the 1860s as if the party is the same now, I am going to call you a history moron, right? Lol

You realize every time you talk about democrats from the 1860s as if the party is the same now, I am going to call you a history moron, right? Lol
The Democrat party changed from fighting like hell to preserve slavery in the mid-1800s to inventing the KKK to fight like hell to keep blacks out of business and politics from the mid 1800s to the mid-1900s, to the days of LBJ when Democrats changed tactics to pretend to love and respect blacks in order to fool them into voting Democrat.

1703183859928.png

1703183919252.png

The Democrat party changed from fighting like hell to preserve slavery in the mid-1800s to inventing the KKK to fight like hell to keep blacks out of business and politics from the mid 1800s to the mid-1900s, to the days of LBJ when Democrats changed tactics to pretend to love and respect blacks in order to fool them into voting Democrat.

View attachment 9745

View attachment 9746
Blacks vote democrat now because they know the true party of racists duh
Southern conservatives, the descendants of slavesholders, are now republicans
You morons and your attempt to slander today's Democrats fool no one
Well maybe you fool yourselves no one ever accused you of being smart

Blacks vote democrat now because they know the true party of racists duh
Blacks vote Democrat now because their leaders tell them lies to keep them voting Democrat while the leaders themselves are getting funding from Democrats in power spending conservative taxpayers tax dollars.
Southern conservatives, the descendants of slavesholders, are now republicans
That grotesquely ignorant stupidity is a lie. What you are trying to dishonestly say is that conservative Christians brought slavery to America hundreds of years ago, got rich off slave labors, fought to keep slaves in the Civil War, invented the KKK to harass blacks after the war, fought against passage of civil rights legislation, and are now terroristic racist haters of blacks, all of which leftist Democrats have been taught by lying leftists to stupidly believe.

Werbung:
Blacks vote Democrat now because their leaders tell them lies to keep them voting Democrat while the leaders themselves are getting funding from Democrats in power spending conservative taxpayers tax dollars.

That grotesquely ignorant stupidity is a lie.
Southern conservatives today are democrats?
Lololololpl
God you are so stupid

Back