Men of Gaza are animals and terrorist perverts

you have weird fantasies about me.
do I need a restraining order?
You could be kept in a healthy environment like the Chief Inspector.

Restrained? Only after you relapse.

Maybe you should experience a very harmless but mentally draining version of the dynamic you and your fellow America haters obsessively work and wish on Trump.

You might become famous online.

Werbung:
The Pink Panther Strikes Again (1976) (4:33)

Clouseau visits former Chief Inspector Dreyfuss at the asylum.

I could imagine a media campaign to turn you into a stereotypical malevolent loon in the minds of strangers.

Just like the Left falsely demonized Trump. And continues to do.

You might be able to represent an entire demographic and not in a good way.

Hmmm.

🤔

Last edited:
You could be kept in a healthy environment like the Chief Inspector.

Restrained? Only after you relapse.

Maybe you should experience a very harmless but mentally draining version of the dynamic you and your fellow America haters obsessively work and wish on Trump.

You might become famous online.
See what I mean hes sick he thinks everyone here is obsessed with him or have fantasists about him . He a prime example of a Narcissist personality with mental issue to boot

See what what I mean he thinks every one here has fantasists about him or is obsessed with him or gay.
What a Narcissistic Personality Disorder this meat head has .
I think hes a sick puppy but is beyond help..
You know liberals suffer from a higher then average mental illness expectantly in certain groups .
talking about me in my pajamas and talking about what he thinks I do in them would seem to be fantasizing about me.

no one makes you morons make these posts about me. lol.

you guys are sick puppies

talking about me in my pajamas and talking about what he thinks I do in them would seem to be fantasizing about me.

no one makes you morons make these posts about me. lol.

you guys are sick puppies
Lol your sick mind thinks every one is obsessed and has fantasy about you. Talk about gay thinking .lol

Werbung:
Back