Hamas sexual perversions

the annoying thing

No wonder democrats support them they love their perverts and racists against Jews .

Werbung:

No wonder democrats support them they love their perverts and racists against Jews .
no wonder you never seem to prove that "democrats support hamaas and love their perverts" blah blah blah.

no wonder you never seem to prove that "democrats support hamaas and love their perverts" blah blah blah.
What do you believe, nothing? Or do you believe Democrats love Jews and despise their murderers? Or maybe you believe Democrats love the murderers of the Jews? Or maybe you are like Trump when talking about left and right protesters on the street at Charlottesville, and see good people on both sides?

What do you believe, nothing? Or do you believe Democrats love Jews and despise their murderers? Or maybe you believe Democrats love the murderers of the Jews? Or maybe you are like Trump when talking about left and right protesters on the street at Charlottesville, and see good people on both sides?

what I believe is irrelevant to the fact you keep making claims with no proof.

maybe worry about not being a liar before you worry about what other people think

what I believe is irrelevant to the fact you keep making claims with no proof.

maybe worry about not being a liar before you worry about what other people think
So that's your game. You find fault with every conservative opinion posted while refusing to make your positions clear because of the obvious problems with your leftist views.

So that's your game. You find fault with every conservative opinion posted while refusing to make your positions clear because of the obvious problems with your leftist views.
i ask for proof of any biased partisan claim that isn't obviously true.
as should you.
as should any american interested in the truth.

Werbung:
i ask for proof of any biased partisan claim that isn't obviously true.
as should you.
as should any american interested in the truth.
If you knew the truth you would offer proof of your own, but you never prove anything, proving your views are weak.

Back