More bout the perverted Muslims of Gaza

Thats what he fails to comprehend m like a cease fire will change anything but all them to go back and start over committing terrorist acts, lug nut keeps forgetting were talking about a entire inbred race of people who support terrorists acts and have vowed to do the same ring again .
Like I said. I'm sorry innocent children died in ww2 when we attacked the Nazis and the Japanese for what they had did . But they were going tom fight to the last man and kill a lot of our people .
i comperhend that you said you didn't care if babies were blown up if they were unlucky enough to be born in germany in 1945.
that's hateful
yoiu are a disgusting human being.

Werbung:
lol, you claim they exist and can't name a single name?
sounds like a lie to me :)
How about Claudine Gay? Couldn't answer a simple question that can only have one, single answer. Genocide is one of those words for which there are no acceptable adjective modifiers. The word stands alone. It has a single definition. The word implies a value judgment that puts the user on one side or on the other side of humane. It is black and white, -no grey, and no middle ground.

How about Claudine Gay? Couldn't answer a simple question that can only have one, single answer. Genocide is one of those words for which there are no acceptable adjective modifiers. The word stands alone. It has a single definition. The word implies a value judgment that puts the user on one side or on the other side of humane. It is black and white, -no grey, and no middle ground.

so you think she supports hamas and their murderers? interesting claim

if you had mountains of CREDIBLE evidence you wouldn't have lost every court case lol.
only a moron thinks what you have is credible. lol
I do have evidence. Just because you don't have the evidence does not mean nobody has evidence of massive Democrat 2020 voting fraud.

so you think she supports hamas and their murderers? interesting claim
She did so in no uncertain terms, -genocide talk was not against Harvard’s Code of Conduct, depending upon context. The stunningly appalling part is that she may be the one & only black person on the planet who is unaware of her own roots. Minorities of all kinds are exactly the kinds of people usually targeted for genocide. What passed for lawyers advising her should be thrown out with the rest of the trash, too. They have to be the most expensive advisors on the payroll, and they gave her all the wrong advice, but this is a case of the highest of the high in academia not being able to think on her feet and, at the same time, be totally & obliviously un-self-aware. Not forgivable! It's like an airline stewardess opening the passenger door at 35,000 feet instead of the bathroom door. "...Gee, the handles are really similar..."

Truly intelligent people never equivocate. If they are uncomfortable with the answer they have to give, they can choose to not answer at all, or give the honest answer. In-between is for people who don’t know right from wrong, good from bad, up from down.

She did so in no uncertain terms, -genocide talk was not against Harvard’s Code of Conduct, depending upon context. The stunningly appalling part is that she may be the one & only black person on the planet who is unaware of her own roots. Minorities of all kinds are exactly the kinds of people usually targeted for genocide. What passed for lawyers advising her should be thrown out with the rest of the trash, too. They have to be the most expensive advisors on the payroll, and they gave her all the wrong advice, but this is a case of the highest of the high in academia not being able to think on her feet and, at the same time, be totally & obliviously un-self-aware. Not forgivable! It's like an airline stewardess opening the passenger door at 35,000 feet instead of the bathroom door. "...Gee, the handles are really similar..."

Truly intelligent people never equivocate. If they are uncomfortable with the answer they have to give, they can choose to not answer at all, or give the honest answer. In-between is for people who don’t know right from wrong, good from bad, up from down.
Or people balanc8ng various priorities

If your evidence was credible you wouldn't have lost every court case lol
Don't be stupid. Courts cannot investigate voting fraud so the cases you claim were 'lost' were just cases courts refused to take on technical grounds long before any serious investigations into the mountains of evidence of 2020 voting fraud were even started.

i comperhend that you said you didn't care if babies were blown up if they were unlucky enough to be born in germany in 1945.
that's hateful
yoiu are a disgusting human being.
Great glad you think so lug nut . War is war and when you poke the bear and your a varmint and all the other vermin and even the nice animals do not rush in to help You cry about the result much like democrats with the illegals flowing in 10 million in 3 years.
Well you celebrated it in Gaza men women kids fun for all kids got candy and danced in the streets.
Well all their little buddy's didn't come to help and other Muslims will not even accept them and now you cry . Well you stupid inbred terrorist made a big mistake this time had the amount of death and actuality happened over a period of 15 year they may have just faced reprisals , but to do so all in 1 day resulted in really pissing Israel off and much of the world against terrorist groups no matter their reason there is no excuse for it .

Great glad you think so lug nut . War is war and when you poke the bear and your a varmint and all the other vermin and even the nice animals do not rush in to help You cry about the result much like democrats with the illegals flowing in 10 million in 3 years.
Well you celebrated it in Gaza men women kids fun for all kids got candy and danced in the streets.
Well all their little buddy's didn't come to help and other Muslims will not even accept them and now you cry . Well you stupid inbred terrorist made a big mistake this time had the amount of death and actuality happened over a period of 15 year they may have just faced reprisals , but to do so all in 1 day resulted in really pissing Israel off and much of the world against terrorist groups no matter their reason there is no excuse for it .

i am sad that I comprehend that you dont care if babies are blown up.

People used to wonder how good germans could let the obliteration of the jews in WW2 happen.

Looking at the posts in this topic, I can see how easily a fascist government can manipulate events and public opinion
into supporting genocide.

Two months without food.

Ten of thousands of women and children killed.

This is not a war, it is a genocide.

Comrade Stalin

if you had mountains of CREDIBLE evidence you wouldn't have lost every court case lol.
only a moron thinks what you have is credible. lol
Courts rejected voter fraud cases before any serious investigations producing massive voting fraud evidence were conducted. Claims that courts disproved voting fraud are bogus.

Courts rejected voter fraud cases before any serious investigations producing massive voting fraud evidence were conducted. Claims that courts disproved voting fraud are bogus.

why haven't you filed new court cases then, moron? duh.
i claim only that your "evidence" was so stupid it lost every time. lol

why haven't you filed new court cases then, moron? duh.
i claim only that your "evidence" was so stupid it lost every time. lol
Courts cannot disprove the massive volume of voting fraud evidence. You should stop thinking they can.

True the Vote Wins Federal Election Lawsuit in Georgia | NTD 1-2-24
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

US District Judge Criticizes Left-Wing Election Advocacy Group In Their Defeat (msn.com)

1704806233608.png

The case has implications for voter challenge laws in Georgia, where conservative activists have filed over 100,000 more challenges.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1704806066195.png

Last edited:
Werbung:
Courts cannot disprove the massive volume of voting fraud evidence. You should stop thinking they can.

True the Vote Wins Federal Election Lawsuit in Georgia | NTD 1-2-24
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

US District Judge Criticizes Left-Wing Election Advocacy Group In Their Defeat (msn.com)

View attachment 10104

The case has implications for voter challenge laws in Georgia, where conservative activists have filed over 100,000 more challenges.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

View attachment 10103
I don't think that
As I have said overcand over lol
God you are so stupid

Back