Mike Pence: Baning Muslims from entering the US is unconstitutional

Werbung:
You said

Interesting article and reflects exactly what is happening in the inner-cities here in the UK. Muslim communities here are assisting the authorities and "policing" their own communities for exactly the reason that they do not want to be targetted and alienated by the rest of society. They live here.... its their home.
If you were a "new jihadi" and wanted to enter a country to undertake a specific terror attack wouldn't you do something to disguise yourself, like maybe something really sneaky such as a fake passport?

Some of you are probably familiar with the Rotherham scandal. Rotherham is a city in England where over a period of years, more than 1,400 girls, many of them pre-teens, were raped and trafficked by a loose consortium of men. The men were all Muslim immigrants or sons of immigrants, the girls were all, or nearly all, white. When the scandal finally came to light in 2014, city officials said that they had been reluctant to do anything about the problem for fear of being accused of racism.

Several criminal trials have resulted from the scandal. The third such trial has just been completed. Six defendants were convicted and sentenced to 10 to 20 years for rape and other crimes. The identified them:

Brothers Basharat Dad, 32, and Nasar Dad, 36, of both of Rotherham, and Tayab Dad, 34, of Sheffield, were jailed on Tuesday for sex offences along with Matloob Hussain, 41, of Rotherham, Mohammed Sadiq, 40, of Rotherham, and Amjad Ali, of Worksop, Nottinghamshire.

This is the most curious aspect of the news report:

There were emotional and chaotic scenes at Sheffield Crown Court after two of the defendants shouted “Allahu Akbar” as they were led from the dock.

What do you suppose they meant by that?

As their supporters began shouting down into the court, one of the victims shouted back “justice is served” as police moved into the public gallery.

They have supporters? Why?

I read your post and I think I understand them..READ MINE.. My point was some are not safe and my post proves that..

I did, and when you post nonsense such as this:

"I’m posting this because there is a notion being peddled by those who prefer wide open borders to the safety of everyday Americans to pretend that Green Card holders should be, ipso facto, utterly free of vetting on return if they leave the US."

it shows you are once again showing your ignorance just as you did in choosing the rabble rouser coward Trump over an honest person. Green Card holders are vetted before getting a card. Would you then subject them to the same 2 year vetting that other refugees are put through? Do you honestly think that any further information could be obtained in an additional 60-120 days? Should the employer be required to hold their job for them while this additional vetting takes place?

Like everything else you lack the insight to think any topic through to its logical conclusion, or to see the repercussions that will occur with the actions taken by your god Trump. So far he is alienating the entire Muslim world while exempting those countries he does business with from the further vetting even though they are the primary suppliers of ISIS recruits. He is striking out at those Muslims that put their lives on the line fighting terrorists in Iraq. He is alienating our allies such as Mexico, and Australia while allowing Russia to further attack the Ukraine. And he has shown that he has no concern for the Constitution with his ban.

You may read what I post, you just lack the intelligence, and the insight, to understand what I say.

I did, and when you post nonsense such as this:

"I’m posting this because there is a notion being peddled by those who prefer wide open borders to the safety of everyday Americans to pretend that Green Card holders should be, ipso facto, utterly free of vetting on return if they leave the US."

it shows you are once again showing your ignorance just as you did in choosing the rabble rouser coward Trump over an honest person. Green Card holders are vetted before getting a card. Would you then subject them to the same 2 year vetting that other refugees are put through? Do you honestly think that any further information could be obtained in an additional 60-120 days? Should the employer be required to hold their job for them while this additional vetting takes place?

Like everything else you lack the insight to think any topic through to its logical conclusion, or to see the repercussions that will occur with the actions taken by your god Trump. So far he is alienating the entire Muslim world while exempting those countries he does business with from the further vetting even though they are the primary suppliers of ISIS recruits. He is striking out at those Muslims that put their lives on the line fighting terrorists in Iraq. He is alienating our allies such as Mexico, and Australia while allowing Russia to further attack the Ukraine. And he has shown that he has no concern for the Constitution with his ban.

You may read what I post, you just lack the intelligence, and the insight, to understand what I say.
One more time.. just for you I used all caps moonbat lol .. In September 2009, for example, the FBI and NYPD uncovered a plot to stage simultaneous suicide attacks on the New York City subway system to coincide with the eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. The ring-leader was Najibullah Zazi, an Afghan-born GREEN CARD HOLDER who lived in Queens. He and his two fellow conspirators had been trained in bomb making at an al Qaeda camp in Pakistan. Senior al Qaeda commanders had overseen and directed the operation, which was linked to another set of attacks planned for April 2009 in Manchester, England.

HE WAS A GREEN CARD HOLDER... One more time.. THE MAN IN QUESTION WAS A GREEN CARD HOLDER.. proving that some of them can't be trusted..

LIKE I SAID

Anybody with half a brain and a shred of honest would, or should, understand that those who mean to harm us are not rendered harmless simply because they hold a US Green Card.

Trying to pretend otherwise is dangerous

LIKE I SAID

Anybody with half a brain and a shred of honest would, or should, understand that those who mean to harm us are not rendered harmless simply because they hold a US Green Card.

Trying to pretend otherwise is dangerous

Now little fool, tell me, as I asked before, just what can be accomplished with an extra 60-120 days that would not have been accomplished the first time around?

Then when you get done ignoring that little piece of reality, tell us all how you are going to stop the radicalization through the internet?

Can you tell us why Trump has not shut down the known 30+ Jihadst camps here in the States?

Then you can stretch your widdle mind just a little bit further, and explain how one radicalized individual who was caught 7+ years ago is supposed to be justification for forbidding ALL Muslims from entering the country. And, just so you can exercise your wit a bit more, why isn't Pakistan on the list? Bin Laden hid out there, terrorists are funded from there, and trained there. Why isn't Afghanistan on the list?

Like I said, your mind is limited to only those "facts" you think are relevant. And if you are going to respond to me at leadt show a little intellectiual consideration beyond that of a 5th. grader when doing so.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/veterans-protest-travel-ban-saying-hurts-interpreters-225843845.html

Now little fool, tell me, as I asked before, just what can be accomplished with an extra 60-120 days that would not have been accomplished the first time around?

Then when you get done ignoring that little piece of reality, tell us all how you are going to stop the radicalization through the internet?

Can you tell us why Trump has not shut down the known 30+ Jihadst camps here in the States?

Then you can stretch your widdle mind just a little bit further, and explain how one radicalized individual who was caught 7+ years ago is supposed to be justification for forbidding ALL Muslims from entering the country. And, just so you can exercise your wit a bit more, why isn't Pakistan on the list? Bin Laden hid out there, terrorists are funded from there, and trained there. Why isn't Afghanistan on the list?

Like I said, your mind is limited to only those "facts" you think are relevant. And if you are going to respond to me at leadt show a little intellectiual consideration beyond that of a 5th. grader when doing so.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/veterans-protest-travel-ban-saying-hurts-interpreters-225843845.html
You said.. Now little fool, tell me, as I asked before, just what can be accomplished with an extra 60-120 days that would not have been accomplished the first time around?

I don't know and you don't either. Your arrogance is unbelievable. You should call yourself ANGRY OLD DUDE, that's assuming you are a dude.

You said.. Can you tell us why Trump has not shut down the known 30+ Jihadst camps here in the States? More then likely IF they exist, JUST MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S ONLY IN OFFICE A COUPLE OF WEEKS..

You said, ...Then you can stretch your widdle mind just a little bit further, and explain how one radicalized individual who was caught 7+ years ago is supposed to be justification for forbidding ALL Muslims from entering the country. And, just so you can exercise your wit a bit more, why isn't Pakistan on the list? Bin Laden hid out there, terrorists are funded from there, and trained there. Why isn't Afghanistan on the list?

I DON'T KNOW BUT MY WIDDLE MIND TELLS ME, YOU NEED TO ASK OBAMA BECAUSE IT WAS HIS LIST..

You said...Like I said, your mind is limited to only those "facts" you think are relevant. And if you are going to respond to me at leadt show a little intellectiual consideration beyond that of a 5th. grader when doing so.

IF you want intellectual , ask intellectual question and learn how to spell the word...Thank You.

You said.. Now little fool, tell me, as I asked before, just what can be accomplished with an extra 60-120 days that would not have been accomplished the first time around?

I don't know and you don't either. Your arrogance is unbelievable. You should call yourself ANGRY OLD DUDE, that's assuming you are a dude.

You said.. Can you tell us why Trump has not shut down the known 30+ Jihadst camps here in the States? More then likely IF they exist, JUST MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S ONLY IN OFFICE A COUPLE OF WEEKS..

You said, ...Then you can stretch your widdle mind just a little bit further, and explain how one radicalized individual who was caught 7+ years ago is supposed to be justification for forbidding ALL Muslims from entering the country. And, just so you can exercise your wit a bit more, why isn't Pakistan on the list? Bin Laden hid out there, terrorists are funded from there, and trained there. Why isn't Afghanistan on the list?

I DON'T KNOW BUT MY WIDDLE MIND TELLS ME, YOU NEED TO ASK OBAMA BECAUSE IT WAS HIS LIST..

You said...Like I said, your mind is limited to only those "facts" you think are relevant. And if you are going to respond to me at leadt show a little intellectiual consideration beyond that of a 5th. grader when doing so.

IF you want intellectual , ask intellectual question and learn how to spell the word...Thank You.
Do we know that Trump has not neutralized domestic jihadi camps ?
Perhaps there is reason to wait on that.
One thing we do know, Trump is serious about making America safe again and isn't that a pleasant change.

Then why doesn't your coward in chief explain it?

"IF"? Showing your ignorance again. Google it fool. Then too, since they have only been here for 30 years how would a dumb ass know about them.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/2...g-camps-in-america-is-there-one-in-your-state

But, but, it was your coward that said this ban was to be used to keep us "safe". Obama never banned anyone from the country who passed the vetting process, and he warned to keep an eye on the others.

Why? Wouldn't make any difference when speaking to you. Intelligence is not in your bailiwick

Quite a lot of disinformation flying around here.
As was done multiple times across the prior five administrations this represents a pause, not some slamming of a door. And why ? To review the processes in place in these countrise to vet (they're suppised to have been doing this vetting from the start).
We know its not perfect the question is, how much.
If it were a.Muslim ban it would have applied to far more that 7 states.
So what's son terrible about getting it right ?

Werbung:
Trump and you see Christianity differently then Christ, and the Apostles, did. Then too, Trump hates America, and praises Putin. It appears you do too.
I know you believe God really does think you’re being persecuted because people disagree with you, and it’s not at all because you have zero tact and a big mouth.

You see, that kind of thing is not Christianity, that’s just you having an imaginary friend to justify our lousy behavior.

Back