Mike Pence: Baning Muslims from entering the US is unconstitutional

Yeah they do. So you have the halt so you can determine how to vet. And you handle people caught in the transition individually.

*********. The ones that are being held are those employed by American businesses, have dual citizenship, green cards, have been vetted for the past two years, are American citizens, etc,

Educate yourself for a change before spouting off on topics you know nothing about:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Werbung:
Christians have been involved in terrorist attacks. Recently a Christian killed five people including two children in Melbourne.

Christians have been involved in terrorist attacks. Recently a Christian killed five people including two children in Melbourne.
Oh that is terrible. I'm sorry :(. Though I'm talking about if Christian's from (name a country or region) were doing it at the rate that it's being done by radical Muslims. I think Christians would get the same treatment. Actually I think they would get worse. People don't make fun of Islam to the degree they do Christian's because Islam won't put up with it and Christian's will and do all the time

He killed them because the bible told him to ? And his pastor confirmed and urged him ?

You really are one stupid person. If you tried reading the Qua'ran you would find that the only time a Muslim is told to kill another is in self defense. However, like the false teachers you follow, so do the followers of ISIS. In fact, there is really little difference between you, and them. The hate is too strong for reality to enter in. Like I have said many times before, educate yourself before making a fool of yourself:

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

http://english.islammessage.com/articledetails.aspx?articleId=931

Dogtower, It is too early to say what motivated the Killer. He did go to church before the killings .He talk about the end of the world. He trial will take some time as they were many witnesses as the killings took place in the city. He may be found insane but I am sure religion play a role in his delusions.

It's a shame, but yes, they do, but you wont hear much about it in the media, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
I've never heard of them and they have been around a while. Not sure any Christian group would accept they are Christian's. They sure don't seem like i
It's a shame, but yes, they do, but you wont hear much about it in the media, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
they sound horrible not sure what exactly defines a cult but that's what I would call them. We have a group like them. Westboro babtist. But they really are a cult. The group here has not killed anyone that I know of but they are utterly disgusting

One of the main threats to western civilisation seems to be organised cyber terrorism/crime which would not be affected by travel bans or visa vetting processes.

Wouldn’t the resources, time and energy being expended on all this banning/vetting malarkey be better utilised through the enhancement of intelligence led detection and cooperation between national intelligence agencies? Banning sectors of society from engaging in society creates enmity and ultimately breeds what one is trying to stop. Isn’t it counter-productive if the Muslim community feels that it is being alienated because they are Muslim?

One of the main threats to western civilisation seems to be organised cyber terrorism/crime which would not be affected by travel bans or visa vetting processes.

Wouldn’t the resources, time and energy being expended on all this banning/vetting malarkey be better utilised through the enhancement of intelligence led detection and cooperation between national intelligence agencies? Banning sectors of society from engaging in society creates enmity and ultimately breeds what one is trying to stop. Isn’t it counter-productive if the Muslim community feels that it is being alienated because they are Muslim?
Perhaps the Intel suggests the need of proper vetting ? We already know this to be true. There are specific plans to export jihadis.

I've never heard of them and they have been around a while. Not sure any Christian group would accept they are Christian's. They sure don't seem like i

they sound horrible not sure what exactly defines a cult but that's what I would call them. We have a group like them. Westboro babtist. But they really are a cult. The group here has not killed anyone that I know of but they are utterly disgusting

They said the same thing about slave owners. Now they say the same about the KKK, White nationalists, etc. Then too, when was the last time you heard a Christian group condemn other groups that claim to be "christian" yet ignore the word of God as Trump does? In fact, Trump has appointed an outspoken White Nationalist, Steve Bannon, to be his Chief of Staff.

Werbung:
Perhaps the Intel suggests the need of proper vetting ?

Yeah I guess that’s my point! I think the administration should let the intelligence community do their vetting/background checks or whatever it is they do (providing the necessary funding for them) and then let them act appropriately, rather than issuing/twittering nebulous statements to various airlines. Is federal law/international law/air law going to make the carriers liable for any errors? Will the carrier’s legal liability insurance be invalidated if they implement a non-carriage order that then turns out to erroneous? Are the airlines or insurers going to be held liable under their Personal Injury Extension clauses for denial of carriage under tickets based on Warsaw/Montreal Conventions?

The questions are all rhetorical by the way, but does beg the point that issuing an executive order to placate a braying public does have larger implications.

Back