Mike Pence: Baning Muslims from entering the US is unconstitutional

That's why they are targeting countries.

oddly leaving out nations where you know...terrorist have come from and attacked us but happen to have Trump Business connections. Biggest exporters of terrorism not on the list though, odd.

And please don't try to be a pansy and sugar coat it, its ban on Muslims, even has specific langue to prioritize Christians. If your going to Defend it, defend it for what it is ..a Muslim ban to make white Christian conservitives happy, but yet not protect anything or hurt Trump Business interests.

Werbung:
I know you believe God really does think you’re being persecuted because people disagree with you, and it’s not at all because you have zero tact and a big mouth.

You see, that kind of thing is not Christianity, that’s just you having an imaginary friend to justify our lousy behavior.

Strange how you get all lathered up when shown to be a fool. Why would I feel "persecuted" by those who have proven themselves to be hypocrites, and liars, who support other hypocrites and liars? I get the feeling you have never read Ezekiel, or about the "Watchman on the Wall".

Ezekiel 33: 7, 8

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood."

Then too, you are the one who says God is a fool, and His word is to be ignored. Afterall, you are the one who "knows" what is best. As I have told you before, and you have chosen to ignore it:

Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens.

Strange how you get all lathered up when shown to be a fool. Why would I feel "persecuted" by those who have proven themselves to be hypocrites, and liars, who support other hypocrites and liars? I get the feeling you have never read Ezekiel, or about the "Watchman on the Wall".

Ezekiel 33: 7, 8

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood."

Then too, you are the one who says God is a fool, and His word is to be ignored. Afterall, you are the one who "knows" what is best. As I have told you before, and you have chosen to ignore it:

Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens.
I get lathered up, are you kidding me?.. I can't even take you seriously anymore, you argue and call people stupid, ignorant fools even when they agree with some of what your saying.. I'm not even a little upset here. I have an opinion, if I didn't think my opinion was right it would not be my opinion. Respect it or don't your choice. But stop with the name calling it's immature. Try sarcasm I love that.

I get lathered up, are you kidding me?.. I can't even take you seriously anymore, you argue and call people stupid, ignorant fools even when they agree with some of what your saying.. I'm not even a little upset here. I have an opinion, if I didn't think my opinion was right it would not be my opinion. Respect it or don't your choice. But stop with the name calling it's immature. Try sarcasm I love that.

Like I said, a hypocrite, and a liar:

"because you have zero tact and a big mouth.

You see, that kind of thing is not Christianity, that’s just you having an imaginary friend to justify our lousy behavior."

Enough said.

Like I said, a hypocrite, and a liar:

"because you have zero tact and a big mouth.

You see, that kind of thing is not Christianity, that’s just you having an imaginary friend to justify our lousy behavior."

Enough said.
Now that's a little better..

oddly leaving out nations where you know...terrorist have come from and attacked us but happen to have Trump Business connections. Biggest exporters of terrorism not on the list though, odd.

And please don't try to be a pansy and sugar coat it, its ban on Muslims, even has specific langue to prioritize Christians. If your going to Defend it, defend it for what it is ..a Muslim ban to make white Christian conservitives happy, but yet not protect anything or hurt Trump Business interests.
Does it always have to come back to Christian Conservatives.... A number of talking heads, including Obama at one point in the past week, have attacked the E.O. because “it’s not who we are.”

The appeal to the moral dimension is classic Alinsky. And Open Borders is classic Soros. Those two facts are enough to convince me to oppose the effort.

Foreigners who reside outside of the USA,Who don’t have a green card or a visa don’t have any constitutional rights. And especially they have no right of entry to the USA.

If it were otherwise, expect about one billion people moving here tomorrow.

Does it always have to come back to Christian Conservatives.... A number of talking heads, including Obama at one point in the past week, have attacked the E.O. because “it’s not who we are.”

The appeal to the moral dimension is classic Alinsky. And Open Borders is classic Soros. Those two facts are enough to convince me to oppose the effort.

Foreigners who reside outside of the USA,Who don’t have a green card or a visa don’t have any constitutional rights. And especially they have no right of entry to the USA.

If it were otherwise, expect about one billion people moving here tomorrow.

Fight that straw man
NO one said Open borders
and I'm sorry use of morals is a reason to be against something in your view.
The Courts seem to disagree with the legality of this law...you know who else did...Mike Pence before he was VP...
But you just keep fighting straw men, after all facts are much harder to fight.

when you want to go live in a nation, and they last min decided to ban you because of where your from and your Religion...it tends to make you rethink your choice even if a court says it was illegal.

If they decided not to come rather than were banned, that's a better ending. The way I understand the "ban" is that you have to wait til your vetted and that would take as quick as a day or as long as 3 months depending on the individual person.

Last edited:
Werbung:
British muslim teacher on school trip not allowed to enter the US:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...lim-teacher-denied-entry-to-us-on-school-trip

To be clear: I am no Muslim. And I'm not interested in Islam at all. But all these incidents are a shame for the land of the free.

Walter. This case didn't have anything to do with the travel ban. I don't know why they didn't let the guy come to the states but I am sure it couldn't have had any thing to do with the travel ban. That ban is for 7 particular counties. This guy is from England and I am assuming that means his passport is from England I have read about some people not being able to get here over the years because their name was the same as someone on a no fly list but I didn't read that in this story so I don't know but it can't have anything to do with trump

Back