Marijuana U.S.A.

There are no marijuana cartels in my state. It's highly regulated. Legal marijuana has put the black market out of business here in my state.

All a person has to do is walk to the corner store and buy it. No cartel involved.

Stop with the lies.
Drugs and alcohol are killers, but leftists will not outlaw abused substances because they value their own pleasure more than the human safety and lives of others.

Werbung:
Legalizing weed does not make weed harmless and does not undo the damage caused by people who cause accidents while under its influence.

Alcohol and cigarettes are more dangerous and kills more people than marijuana.

In fact, marijuana itself, has never killed anyone.

Where as alcohol and cigarettes kill thousands each year.

If you want to base making marijuana illegal on people who drive intoxicated then you should be advocating for alcohol to be illegal. Drunk drivers have been killing innocent people literally for over a century.

It's still legal to consume alcohol.

The same prohibitions on drinking and driving are on using marijuana and driving.

Alcohol has never saved a life.

Marijuana has. It helped save my life from a form of breast cancer that has killed 4 in my family in the past. I'm the FIFITH to get it.

I'm the FIRST to beat it. All 4 before me died of breast cancer. I made it to the 5 year cure mark in 2016. As of last month, I've been cancer free for 13 years.

Without the marijuana, I would have been the 5th in my family to die from breast cancer.

You can pound sand and get bent.

Then there's the fact that states that have legal marijuana have lower opioid use and addiction. I can personally attest to that. Marijuana helped me get off an opioid my doctors got me addicted to.

Your excuses are just so ridiculous it's beyond pathetic.

Like I said, you can so pound sand and get bent.

There are no marijuana cartels in my state. It's highly regulated. Legal marijuana has put the black market out of business here in my state.

All a person has to do is walk to the corner store and buy it. No cartel involved.

Stop with the lies.

Stop with the lies.
if your think there is not cartels in your state your dumb. Pot is legal in cali for one yet the cartels have set up massive pot growing and sales

and in other states as well.

Now with out knowing what state your in pot prices vary a lot and medical pot which is what your talking about is a heck of a lot more expensive , its not uncommon to be able to buy a pound of cartel pot for 400 buck compared to up to 400 for a ounce of premo or more of legal pot .
Lots of people can not afford it thanks to government regulations . Just as with moonshine its illegal in many states and its just booze but there is still a market for it.

I support pot being legal for 21 and up . But I am not stupid enough to think cartels will stop selling pot in a state because it semi legal there

So whos lying here its not me. You are either misinformed or stupid .
Cartels operate in every state to some degree either with members or associates and sell any drug that they can .
Where did you get the notion there are none in your state.

I know a lot about the drug trade . More then you it seems any way,

Someone else is asking about more dope. He seems to have run out or left his stash lying around somewhere and cannot remember where he left it.

View attachment 11488
yes he left one lap top at the repair shop but claimed it wasn't his and it had been tampered with by Russians then he told a hooker in Vegas that Russian drug dealer had stolen his lap top. And you have all his public stunts in strip clubs and his business dealing yep some one said dope

yes he left one lap top at the repair shop but claimed it wasn't his and it had been tampered with by Russians then he told a hooker in Vegas that Russian drug dealer had stolen his lap top. And you have all his public stunts in strip clubs and his business dealing yep some one said dope
FBI Knew New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real Ahead Of 2020 Election, FBI Form Shows | The Daily Caller 10-9-23
FBI Knew New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real Ahead Of 2020 Election, FBI Form Shows

Joe Biden said the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop were a “Russian plan” during an October 2020 presidential debate that took place after the New York Post’s reporting on Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings, an official debate transcript shows. (RELATED: These Are The Biggest Lies Joe Biden Told About Hunter’s Foreign Influence Peddling)

Werbung:
Back