Marijuana U.S.A.

Actually, alcohol is quite useful as a disinfectant. It is useful for killing germs.
And getting wounded soldiers very drunk before operations was useful in the Civil War.
Alcohol as a beverage is addictive and harmful.

Werbung:
Actually, alcohol is quite useful as a disinfectant. It is useful for killing germs.
And getting wounded soldiers very drunk before operations was useful in the Civil War.
Alcohol as a beverage is addictive and harmful.

Deaths from Excessive Alcohol Use in the United States​

More than 140,000 people die from excessive alcohol use in the U.S. each year. Learn how you can take action.

if your think there is not cartels in your state your dumb. Pot is legal in cali for one yet the cartels have set up massive pot growing and sales

and in other states as well.

Now with out knowing what state your in pot prices vary a lot and medical pot which is what your talking about is a heck of a lot more expensive , its not uncommon to be able to buy a pound of cartel pot for 400 buck compared to up to 400 for a ounce of premo or more of legal pot .
Lots of people can not afford it thanks to government regulations . Just as with moonshine its illegal in many states and its just booze but there is still a market for it.

I support pot being legal for 21 and up . But I am not stupid enough to think cartels will stop selling pot in a state because it semi legal there

So whos lying here its not me. You are either misinformed or stupid .
Cartels operate in every state to some degree either with members or associates and sell any drug that they can .
Where did you get the notion there are none in your state.

I know a lot about the drug trade . More then you it seems any way,

I stopped reading when you insinuated I lived in California. When I read something I know isn't true. I stop reading. It's a waste of my time to continue to read something I know is a lie.

I don't live in California. I love the state and spend time there every year but I don't live there. I live where I was born and raised and that sure isn't California.

I live where marijuana is highly regulated.

Anyone 21 and over can go to the corner store and buy up to an ounce of marijuana if they are buying recreational. If you are a medical patient with a legal state approved prescription and the store is a state approved medical store, the patient can buy more than an ounce.

I don't care what you say is happening in California. Where I live the black market is gone.

It's much cheaper to buy marijuana from the store than from the black market. The quality is much better at the store and it can't have any weird pesticides or mold. That's some of the many regulations the law puts on marijuana in my state.

I don't believe anything you posted. No one should.

I stopped reading when you insinuated I lived in California. When I read something I know isn't true. I stop reading. It's a waste of my time to continue to read something I know is a lie.

I don't live in California. I love the state and spend time there every year but I don't live there. I live where I was born and raised and that sure isn't California.

I live where marijuana is highly regulated.

Anyone 21 and over can go to the corner store and buy up to an ounce of marijuana if they are buying recreational. If you are a medical patient with a legal state approved prescription and the store is a state approved medical store, the patient can buy more than an ounce.

I don't care what you say is happening in California. Where I live the black market is gone.

It's much cheaper to buy marijuana from the store than from the black market. The quality is much better at the store and it can't have any weird pesticides or mold. That's some of the many regulations the law puts on marijuana in my state.

I don't believe anything you posted. No one should.
I( never said you lived in California, I used it as a example to show you that even with legal weed they still operate in states where it is legal. Its just a small part . They smuggle drugs of all kinds people weapons you name it they do not care buddy.
I was just showing you the facts about cartels . Im not trying to give you a hard time about pot because I could care less if people smoke it,

I sure did but stopped years ago due to my women and my upcoming profession . Now I'm old and I do use delta 8 and 8 gummy for about 8 months now due to having some what of a temper that was getting me in trouble and I suffer from diabetic nephropathy and they help with pain.
I am not against pot . I am against it coming from cartels and also its being priced way to high and taxed to death by the goverment.

"On Monday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) joined the Pod Save America podcast and revealed who her dream blunt rotation” would be when asked. It was hypothetical, as she doesn’t smoke, and the senator kept things positive in her responses.

In what they called a special President’s Day edition episode Feb. 19, Pod Save America co-host Jon Favreau (the former Barack Obama staffer, not the MCU actor) asked her about her push to deschedule pot, and also who she’s
most and least likely to invite to a blunt rotation out of a list of pre-selected choices.

The list of choices for the
dream blunt rotation included politicians like....."

passing-joint-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

"On Monday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) joined the Pod Save America podcast and revealed who her dream blunt rotation” would be when asked. It was hypothetical, as she doesn’t smoke, and the senator kept things positive in her responses.

In what they called a special President’s Day edition episode Feb. 19, Pod Save America co-host Jon Favreau (the former Barack Obama staffer, not the MCU actor) asked her about her push to deschedule pot, and also who she’s
most and least likely to invite to a blunt rotation out of a list of pre-selected choices.

The list of choices for the
dream blunt rotation included politicians like....."

Pocohontas is back!

1708770786646.png

"The new regulations will permit an adult to grow up to six plants (no more than three mature) on private property and harvest up to five pounds of cannabis flower. (Cultivators also have the legal option of converting their flower to concentrates.) Households with multiple adults will be permitted to grow a total of six mature plants. Cultivators will be permitted to grow from seeds or they can purchase immature plants from licensed providers."

"Lawmakers heard testimony on Thursday and Friday in support of legislation prohibiting employers from discriminating against those who use cannabis while off the job.

Legislators in the House and Senate deliberated over a pair of bills — HB 525 and SB 513 — prohibiting most employers from taking adverse actions against workers solely based upon a positive drug test for marijuana metabolites. The legislation also prohibits employers from refusing to hire someone because they have a prior arrest or conviction for a non-violent marijuana offense."

"Republican-backed legislative efforts to impose arbitrary THC potency caps on certain cannabis products are likely dead for the session.

House Bill
1269 and Senate Bill 7050 sought to preemptively ban adults’ access to cannabis flower products containing more than 30 percent THC. While adult-use cannabis products are not yet legal in Florida, voters may have the opportunity to decide on the issue in November."

Werbung:
Back