1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Malcolms's Trump Roast

Discussion in 'Australian Politics' started by The Scotsman, Jun 15, 2017.

1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

2. Aus22

Aus22 Well-Known Member

The Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull made fun of Donald Trump during a speech before a charity function. The people at the function agree not to report the speech. But one reporter did. He says "The Donald and I, we are winning in the polls. We are winning so much like we never won before. We are Not the fake polls...real polls. You know the online polls. They are easy to win-do you know that? I kind of know that...I have this Russian guy .Believe me, its true, it is true."

This is a typical Australia style of making fun. It is not an attack on Trump. Turnbull is one of his main supporters. I hope Trump and Americans see the joke.

Openmind likes this.
  3. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

Aissues are known to have a sense of humor

4. Aus22

Aus22 Well-Known Member

tt todespite their differences TURNBULL WAS THE FIRSTto support TRump over NOrrth Korea,AUSTRALIA IS IN JOINT EXERCISES WITH JAPAN SOUTG KOREA AND THE USA> AUSTRAIA HASSUPPORTED THE USA>

5. Openmind

Openmind Well-Known Member

I am very glad Australia supports the USA. . .but that doesn't mean that Australia supports Trump.

You are (apparently) an Australian, and (I suppose) living there.
    My son and his wife also live there (near Brisbane), and they and those around them in no way support Trump. In fact, Trump is a big joke for them.

6. Aus22

Aus22 Well-Known Member

openminded I agree that AUSTRlia support foR THE USA in WAr does not necessary mean we support Trump. AUSTRAIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE THE USA in evey war since VIetnam but it dose not mean each Prime Minister supproted The Amerian President. It is true that manyA aUSTRALANS ARE CONCERNED WITH TRUMP.

7. Aus22

Aus22 Well-Known Member

THE USA has just accepted the first 54 refugees from AUSTALIAN camps