Malcolms's Trump Roast

Werbung:
The Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull made fun of Donald Trump during a speech before a charity function. The people at the function agree not to report the speech. But one reporter did. He says "The Donald and I, we are winning in the polls. We are winning so much like we never won before. We are Not the fake polls...real polls. You know the online polls. They are easy to win-do you know that? I kind of know that...I have this Russian guy .Believe me, its true, it is true."

This is a typical Australia style of making fun. It is not an attack on Trump. Turnbull is one of his main supporters. I hope Trump and Americans see the joke.

tt todespite their differences TURNBULL WAS THE FIRSTto support TRump over NOrrth Korea,AUSTRALIA IS IN JOINT EXERCISES WITH JAPAN SOUTG KOREA AND THE USA> AUSTRAIA HASSUPPORTED THE USA>

tt todespite their differences TURNBULL WAS THE FIRSTto support TRump over NOrrth Korea,AUSTRALIA IS IN JOINT EXERCISES WITH JAPAN SOUTG KOREA AND THE USA> AUSTRAIA HASSUPPORTED THE USA>

I am very glad Australia supports the USA. . .but that doesn't mean that Australia supports Trump.

You are (apparently) an Australian, and (I suppose) living there.
My son and his wife also live there (near Brisbane), and they and those around them in no way support Trump. In fact, Trump is a big joke for them.

openminded I agree that AUSTRlia support foR THE USA in WAr does not necessary mean we support Trump. AUSTRAIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE THE USA in evey war since VIetnam but it dose not mean each Prime Minister supproted The Amerian President. It is true that manyA aUSTRALANS ARE CONCERNED WITH TRUMP.

Werbung:
Back