Liberal Fantasies

Freedom???

This is a country that runs a concentration camp and has laws that allow for arrest and imprisonment without trial and torture.

Do you believe that?

If you're correct, then look again at this part of the quote:

It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people.

If we have lost freedom, it is because we haven't fought for and defended it constantly.

I don't believe that we are running "concentration camps", but we have no doubt lost some of our liberties due to the unwillingness to fight for and defend it. I'd look at asset forfeiture and the Patriot act as places to start fighting.

Werbung:
You are so gullible

Now just pop your uniform and die for the rich there's a good sucker.

I bet those native Americans are pleased about the freedoms you have consistently attacked for.

And what about those slaves?

they must be over the moon.

You are so gullible

Hardly.

I bet those native Americans are pleased about the freedoms you have consistently attacked for.

Who did I attack for freedom? Certainly not native Americans. If they think about how they are living vs how their ancestors lived, I expect that they are quite pleased to have been born in the modern US.

And what about those slaves?

they must be over the moon.

Any slaves in this country have long been in their graves. There was this little thing called the Emancipation proclamation, remember, followed by some unpleasantness we refer to as the Civil War.

Freedom???

This is a country that runs a concentration camp and has laws that allow for arrest and imprisonment without trial and torture.

I asked you before to prove this, and like the little skank you are you just ran, and hid. Now, when you think it is safe, you bring it up again.

BTW, did you notice how your Dems friends just reauthorized the Patriot Act. Do you think they should be tried, or impeached?

Come to think of it, the Dems aren't doing much of anything that Bush hadn't already done.

Hey Rat, are you really Van Jones???

He believes the same things you do. Of course he had to resign his WH post when his kooky views were revealed. Views held by you. Such as;

• Truther
  • Hates America
  • Hates the free market
  • US is an oppressor
  • Communist

Rat are you a communist revolutionary like Van Jones?

jones_van_061609_monster_397x224.jpg

AWWWW - Gipper you are very welcome {just because we don't see eye-to-eye on loads of issues} doesn't mean that we can't have a good time disagreeing on non-important ones! {{hugs}}

Some of my fav's:
A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Ronald ReaganAll great change in America begins at the dinner table.
Ronald Reagan
All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Ronald Reagan

Approximately 80% of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources.
Ronald Reagan

Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Ronald Reagan

Werbung:
Come to think of it, the Dems aren't doing much of anything that Bush hadn't already done.

That's so.

The only thing that the Dems have attempted that the Republicans wouldn't is health care reform. That attempt seems to have come to naught at this point anyway.

In the final analysis, there isn't as much difference between the two major parties as partisans on both sides would like to have us believe.

Back