Liberal Fantasies

Gipper

Can you spot the difference? If you can't, you are probably a liberal and a knucklehead...

Andrew Klaven on the culture...He is just so right!!!

Werbung:
You are so right.

The markets should decide. oops they did and the US is screwed.

You should take the bible seriously.

Oops it doesn't really like the love of money - you know that obsession of the US.

You should be aggressive to other nations and ideally nuke them

Oops you are getting whooped in Afghanistan by a bunch of amateurs with bows and arrows.

You are the greatest nation on earth.

Oops, everyone hates the US - its is nation of obese, racist, ignorant funda-mentalists.

It is a model of freedom and democracy.

Oops the republicans trashed that when they fixed the election in 2000. The US imprisons people without trial, execute innocent, people, minors etc and is on Amnesty's list of nations that abuse human rights.

Yeah, who'd want to be a liberal when being a nazi works so well.?

You are so right.

The markets should decide. oops they did and the US is screwed.

You should take the bible seriously.

Oops it doesn't really like the love of money - you know that obsession of the US.

You should be aggressive to other nations and ideally nuke them

Oops you are getting whooped in Afghanistan by a bunch of amateurs with bows and arrows.

You are the greatest nation on earth.

Oops, everyone hates the US - its is nation of obese, racist, ignorant funda-mentalists.

It is a model of freedom and democracy.

Oops the republicans trashed that when they fixed the election in 2000. The US imprisons people without trial, execute innocent, people, minors etc and is on Amnesty's list of nations that abuse human rights.

Yeah, who'd want to be a liberal when being a nazi works so well.?

I am glad you liked it so much.:)

And, for the record nazism is a form of liberalism - just to be clear...

Wow, are you so right wing that you consider nazis to be liberals???

I guess you left the Klan because of their weak stance on blacks.

Wow, are you so right wing that you consider nazis to be liberals???

I guess you left the Klan because of their weak stance on blacks.

No. The Klan was started and run for over 100 years by white racist Democrats.

My son, you really need a good history listen to get your head on straight. Just say when and I will do my best to help you out.

Thank you Gipper! I enjoyed watching and I agree 100%.

Thats definitely true with JFK and Avatar. Hollywood even porpagands
our own History and movies! I no longer enjoy trying to find a Historical
film in cause it might be bended within desires of the producers and
given a different point of view. I watch always History documentaries
and read books, but society that relies on movies are becoming untouched
with reality and what really happened.

For example, Valkyrie when released many sought to see it thinking that
watching it would give them a good thing or two on their History or their
chance to have a good look at their own idol Tom Cruise. Truth is, the movie
left out important details, people, and worst of all put the role of Stauffenberg
in a different matter. The REAL Claus Von Stauffenberg was emotionaly and
physically attached to the operation and knew of the corruption caused by
Hitler. The wife did not go what he was part of until after. There is a great
documentarie on Stauffenberg you should find on the History channel. The
son also recounts what happened to him and from what he knew of his father.
He beleives his father as a hero.

Stauffenberg was a hero, but not the one you see in the movie. The one in
reality. The only good thing about the movie is Hollywoods special effects
and own soundtrack. To put Tom Cruise as Stauffenberg just was a total
degrading of the real honorable man.

No. The Klan was started and run for over 100 years by white racist Democrats.

My son, you really need a good history listen to get your head on straight. Just say when and I will do my best to help you out.

and Teddy Roosevelt was the first Progressive President

I see! Liberals are people who can't see the difference between reality, and what they see in the movies. They simply think that whatever Hollywood produces is real.

I've been wondering just who these liberals are that you've been talking about, now I know.

I've already come to the conclusion that conservatives are about as rare as whooping cranes, at least in Washington. Now, we know that liberals are equally rare, and not just in Washington but everywhere.

Who is left? Can there really be that many libertarians?

Re: Obsessive hatred of liberals

Is a sure sign of a diseased mind

Oh Sammy, I do not hate anyone. Not even DF liberals.

I do think your kind are delusional, silly, idiotic, mad, unthinking, weird, bazaar, creepy, abnormal, sinister, hair raising, mentally ill, cruel, intolerant, foolish, racist, anti-Semitic, and otherwise just plain NUTS!!!:)

The Great Ronald Reagan said it best...

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

and hear him say these profound words here...
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/...Ronald-Reagan-A-Time-for-Choosing-The-Speech-

Make it your ring tone. I have and it is awesome to witness libs respond to it!!!:D:)

Re: Obsessive hatred of liberals

Oh Sammy, I do not hate anyone. Not even DF liberals.

I do think your kind are delusional, silly, idiotic, mad, unthinking, weird, bazaar, creepy, abnormal, sinister, hair raising, mentally ill, cruel, intolerant, foolish, racist, anti-Semitic, and otherwise just plain NUTS!!!:)

The Great Ronald Reagan said it best...

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

and hear him say these profound words here...
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/...Ronald-Reagan-A-Time-for-Choosing-The-Speech-

Make it your ring tone. I have and it is awesome to witness libs respond to it!!!:D:)

OH, little Gipper DUDE; here are some of the best of the best from your alter ego:
A people free to choose will always choose peace.
Ronald Reagan

A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Ronald Reagan

All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
Ronald Reagan

All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Ronald Reagan

Approximately 80% of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources.
Ronald Reagan

Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Ronald Reagan

But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.
Ronald Reagan

Don't be afraid to see what you see.
Ronald Reagan

Facts are stubborn things.
Ronald Reagan

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Ronald Reagan

Going to college offered me the chance to play football for four more years.
Ronald Reagan

Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets.
Ronald Reagan

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.
Ronald Reagan

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other.
Ronald Reagan

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Governments tend not to solve problems, only to rearrange them.
Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
Ronald Reagan

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
Ronald Reagan

How can a president not be an actor?
Ronald Reagan

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.
Ronald Reagan

I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.
Ronald Reagan

I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at gunpoint if necessary.
Ronald Reagan

I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.
Ronald Reagan

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.
Ronald Reagan

I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life.
Ronald Reagan

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
Ronald Reagan

I'm not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.
Ronald Reagan

I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.
Ronald Reagan

If the federal government had been around when the Creator was putting His hand to this state, Indiana wouldn't be here. It'd still be waiting for an environmental impact statement.
Ronald Reagan

Just helping you out with your grab bag of 'FOOLISH SAYINGS' from the best of the best {according to you} LMAO

Great quotes Dorothy...thanks for posting...

This one is great too...

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again. Knowing this, it is hard to explain those who even today would question the people's capacity for self-rule. Will they answer this: if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else?" --Ronald Reagan

Werbung:
Freedom???

This is a country that runs a concentration camp and has laws that allow for arrest and imprisonment without trial and torture.

Back