I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

Your good moral actions should not be determined by anyone other than yourself even if you stance makes you unpopular with fools whose view you should not care about in the first place.

And if you decide murder is "good".....?

In the case of many Christian denominations and Islam, the lies you say provide trust that ties good religious observance into morality, does not seem to be working at all as both Islam and Christianity are producing a lot of immoral, homophobic and misogynous people.

Not for the ones that truly believe. Others, like yourself, will be relegated to be immoral from their lack of belief, not their belief. As has been shown, you are neithr gnostic, not Christian, yet you prefer to lie about both.

Lies tend not to produce desirable outcomes and especially religious lies.

Regards
DL

Or, as in this thread, they serve no purpose at all.

Werbung:
And if you decide murder is "good".....?

Not for the ones that truly believe. Others, like yourself, will be relegated to be immoral from their lack of belief, not their belief. As has been shown, you are neithr gnostic, not Christian, yet you prefer to lie about both.

Or, as in this thread, they serve no purpose at all.

If I decide that to murder is good, I will murder and then argue my position before a judge. If I am correct, I will walk. If wrong or unjustified, I will not. I can think of very few scenarios where I would murder though.

Jesus said that any true believer could do what he did and more.

Find any believer so that I might see his good works.

Regards.
DL

Refute your baseless, pointless arguments that go round and round the circle? Here's a few of your ho-hums:
#1. Jesus is fantastical Religion and should be banned.
#2. Almighty God-- Creator and King of the unuverse is a MYTH. Bible is a mythical fantasy-- you quote Bible verses in several of your posts in this thread... what, to refute your opponents? Hmmm...
#3. Satan is good to me.
#4. Hawkins is God. Your repetitious links to him shows why.
#5. Those of us who disagree and REFUTE you against your liberal notions and imagined victim boo-hoo mentality are "morons", "racists", "divisive", "homophobic", "misogynists"... what else? Ah, yes, "immoral".

Okay, most moral-not moron-not very stupid-not idiot man, prove---with facts--all these arguments, one by one that you are puting forth WHY we should believe you.

Try English.

Regards
DL

If I decide that to murder is good, I will murder and then argue my position before a judge. If I am correct, I will walk. If wrong or unjustified, I will not. I can think of very few scenarios where I would murder though.

Not the point, but good try at distraction.

Jesus said that any true believer could do what he did and more.

Raise the dead? Are you now saying Jesus is a lair?

Find any believer so that I might see his good works.

Regards.
DL

Look around. They are there if you have eyes to see with.

Try English.

Regards
DL
LOL! "TRY ENGLISH"???!!! Is that your offer of fact-based argument to prove me wrong and prove why we should believe you? I just wrapped up/quoted your premises/responses to the people who have DISAGREED WITH YOU on "Jesus-God-is-myth-fantasy-religion-should-be-banned-everyone-else-racist-misogynists-who-disagree-with-me."
Richard Dawkins has been lyin' to you, no-idiot not-very-stupid-not-immoral man! :-D :-D.

Btw,

LOL! "TRY ENGLISH"???!!! Is that your offer of fact-based argument to prove me wrong and prove why we should believe you? I just wrapped up/quoted your premises/responses to the people who have DISAGREED WITH YOU on "Jesus-God-is-myth-fantasy-religion-should-be-banned-everyone-else-racist-misogynists-who-disagree-with-me."
Richard Dawkins has been lyin' to you, no-idiot not-very-stupid-not-immoral man! :-D :-D.

Btw,

Yes. Conversing in English with you is my best offer. Take it or leave it.

We have an O.P. to discuss. Do so or not. Your choice.

Regards
DL

The OP has a right to his opinon. He isn't a troll. Nonetheless, I disagree with parts of what he's saying. Perhaps the OP isn't weighing in the effect of other things when determining why the world is so evil. That seems to be a common fallacy among radical athiests, gnostics, and New Age people.

The OP has a right to his opinon. He isn't a troll. Nonetheless, I disagree with parts of what he's saying. Perhaps the OP isn't weighing in the effect of other things when determining why the world is so evil. That seems to be a common fallacy among radical athiests, gnostics, and New Age people.

What exactly do you see that is so evil?

Sure, there are dad things going on but you should consider that all the markers for evil, from poverty, slavery and crime to death by violence including war, --- are at the best level per capita than we have ever enjoyed.

Show the facts to prove what I see as your distortion of reality.

BTW. Gnostic Christianity is older than Christianity. We were the first Chrestians and no, that is not a spelling error.

Regards
DL

BTW. Gnostic Christianity is older than Christianity. We were the first Chrestians and no, that is not a spelling error.

Regards
DL

Again you try to distort reality with your form of "intellect". Gnostic Christianity cannot be older then Christianity itself since it evolved from Christianity. Gnosticism itself may be older as you claim since it has nothing to do with Christianity, simply spiritual "knowledge".

Finally, "Chrestian" is the same as "Christian" and comes from the same source in Greek translations of the scripture. Until 316 AD the scripture was translated with the "e", later it was spelled with the "i".

Sure, there are dad things going on but you should consider that all the markers for evil, from poverty, slavery and crime to death by violence including war, --- are at the best level per capita than we have ever enjoyed.

Can you give more evidence that the world has become more civilized and healthy because of what you claim is a declining influence of religion? Someone cynical might show that the vaccines of the 20th century did not come about because the world was more secular. In addition, generally speaking, World Wars I and II were fought not over religion, but rather resources and nationalism.

Last edited:
Again you try to distort reality with your form of "intellect". Gnostic Christianity cannot be older then Christianity itself since it evolved from Christianity. Gnosticism itself may be older as you claim since it has nothing to do with Christianity, simply spiritual "knowledge".

Finally, "Chrestian" is the same as "Christian" and comes from the same source in Greek translations of the scripture. Until 316 AD the scripture was translated with the "e", later it was spelled with the "i".

You read history your way, I will read it mine. Look up the name of the Chrestian God some time. That was the clincher for me as the name match Gnostic Christian tradition. I do admit that proving anything from that far back is a tough go. I do not need to believe it but you seem to think you do.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Can you give more evidence that the world has become more civilized and healthy because of what you claim is a declining influence of religion?

Where did I attribute our gains to a declining influence of religion?

I might want to re-write it as I do not recall any such statement.

As to evidence. I think I might have given you this before but perhaps not.

Regards
DL

Back