Another testimony to the Tea Party's rationality!

Openmind

Breitbart To Tea Partiers: ‘We Outnumber (Liberals) And We Have The Guns!’

videoby Tommy Christopher | 7:53 am, September 19th, 2011

Conservative media provocateur Andrew Breitbart, speaking to a Tea Party crowd of over 60 people in Lexington, Ma. on Friday, got a little bit carried away with his own patter. He told the crowd that he sometimes thinks to himself, “Fire the first shot” in a hypothetical civil war with liberals, explaining that “We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns.”

Although Brietbart told the crowd “I’m not kidding,” in response to their laughter, he probably was kidding, and probably shouldn’t have been."

Obviously, the last sentence is an editorial about that remark from a Right wing partisan!

Crazy? Dangerous? or both?

Werbung:
Obviously, the last sentence is an editorial about that remark from a Right wing partisan!

Crazy? Dangerous? or both?

I would say put up or shut up little man...hiding behind your little gun.

For such patriots..they always seem to be quick to the idea of use guns on the Americans they don't like. the next civil war..I think the Liberals of the east and Midwest should fight back the best way...wave a white flag and tell them enjoy and move on without them....and build a machine gun ready fence to keep them from crossing the border.

I saw the video. What he said is IF the left wants to get violent then we can handle it. When we look at unions getting violent and threats of violence at some politicians who happen to be on the right, then there is always that possibility. Breitbart also said what we all know already, and that is the left will NOT get violent because they know they will get slaughtered. Like he said, the military and law enforcement is on our side, not the left's.

My own personal experience in dealing with the left on forums for over 11 years and a few demonstrations is that they will intimidate, slander, insult, and get in your face, hoping that the violence comes from the righty so they can say...."There, you see, the right is violent". Then the become the victim and the left knows how to exploit victims. That's pretty much how they roll.

I saw the video. What he said is IF the left wants to get violent then we can handle it. When we look at unions getting violent and threats of violence at some politicians who happen to be on the right, then there is always that possibility. Breitbart also said what we all know already, and that is the left will NOT get violent because they know they will get slaughtered. Like he said, the military and law enforcement is on our side, not the left's.

My own personal experience in dealing with the left on forums for over 11 years and a few demonstrations is that they will intimidate, slander, insult, and get in your face, hoping that the violence comes from the righty so they can say...."There, you see, the right is violent". Then the become the victim and the left knows how to exploit victims. That's pretty much how they roll.

and then they blow up OK city federal buildings, Bomb abortion Clinics, Shot Dr's, Fly planes into the IRS Building, plan to kill a cop, so that they can kill tons of them at the Funeral, plant Bombs at the MLK day Parade, watch 5 members of the Alabama Militia get arrested planning machine guns, grenades, and a launcher....

but I know the left is the violent one..thats why there are so many liberal Militias out there playing army man.

and then they blow up OK city federal buildings, Bomb abortion Clinics, Shot Dr's, Fly planes into the IRS Building, plan to kill a cop, so that they can kill tons of them at the Funeral, plant Bombs at the MLK day Parade, watch 5 members of the Alabama Militia get arrested planning machine guns, grenades, and a launcher....

but I know the left is the violent one..thats why there are so many liberal Militias out there playing army man.

You are getting more irrational with every passing day. I guess with your Messiah's implosion and pending destruction next year, the reality of your government gravy train exploding, is fogging your brain...more than usual.

The individuals who committed those heinous acts you cite were not TP members. Did you NOT know this?

You again need a good history book. Leftists like you are much more violent than any other group. You might start with leftists in USSR, China, Nazi Germany, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, N. Korea, etc....to get some facts on your ancestors.

And, lets not forget that leftists assassinated two American presidents. And, tried killing several others. Look it up.

You are getting more irrational with every passing day. I guess with your Messiah's implosion and pending destruction next year, the reality of your government gravy train exploding, is fogging your brain...more than usual.

The individuals who committed those heinous acts you cite were not TP members. Did you NOT know this?

You again need a good history book. Leftists like you are much more violent than any other group. You might start with leftists in USSR, China, Nazi Germany, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, N. Korea, etc....to get some facts on your ancestors.

And, lets not forget that leftists assassinated two American presidents. And, tried killing several others. Look it up.

Talk about beig delusional!

You are grasping at straws so thin, you may be the only one seeing them!

Now, you are comparing progressive to communist China?

Are you sure you don't need some sort of professional reality check? ;)

I would say put up or shut up little man...hiding behind your little gun.

For such patriots..they always seem to be quick to the idea of use guns on the Americans they don't like. the next civil war..I think the Liberals of the east and Midwest should fight back the best way...wave a white flag and tell them enjoy and move on without them....and build a machine gun ready fence to keep them from crossing the border.

Nah, Hiding behind a WOMAN with a pink gun is the way of the coward. Know anyone like that?

LOL. You're confused. You're confusing lone insane people with the American citizens who are demanding constitutional govt. Why don't you pull out the race card and try that one also. LOL.

LOL. You're confused. You're confusing lone insane people with the American citizens who are demanding constitutional govt. Why don't you pull out the race card and try that one also. LOL.

Funny. . .you are accusing Pocket to "confuse lone, insane people" with American Citizens. . ..

But you do not give the Muslims the benefit of that "assessment!"

The 9/11 terrorists represented ALL of Islam, but the "American terrorists" are poor, misguided souls!

Well, I believe that comments such as this A.. H. .. Breitbart spewed could VERY EASILLY "misguide" a few of those "poor, easily influenced" tea party souls!

"American terrorists" are poor, misguided souls!

Well, I believe that comments such as this A.. H. .. Breitbart spewed could VERY EASILLY "misguide" a few of those "poor, easily influenced" tea party souls!

Is there a suggestion that those who support the Constitution as it was written, are terrorists, going on here?

Is there a suggestion that everyone who feels that the tea party has something valid to say is a terrorist and doesn't know anything about the Constitution?

Is there any evidence of anything going on here that does not suggest simple bigotry and the laughable inference that Americans who feel differently than someone else is a homegrown terrorist?

Funny. . .you are accusing Pocket to "confuse lone, insane people" with American Citizens. . ..

But you do not give the Muslims the benefit of that "assessment!"

The 9/11 terrorists represented ALL of Islam, but the "American terrorists" are poor, misguided souls!

Then you better watch what you say. I belong to the Tea Party.

Then you better watch what you say. I belong to the Tea Party.

Well, then you can just expect to be informed that you are "not respected" by a certain lib. Lol. :D:p

Don't fret. It's just another minion, repeating the catch phrases that the master invokes his herds to spew.

Is there a suggestion that those who support the Constitution as it was written, are terrorists, going on here?

Is there a suggestion that everyone who feels that the tea party has something valid to say is a terrorist and doesn't know anything about the Constitution?

Is there any evidence of anything going on here that does not suggest simple bigotry and the laughable inference that Americans who feel differently than someone else is a homegrown terrorist?
Support the Constitution as it was written? Or support the Constitution as you read it? Carry a gun if it blows your skirt up, I could care less. Go to the range a dream of liberals on the firing range, I can expect that. Deny the home grown terrorists till your blue and wave the flag every time a reasonable debate is raised you cannot defend. UnAmerican rhetoric will have it's consequences, you will predictably deny them and the issue will loom forever.

Werbung:
You have made that very clear. So what?

I speak my mind, just as you do.

Should you be watching what you say? :rolleyes::)

I don't need to watch what I say. I'm not afraid of you or your pals. You're the ones who are afraid. That's why your pals call us racist and hateful. That's good. A wise founding father said it's good when govt is afraid of the people.

Back