Jeff Sessions

The First Lady is most certainly a woman. One cannot be catty toward a male.

Yes, dear. . .obviously you left your sense of humour in the toilet yesterday!

And if you think I am being "catty" with Melania. . .what have you been toward a REAL First Lady, one who has assumed her position with grace and energy for the last 8 years!

Enough. . .

Werbung:
I would prefer they just ignore the toddlers having their hissie fits. Too much work to do to waste time on this.

Do you have a clue as to how much of the fool you are? People like you spent 8 years whining, and crying, about every trip Obama took whether it was to take his wife out to dinner, or to a show. Now that your lying thief is in office you think any complaints are a waste of time. Matters not if Flynn lied, Sessions lied, or whoever in the Trump camp. Now it is okee dokee with you.

Problem is truth scares the hell out of you, and all of your whining will not change that.

Yes, dear. . .obviously you left your sense of humour in the toilet yesterday!

And if you think I am being "catty" with Melania. . .what have you been toward a REAL First Lady, one who has assumed her position with grace and energy for the last 8 years!

Enough. . .
A male cannor be catty toward a woman. Apart from being embarrassed by her antics I'm just glad her 15 minutes are up.

A male cannor be catty toward a woman. Apart from being embarrassed by her antics I'm just glad her 15 minutes are up.

Seriously? So, if it is a Repugnant first lady you expect her to set on her ass for 4 years, yet you whine when a Democrat first lady gets involved.

Typical Dog hypocrisy.

If you count of Michelle Obama disappearing in the sunset. . .you are dumber than I thought!

She is a power, and what ever she decides to do, she will succeed. Too bad your racism and stupid partisanship has kept you from recognising greatness when it was standing before you.

But. . .what is new here, right?

Enjoy praising your call girl in the Trump tower. . .it seems like she is just about the kind of "class" and intellect you can appreciate!

If you count of Michelle Obama disappearing in the sunset. . .you are dumber than I thought!

She is a power, and what ever she decides to do, she will succeed. Too bad your racism and stupid partisanship has kept you from recognising greatness when it was standing before you.

But. . .what is new here, right?

Enjoy praising your call girl in the Trump tower. . .it seems like she is just about the kind of "class" and intellect you can appreciate!
I see you are unfamiliar with her resume.

For anyone to hold that a meeting between then-Senator Sessions and the Russian Ambassador is bad, what must be believed is that the Russians altered the results of the election. That’s it, folks – you have to get that deep into the paranoid, conspiracy theory weeds to even think the meeting had a nefarious aspect to it. This is stuff akin to believing that the Moon landing was faked.

Now, let’s think about a few things:

1. Since Trump has become President, there has been a push to revive American military strength. This is something the Russians won’t like.

2. Since Trump has become President, there has been a push to get NATO to increase its military strength. This, also, is something the Russians won’t like.

3. Our Ambassador to the UN has called the Russians out on their actions. This is, again, something the Russians won’t like.

4. Trump is pressing for a big increase in American oil and natural gas production, thus undercutting the prime source of Russian income. Obviously, Russians will not be pleased by this.

So, even supposing you want to believe that Russia altered the election result, what are they getting for their efforts? It seems to me that if Trump is a Russian stooge then Trump is massively betraying his benefactors. There is not a single policy proposal Trump has put forward which can be construed as being pro-Russian in its primary intent. Meanwhile, plenty of Trump policies are working directly against Russia.

Do you start to see the level of stupid we’re getting to here? But, never let it be said that the Republican Party isn’t up to the task: of course as soon as the bogus story broke about Sessions there were several GOP Congress shmucks quick to call for an independent counsel. To look into what?

What resime are you referring to? Michelle who has helped people, and married one man, or Melania who violated her visa when she first came here, and slept with a married man?
I guess she's marked for life.. you are special that's for sure..Oh.. resime is resume I think..

I see you are unfamiliar with her resume.

I believe you are the one who is unfamiliar with BOTH Michelle Obama and Melania's resumes!

A great advantage Michelle Obama has on her resume is that every bit of it is easily verified. . . .For Melania. . .there has been so many FALSE claims (including her "college degree, and whether or not she came to the US as an illegal immigrant) that nothing is certain!

I believe you are the one who is unfamiliar with BOTH Michelle Obama and Melania's resumes!

A great advantage Michelle Obama has on her resume is that every bit of it is easily verified. . . .For Melania. . .there has been so many FALSE claims (including her "college degree, and whether or not she came to the US as an illegal immigrant) that nothing is certain!
Being verifiable is what highlights things.

Werbung:
Back