Jeff Sessions

The Scotsman

So, press conference yesterday everyone said to Jeff "J'accuse" and Jeff replied "mais non j'recuse!" So the man that has done nothing, met no one, knows no one and can't remember anything has recused himself but probably can't remember why.... indeed Sean Spicer earlier in the day said he's done nothing to recuse himself from.

Werbung:
appease who? The Whitehouse announced that he didn't need to recuses himself, so if thats the case he should have the cahoonas to stand and fight his position.
It's all pr, it was c the right move but the l eft will never stop whining. But that's good as it marginalize them.

It's all pr, it was c the right move but the l eft will never stop whining. But that's good as it marginalize them.
it kinda pisses me off though I know the Washington Post is on a role with all the scoops and yay to them but this scenario has not happened before so early in a Presidents stint. From a European perspective... big woop, so what.... it looks like the administration is out of control. The have over 900 posts still to fill and they're having major issues with the ones they've filled so at the moment they're spending more time fire fighting that actually doing!

it kinda pisses me off though I know the Washington Post is on a role with all the scoops and yay to them but this scenario has not happened before so early in a Presidents stint. From a European perspective... big woop, so what.... it looks like the administration is out of control. The have over 900 posts still to fill and they're having major issues with the ones they've filled so at the moment they're spending more time fire fighting that actually doing!
I would prefer they just ignore the toddlers having their hissie fits. Too much work to do to waste time on this.

Gotta do the right though it's the people's rights that are supposed to looked after, you can't sweep accountability under the table if it gets in the way of an agenda
And nobody is. It's all the ancillary whining that does nothing that wastes time and therefore my tax dollars

And nobody is. It's all the ancillary whining that does nothing that wastes time and therefore my tax dollars

So funny!
I think the 4 vacations trip taken by Trump and his family over the last month, and the fact that the "First Lady" can't stand to live in the White House but must have full security in her tower, have wasted more tax dollars than any inquiry into that Russian spy debacle will ever do!

And if you don't like "wasting your tax dollars" on investigations, why did you support the 8 Benghazi investigations. . .NONE of which showed any wrong doing nor changed anything about this sad event!

So, press conference yesterday everyone said to Jeff "J'accuse" and Jeff replied "mais non j'recuse!" So the man that has done nothing, met no one, knows no one and can't remember anything has recused himself but probably can't remember why.... indeed Sean Spicer earlier in the day said he's done nothing to recuse himself from.

Funny, isn't it? All these start with "I didn't do anything wrong" and end up with resignation. . .we'll see what happens next. . .and next, and next!

By the way. . .isn't it kind of strange that so many of Trump's CLOSE surrogates, family, and aides have had repeated contact with Russian ambassadeur (and probably others) during the campaign, but NO RUSSIAN ambassadeur or others, found it necessary to meet with any of Hillary's surrogates, family or aides!

I guess the Russians already knew which side their bread was buttered!

So funny!
I think the 4 vacations trip taken by Trump and his family over the last month, and the fact that the "First Lady" can't stand to live in the White House but must have full security in her tower, have wasted more tax dollars than any inquiry into that Russian spy debacle will ever do!

And if you don't like "wasting your tax dollars" on investigations, why did you support the 8 Benghazi investigations. . .NONE of which showed any wrong doing nor changed anything about this sad event!
Try reading what I wrote.
Love how girls get catty enough to invent a reason to bare the claws at a pretty woman.

Werbung:
Back