Jeff Sessions

Being verifiable is what highlights things.

Yes. . . so, you are playing the dirty little game of the Right. . .INSINUATING things, without stating anything, so it can't be verified!

Trump is very good at that. . .just put the slightest "idea" in the weak mind of his supporters, and more it is repeated, more it becomes "reality," although "alternate reality!"

If you have anything concrete to show. . .please do so, with RELIABLE sources. If you don't. . .go home and play with your toys!

Werbung:
Yes. . . so, you are playing the dirty little game of the Right. . .INSINUATING things, without stating anything, so it can't be verified!

Trump is very good at that. . .just put the slightest "idea" in the weak mind of his supporters, and more it is repeated, more it becomes "reality," although "alternate reality!"

If you have anything concrete to show. . .please do so, with RELIABLE sources. If you don't. . .go home and play with your toys!

In 1985 Miss Robinson received her B.A. in Sociology from Princeton University, where she minored in African American Studies. According toFrontPageMagazine reporter Jacob Laksin, “In a [February 2008] interview with Newsweek, [Michelle] Obama reveals that she got into Princeton … not on the strength of her grades, which she admits were unexceptional, but thanks to her brother Craig, a star athlete and gifted student who preceded her to the school. As a ‘legacy’ candidate and a beneficiary of affirmative action, Michelle Obama was granted an opportunity that others more accomplished were denied.”

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2311

It just gets better from there.

In 1985 Miss Robinson received her B.A. in Sociology from Princeton University, where she minored in African American Studies. According toFrontPageMagazine reporter Jacob Laksin, “In a [February 2008] interview with Newsweek, [Michelle] Obama reveals that she got into Princeton … not on the strength of her grades, which she admits were unexceptional, but thanks to her brother Craig, a star athlete and gifted student who preceded her to the school. As a ‘legacy’ candidate and a beneficiary of affirmative action, Michelle Obama was granted an opportunity that others more accomplished were denied.”

You mean. . .a little like Trump being accepted in College with low grade?

Really? I guess graduating high school as a salutatorian met that she was just an "average" student and didn't deserve to be considered for Princeton, right? And how many students do you think get in those Ivy league schools just because one of their parent is an alumni? By the way, it is not a secret that Michelle Obama was accepted at Princeton in part due to affirmative action. . .SHE HERSELF stated that! Then again, if ONLY affirmative action had played a role. . .how do you explain that millions of other Black High School graduate didn't make it to Princeton. . .or any other colleges?

Face it. . .Michelle Obama is exceptionally bright, and always was. And. . .her modeste comment about her grades just proves that she doesn't function solely on arrogance and pride, as 45 seems to do!

So. . .what about THIS article:

"Michelle Obama showed how bright she was at an early age, successfully skipping second grade before entering a gifted program in sixth grade. She graduated from a magnet high school as salutatorian before going on to Princeton University and then Harvard Law. She is one of only three first ladiesto have a graduate degree (Hillary Clinton also has a J.D., while Laura Bush has a Masters). "

14 Things You Didn't Know About Michelle Obama
https://mic.com/articles/79103/14-things-you-didn-t-know-about-michelle-obama

Last edited:
Your very good at it.. insinuating I mean.. some liberal talking point comes along and you jump on it.. Oh and then there is the mind reading that you seem to be so good at. Why don't you just admit she had an advantage, there is nothing wrong with that.. Your the one that believes Melania to be unworthy..No doubt Mrs. Obama was a very smart lady... But so is Melania.. They both do a pretty good job of representing our country..

You mean. . .a little like Trump being accepted in College with low grade?

Really? I guess graduating high school as a salutatorian met that she was just an "average" student and didn't deserve to be considered for Princeton, right? And how many students do you think get in those Ivy league schools just because one of their parent is an alumni? By the way, it is not a secret that Michelle Obama was accepted at Princeton in part due to affirmative action. . .SHE HERSELF stated that! Then again, if ONLY affirmative action had played a role. . .how do you explain that millions of other Black High School graduate didn't make it to Princeton. . .or any other colleges?

Face it. . .Michelle Obama is exceptionally bright, and always was. And. . .her modeste comment about her grades just proves that she doesn't function solely on arrogance and pride, as 45 seems to do!

So. . .what about THIS article:

"Michelle Obama showed how bright she was at an early age, successfully skipping second grade before entering a gifted program in sixth grade. She graduated from a magnet high school as salutatorian before going on to Princeton University and then Harvard Law. She is one of only three first ladiesto have a graduate degree (Hillary Clinton also has a J.D., while Laura Bush has a Masters). "

14 Things You Didn't Know About Michelle Obama
https://mic.com/articles/79103/14-things-you-didn-t-know-about-michelle-obama
You want to argue with her, go ahead.

Ah! The Irony! typical "Hollywood is becoming more irrelevant by the day."

If that's true there is HOPE for us yet! Just thought it was funny..

Sheen%2Bvs%2BTrump.jpg

Your very good at it.. insinuating I mean.. some liberal talking point comes along and you jump on it.. Oh and then there is the mind reading that you seem to be so good at. Why don't you just admit she had an advantage, there is nothing wrong with that.. Your the one that believes Melania to be unworthy..No doubt Mrs. Obama was a very smart lady... But so is Melania.. They both do a pretty good job of representing our country..

Insinuating? Nope. . .you got me all wrong! Actually, I have been told repeatedly that I was too direct. But if you EVER have a question about one of my comment that is unclear to you, or that you find to be no more than an "insinuation," please do not hesitate to tell me, and I will clarify for you. . .with a picture if you need one!

Insinuating? Nope. . .you got me all wrong! Actually, I have been told repeatedly that I was too direct. But if you EVER have a question about one of my comment that is unclear to you, or that you find to be no more than an "insinuation," please do not hesitate to tell me, and I will clarify for you. . .with a picture if you need one!
Pictures are always good..

Werbung:
Back