Is the Vatican Above the Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, I have been to hard on you. It is true that the convoluted mind of the white man is inferior to that of the oriental.
As the evidence proves. After all orientals were first to circumnavigate the world, discovered the Americas, invented movable type, the printing press, mathematics, modern science, the arch, the wheel, invented the steam engine, invented the airplane, invented the radio, the television, the computer, invented concrete, discovered penicillin, developed jet power, invented antibiotics, invented automatic machines to weave cloth, the washing machine, invented modern firearms, invented the automobile, invented the x-ray machine, ultra-sound, CAT scan machine, invented indoor plumbing, invented the light bulb, the transistor, the printed circuit, the computer chip.

Wait! the orientals did none of those things! Just what has the superior mind if the oriental produced? Chop sticks! But, only after watching a chimpanzee take a twig, wet it with saliva and put it in a termite hole to get termites to stick to it. Orientals also "invented" swine sanitation where toilets are not required...they just throw the "night soil" out the back door and the pigs eat it. Verrrrry clever!

Everything modern that the oriental world has, has been adopted from the "white

Werbung:
I apologize, I have been to hard on you. It is true that the convoluted mind of the white man is inferior to that of the oriental.
As the evidence proves. After all orientals were first to circumnavigate the world, discovered the Americas, invented movable type, the printing press, mathematics, modern science, the arch, the wheel, invented the steam engine, invented the airplane, invented the radio, the television, the computer, invented concrete, discovered penicillin, developed jet power, invented antibiotics, invented automatic machines to weave cloth, the washing machine, invented modern firearms, invented the automobile, invented the x-ray machine, ultra-sound, CAT scan machine, invented indoor plumbing, invented the light bulb, the transistor, the printed circuit, the computer chip.

Nonsense.

Do you really need a lesson on the history of scientific thought -- that field of human knowledge that makes everything you mentioned possible???

Get this through you bigoted skull -- the dark ages is called that to accurately describe the epoch in which your barbarian forebears were politically and militarily pre-eminent on the face of the planet. It is, as far as human knowledge is concerned, DARK. In fact, it appears that you are experiencing a mini-dark age of your own.

Uhmmm...duh?

Wait! the orientals did none of those things! Just what has the superior mind if the oriental produced? Chop sticks! But, only after watching a chimpanzee take a twig, wet it with saliva and put it in a termite hole to get termites to stick to it. Orientals also "invented" swine sanitation where toilets are not required...they just throw the "night soil" out the back door and the pigs eat it. Verrrrry clever!

Infinitely more clever than allowing the excess shi!t to remain in your ass for a year, wouldn't you say?

Disgusting thought!

Everything modern that the oriental world has, has been adopted from the "white man", you wear white mans cloths, wear white mans shoes, you wear your hair in a white mans style, you build white mans buildings, you even practice a white man's relegion...Catholosium. The only thing you can claim as your own is your color.

LOL.

As far as human knowledge is concerned -- it is the patrimony of the entire human race. The only claim anyone or any ethnic group has over it is by COMPREHENSION OF IT.

That you are white and that some white men were geniuses does not the diminish the FACT that unless you have a firm grasp of rudimentary concepts -- you would still be a moron.

Uhmmm...duh?

Nonsense.

Do you really need a lesson on the history of scientific thought -- that field of human knowledge that makes everything you mentioned possible???

Get this through you bigoted skull -- the dark ages is called that to accurately describe the epoch in which your barbarian forebears were politically and militarily pre-eminent on the face of the planet. It is, as far as human knowledge is concerned, DARK. In fact, it appears that you are experiencing a mini-dark age of your own.

Uhmmm...duh?

Infinitely more clever than allowing the excess shi!t to remain in your ass for a year, wouldn't you say?

Disgusting thought!

LOL.

As far as human knowledge is concerned -- it is the patrimony of the entire human race. The only claim anyone or any ethnic group has over it is by COMPREHENSION OF IT.

That you are white and that some white men were geniuses does not the diminish the FACT that unless you have a firm grasp of rudimentary concepts -- you would still be a moron.

Uhmmm...duh?
Did I mention that you are wearing white man's underwear?

Still waiting for a list of accomplishments/innovations produced by the superior oriental mind. With what the white man had done with his inferior mind, the orientals should have quite a list. Where is it?

Still waiting for a list of accomplishments/innovations produced by the superior oriental mind. With what the white man had done with his inferior mind, the orientals should have quite a list. Where is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_scientists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_scientists_from_Shanghai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_Americans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_scientists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars

Knock yourself out.

Did I mention that you are wearing white man's underwear?

As far as I can recall, my underwears have always been mine. At no time were they ever a white man's.

Are you in the habit of wearing someone else's under things?

Duh?

Still waiting for that list of historical accomplishments. Not interested in lists of coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science, you sly fox! You orientals are so shifty and crafty at deflecting the point of the argument. Ahhhh Sooo. " Ahh donn hav no rist!"

As far as I can recall, my underwears have always been mine. At no time were they ever a white man's.

Duh?
Cotton woven on a loom invented by a white man. Elastic band in the waist invented by a white man. Small opening in the front (from which to dangle your tinny little oriental penis), invented by a white man (with a Superior, huge penis).

"underwears"??!! LOL!

Still waiting for that list of historical accomplishments. Not interested in lists of coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science, you sly fox! You orientals are so shifty and crafty at deflecting the point of the argument. Ahhhh Sooo. " Ahh donn hav no rist!"

You do not think publishing scientific papers are accomplishments??????

What sort of ignoramus are you, anyway, hmmmmm -- the bigoted kind?

Cotton woven on a loom invented by a white man. Elastic band in the waist invented by a white man. Small opening in the front (from which to dangle your tinny little oriental penis), invented by a white man (with a Superior, huge penis).

What ignorant nonsense!

You think the white man has exclusive patent on cotton woven on a loom? The chinese have been weaving silk (among other things) for five thousand years. And they have been trading around asia long before your flea-infested, foul-smelling, disease-ridden, ignorant barbarian forebears ever set foot here.

On a lighter note, this is probably a good time for you to take your annual bath. Summer is approaching and your bigotry is infecting the forum with an unmistakeable stench.

Oh, and while you're at it, you might want to have someone shave that disgusting tangle of hair at your back. I know the chimpanzee is the closest extant relative of humans but there really is no sense going around looking like an ape, now, is there?

Duh?

"underwears"??!! LOL!

'tinny'??!!

Duh?

You do not think publishing scientific papers are accomplishments??????

What sort of ignoramus are you, anyway, hmmmmm -- the bigoted kind?
And again,
"Still waiting for that list of historical accomplishments. Not interested in lists of coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science, you sly fox! You orientals are so shifty and crafty at deflecting the point of the argument." Ahhhh Sooo. " Ahh donn hav no rist!"

Still, "no rist". Just papers from coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science.

Truth is, orientals were in the stone age when discovered by white men, were content to be there (had not improved themselves for a thousands of years, still were subsistence fishing, farming, and were content to stay that way. They do not invent or innovate. They are content to plant their rice, cultivate it with Buffalo drawn plows and eat their fish-head soup. Oh, once and awhile, if you educate them in a white man's school, they will write a scientific paper. The orientals were content to weave cotton on hand-operated looms and use it to make loin cloths, without change for a thousand years. The white man mechanized the loom, put elastic bands in the "underwears" and made it in XXX small size for oriental sale.

No rist...me no ruve you long, long time!

Note to others reading this. I do not hold orientals in the apparent contempt that I have posted on this forum. In truth, numsi is an intelligent and well educated person. If you read his posts, it will become apparent that he has a problem social interaction and I suspect an inferiority complex. I have grown tired of his "duh's", "hummmmm's", and other rude comments that suggest the posts are intellectually challenged. But, I am having fun baiting him. Please take everything I post with a gain of salt.

And again,
"Still waiting for that list of historical accomplishments. Not interested in lists of coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science, you sly fox! You orientals are so shifty and crafty at deflecting the point of the argument." Ahhhh Sooo. " Ahh donn hav no rist!"

Still, "no rist". Just papers from coolies who have been induced by superior white men into embracing science.

Truth is, orientals were in the stone age when discovered by white men, were content to be there (had not improved themselves for a thousands of years, still were subsistence fishing, farming, and were content to stay that way. They do not invent or innovate. They are content to plant their rice, cultivate it with Buffalo drawn plows and eat their fish-head soup. Oh, once and awhile, if you educate them in a white man's school, they will write a scientific paper. The orientals were content to weave cotton on hand-operated looms and use it to make loin cloths, without change for a thousand years. The white man mechanized the loom, put elastic bands in the "underwears" and made it in XXX small size for oriental sale.

No rist...me no ruve you long, long time!

Note to others reading this. I do not hold orientals in the apparent contempt that I have posted on this forum. In truth, numsi is an intelligent and well educated person. If you read his posts, it will become apparent that he has a problem social interaction and I suspect an inferiority complex. I have grown tired of his "duh's", "hummmmm's", and other rude comments that suggest the posts are intellectually challenged. But, I am having fun baiting him. Please take everything I post with a gain of salt.

You will find china and japan somewhere at the top of any list of nations in terms of gross domestic product or purchasing power parity -- the same ethnic groups you are apparently making fun of in your post. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a huge chunk of your foreign debt is from these countries.

Very impressive for people who, by your bigoted estimate, are of the stone age.

In fact, japan has consistently outpaced you by about 10 years in terms of technology -- the same standard you seem to be implying as your 'historical accomplishment'. Just look around from under that rock you are living, get any high-tech gadget, and discover that its made by japan, inc.

And no need to apologize. Forum members would see you for what you really are -- a bigot. I wouldn't mind it so much, if you aren't notably of a low iq in the first place. But then again, one always accompany the other.

Duh?

You will find china and japan somewhere at the top of any list of nations in terms of gross domestic product or purchasing power parity -- the same ethnic groups you are apparently making fun of in your post. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a huge chunk of your foreign debt is from these countries.

Very impressive for people who, by your bigoted estimate, are of the stone age.

In fact, japan has consistently outpaced you by about 10 years in terms of technology -- the same standard you seem to be implying as your 'historical accomplishment'. Just look around from under that rock you are living, get any high-tech gadget, and discover that its made by japan, inc.

And no need to apologize. Forum members would see you for what you really are -- a bigot. I wouldn't mind it so much, if you aren't notably of a low iq in the first place. But then again, one always accompany the other.

Duh?
Still, "no rist". just copied things invented by the white race. No invention, no innovation, just copy and produce with what they do best...provide cheap coolie labor.

It took you a full day to think about your last response. What is the matter...are you having trouble finding any invention/innovation coming from the superior oriental minds? Not one thing? I must conclude that either are no such inventions, or your I.Q. is too low to find them.

I as for rist, you no cun do no rist?

Still, "no rist". just copied things invented by the white race. No invention, no innovation, just copy and produce with what they do best...provide cheap coolie labor.

It took you a full day to think about your last response. What is the matter...are you having trouble finding any invention/innovation coming from the superior oriental minds? Not one thing? I must conclude that either are no such inventions, or your I.Q. is too low to find them.

I as for rist, you no cun do no rist?

LOL. I don't sit around the computer waiting all day for your nonsense.

As for your question, I have already answered it in the most direct way possible. I have given you published asian scientists whose works are being used in the APPLIED SCIENCES presently.

If you want something more in the vicinity of your ignorant life, I invited you to look all around you. Japan, inc. has taken every concieveable invention and INNOVATED it to an entirely new level of competitive edge that makes it almost impossible for you to compete -- cars, televisions, computers, engineering technology, robotics....you name it, THEY MAKE IT INFINITELY BETTER. In fact, estimates state that the us is as much as 10 years behind japan, technology-wise.

The only thing left for you to brag about is their inability to pronounce words in YOUR language. But wait...your youth is one of the most ill-educated among the industrialized nations. In another generation or two, americans would probably be incapable of reading, writing or speaking proper english -- as you have very well demonstrated a while back.

Duh?

Werbung:
LOL. I don't sit around the computer waiting all day for your nonsense.

As for your question, I have already answered it in the most direct way possible. I have given you published asian scientists whose works are being used in the APPLIED SCIENCES presently.
You have not answered in the most direct way possible. The most direct way possible would be a list of the tangible inventions that orientals have made. For instance, semi-permeable membrane that allows separating fresh water out of sea water. Oh yeah, that is a white man's invention. Or, the Japanese invention of synthetic blood that carries more oxygen than natural blood, whoops! That was invented by Dr. W. De Grove Padget, an American.

If you want something more in the vicinity of your ignorant life, I invited you to look all around you. Japan, inc. has taken every concieveable invention and INNOVATED it to an entirely new level of competitive edge that makes it almost impossible for you to compete -- cars, televisions, computers, engineering technology, robotics....you name it, THEY MAKE IT INFINITELY BETTER. In fact, estimates state that the us is as much as 10 years behind japan, technology-wise.
Not true. That technology was invented in America (the silicon chip, High Definition TV, etc.), and then the Japanese put their coolies to work mass-producing it. You have LISTED nothing that has not originated in the U.S.

The only thing left for you to brag about is their inability to pronounce words in YOUR language. But wait...your youth is one of the most ill-educated among the industrialized nations. In another generation or two, americans would probably be incapable of reading, writing or speaking proper english -- as you have very well demonstrated a while back.

Duh?
And still we invent, invent, invent, invent. I still wait for your "rist" of things invented by the orientals that have contributed to modern civilization since the beginning of the industrial revolution until present day. Nothing, Nada.

I could make a list of the things invented by the white race that would be virtually endless.

Why is it that you can only come up with vague references instead of the same type of list of accomplishments of the orientals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back