Is Christianity responsible for equality and liberty?

Werbung:
The anti-Christian fanatics of the French Revolution enjoyed spilling blood. Remember Robespierre and the guillotine, the millions who died in Napoleon's wars, and the horrors of the Vendee.

headline: Vendée French call for revolution massacre to be termed 'genocide'

link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...evolution-massacre-to-be-termed-genocide.html

Good Catholics all! Nevertheless, as for the French revolution, it was a class struggle. It was the rich who were guillotined. A very few compared to the death via starvation of hundreds if not thousands caused by the French noble class living in opulence while the workers and their children starved.

As for the Napoleon's wars, the focus of his war was not to eliminate Christians, it was to secure himself as Emperor.

Tough talk from an alter boy who was too unattractive to the priests to be sodomized.

Most certainly! I do not have the advantages of your own personal and intimate experiences when it comes to being buggered by priests.

Duh?

Is your ignorance so profound that you cannot understand simple concepts?

An artificial person like the catholic church cannot be culpable for molestation since molestation is a crime a basic element of which is malice.

An artificial person does not have emotions, hence incapable of malice, hence cannot be culpable for molestation.

Individual persons that are members of the catholic church, however, can be found culpable for molestation.

Is the distinction plain enough or do you need me to dumb it down further?

Uhmmm...duh?

An "artificial person" is an android. Therefore, the catholic church is more of an abomination, but not an android. Also, sexual molestation do not necessarily have the element of malice, but does have the element of gratification.

I do not think you described Gipper right at all. Actually you painted him with the same brush you accuse him of painting with :/

I did? No, I think Gipper is an honest man with a somewhat simplistic political philosophy, as seen by his constant ranting about "libs." I even agree with a lot of his posts, but think he hasn't thought through the definition of "lib" What about it, Gipper, do you think I've misrepresented your view? Just what is a "lib" anyway?

I did? No, I think Gipper is an honest man with a somewhat simplistic political philosophy, as seen by his constant ranting about "libs." I even agree with a lot of his posts, but think he hasn't thought through the definition of "lib" What about it, Gipper, do you think I've misrepresented your view? Just what is a "lib" anyway?

Thanks THC1. Well thanks for the kind words, but the unkind words not so much...

If you don't know what a lib is by now, I can't help you.

Liberalism is destroying this great nation from within. It controls everything...government, courts, hollywood, culture, education, arts, etc. Libs are pushing ever bigger government that is unsustainable and a complete failure. And, they know it. They have effectively brainwashed millions of Americans into believing their heinous ideology. They consistently ignore the Constitution and favor a ruling authoritarian elite.

So you see, I do not like liberalism much because I favor individual freedom and following the Constitution as intended by the Founders. Is that too simplistic for you? If so, you might be a lib.

An "artificial person" is an android. Therefore, the catholic church is more of an abomination, but not an android. Also, sexual molestation do not necessarily have the element of malice, but does have the element of gratification.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/person

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages.

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Android

Thus far, androids have remained mostly within the domain of science fiction. However, some "humanoid robots" exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malice_(legal_term)

In many kinds of cases, malice must be found to exist in order to convict (for example malice aforethought is an element of the crime of murder in many jurisdictions). In civil law cases, a finding of malice allows for the award of greater damages, or for punitive damages. The legal concept of malice is most common in Anglo-American law, and in legal systems derived from the English common law system

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moron

mo·ron   /ˈmɔrɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ Show Spelled[mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA
–noun
1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2.Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Uhmmm...duh?

Thanks THC1. Well thanks for the kind words, but the unkind words not so much...

If you don't know what a lib is by now, I can't help you.

Liberalism is destroying this great nation from within. It controls everything...government, courts, hollywood, culture, education, arts, etc. Libs are pushing ever bigger government that is unsustainable and a complete failure. And, they know it. They have effectively brainwashed millions of Americans into believing their heinous ideology. They consistently ignore the Constitution and favor a ruling authoritarian elite.

So you see, I do not like liberalism much because I favor individual freedom and following the Constitution as intended by the Founders. Is that too simplistic for you? If so, you might be a lib.

There is no generally agreed upon definition of the term "liberal".

I also favor individual freedom and following the Constitution, so I'm with you there.

It is when you lump Mao, Stalin, and most of Hollywood into the same category that I begin to wonder just what it is you mean by the term "lib".

It seems to me that lumping everyone you disagree with into one category and then attributing all of the ills of the nation to that group is somewhat simplistic. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you have thought through your philosophy and do, in fact, have a definition for the term you keep using.

So, prove me wrong. It has happened before.

Just what is a "lib"?

You can not use babies as an example since they do not even consider them human. It is not something they can understand.

Maybe they could understand the murderous acts of their hero's like Marx and Stalin chairman mao? They are fairly recent history

maybe you should not be so simple minded as to think any that any more then a handful of libs think anything of Stalin...You Hitler worshiping Nazi Republican....see works both ways...retarded both ways..

maybe you should not be so simple minded as to think any that any more then a handful of libs think anything of Stalin...You Hitler worshiping Nazi Republican....see works both ways...retarded both ways..

Seeing that Hitler was a liberal it is not a very good analogy but thanks for the personal insults anyhow. And when you find conservatives building statues to any dictator or putting pictures of them on white house christmas trees or have top people from the white house praising them I will condemn them too

Yeah I think you did, but if Gipper doesn't mind then I don't either.

Your second post was much nicer though

Werbung:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/person

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages.

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Android

Thus far, androids have remained mostly within the domain of science fiction. However, some "humanoid robots" exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malice_(legal_term)

In many kinds of cases, malice must be found to exist in order to convict (for example malice aforethought is an element of the crime of murder in many jurisdictions). In civil law cases, a finding of malice allows for the award of greater damages, or for punitive damages. The legal concept of malice is most common in Anglo-American law, and in legal systems derived from the English common law system

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moron

mo·ron   /ˈmɔrɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ Show Spelled[mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA
–noun
1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2.Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Uhmmm...duh?
Admit it. You are falling in love with me.

Back