Does God demand equality?

Yes, I do agree with a lot of his points. Thank you for sharing that with me because I had not seen this before. I don't know if I would call myself a Christian in exile because I am still a member of the church and I have not left the body of Christ, but I do see your point.

It is always hard to reject ones old habits, religions and cultures for new ones.

Look at the crap going on in the E U and immigration and the problems with people either unable or unwilling to assimilate or integrate. They are ending up with a bunch of ghettoes representing the various M E countries. That are all bringing their ancestral hatred to other countries.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Not true. You have been quoting mere men and a homosexual woman, who blatantly believe her distorted and disrespectful approach to the Almighty God's true identity.

The old sage, Jeremiah (not very popular in his day), relays to thinking humankind:

"... but he who boasts, boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises loving kindness, justice, and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,..."

So, study more on your own. Ask God, Himself, about what you've been trying to ask us in this thread. Ask Him about what you want to know and understand about Him and about His love for you and all humanity. He will answer you the truth.

Peace.

Your delusional God ain't talking. We can.

Regards
DL

I think God wants man and woman to approach life in a way we complement each other with our specific gender -- masculine and feminine roles. Not to compete for equality. But to tender and grace justice with each other (male towards female, and female towards male).

I think God wants man and woman to approach life in a way we complement each other with our specific gender -- masculine and feminine roles. Not to compete for equality. But to tender and grace justice with each other (male towards female, and female towards male).

IOW. Do unto others and equality for all.

Does your form of equality include gays?

Or did your God create them for some other kind of equality?

Regards
DL

Personally I wouldn't have thought that God would demand anything off anybody would he...or she of course...depending, just to keep in tune with the thread.

God demands nothing, because God, if there is one, has no consciousness anyone can detect, and is likely nothing more than a seemingly (but not actually) immortal Quantum Observer.

Personally I wouldn't have thought that God would demand anything off anybody would he...or she of course...depending, just to keep in tune with the thread.

Look at the first few commandments.

Miss those demands/commandments and you are going to hell.

Regards
DL

For Himself, equality with humankind? No. But He made sun, air and rain to sustain life to ALL created being.
"... that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust."

So, stop sooking.

For Himself, equality with humankind? No. But He made sun, air and rain to sustain life to ALL created being.
"... that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust."

So, stop sooking.

You really should try to return to the real world.

Regards
DL

Aren't you? The fact and reality that Almighty God loves you, and has been sustaining life to you with sun, air and rain as He lovingly does to the lawless and the lawful and good-- that's reality.

Aren't you? The fact and reality that Almighty God loves you, and has been sustaining life to you with sun, air and rain as He lovingly does to the lawless and the lawful and good-- that's reality.

Let me be clear about both you and your imaginary God.

You can both bite me.

Regards
DL

I think your premise about an "imaginary God that bites" isn't valid and sound according to the standard of making an argument.

Besides, how can you reason out your invitation to an imaginary deity to actually create an incision/cut to your real and live epidermis with imaginary teeth? Isn't that a crazy idea?

No worries. God is not offended even if you deny His existence. He still loves you very much and purely beyond your imagination.

Werbung:
I think your premise about an "imaginary God that bites" isn't valid and sound according to the standard of making an argument.

Besides, how can you reason out your invitation to an imaginary deity to actually create an incision/cut to your real and live epidermis with imaginary teeth? Isn't that a crazy idea?

No worries. God is not offended even if you deny His existence. He still loves you very much and purely beyond your imagination.

Correct. My imagination does not reach delusion the way yours has.

Regards
DL

Back