Does God demand equality?

Which would you rather believe: The Almighty God, Creator of the universe, loves you beyond your imagination; Or He loves you, no matter what I say in my, according to you, delusional state?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Which would you rather believe: The Almighty God, Creator of the universe, loves you beyond your imagination; Or He loves you, no matter what I say in my, according to you, delusional state?

Your God says he will express his love for us by sending the vast majority of us to hell while only accepting the few on the narrow path.

You may think that you will be nice and comfy in heaven with most of those you have ever loved burning at your feet.

If you are that delusional that you think you would not go insane, then that just shows how heartless you are and you can keep your vile and immoral God.

Where is your sense of morality?

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Regards
DL

Your God says he will express his love for us by sending the vast majority of us to hell while only accepting the few on the narrow path.

You may think that you will be nice and comfy in heaven with most of those you have ever loved burning at your feet.

If you are that delusional that you think you would not go insane, then that just shows how heartless you are and you can keep your vile and immoral God.

Where is your sense of morality?

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Regards
DL
We are not thinking of the same God.

"The LORD, Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving kindness and truth; who keeps loving kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin."

The merciful and gracious God is just as sad and grieving about the horrible things that happen to humans. Human's freewill has done these. I marvel and wonder that God's greatest gift of freewill to humans is the greatest curse to have happened to humankind. But He is compassionate to help you, us, who are suffering go through them. We can never deny the Almighty God's existence.

Will you trust His love for you?

We are not thinking of the same God.

"The LORD, Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving kindness and truth; who keeps loving kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin."

The merciful and gracious God is just as sad and grieving about the horrible things that happen to humans. Human's freewill has done these. I marvel and wonder that God's greatest gift of freewill to humans is the greatest curse to have happened to humankind. But He is compassionate to help you, us, who are suffering go through them. We can never deny the Almighty God's existence.

Will you trust His love for you?

Move your head so that I might see your God.

http://i.imgur.com/9phTRWn.jpg

Regards
DL

I will. Promise you will remove your blinders? And open your heart? See God your Creator face to face?

Goodbye now. It's between you and your Maker who never stops loving you.

I will. Promise you will remove your blinders? And open your heart? See God your Creator face to face?

Goodbye now. It's between you and your Maker who never stops loving you.

When you have suffered an apotheosis the way I have then we can chat.

You seem to have forgotten that your own bible says that God meets no one face to face.

If you have, did you notice what color he was?

Regards
DL

My God is closer to Cashmcall than to Gnostic Christian Bishop. God loves everyone and although I do not know the numbers I think most people will be saved.
Richard Dawkins is an aggressive atheist who attacks Christianity in all his books. He is like Christopher Htchens who said "The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of people is required for their real happiness ('GOD IS NOT GREAT by CHISTOPHER HITCHENS P11)

My God is closer to Cashmcall than to Gnostic Christian Bishop. God loves everyone and although I do not know the numbers I think most people will be saved.
Richard Dawkins is an aggressive atheist who attacks Christianity in all his books. He is like Christopher Htchens who said "The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of people is required for their real happiness ('GOD IS NOT GREAT by CHISTOPHER HITCHENS P11)

You think most people will be saved when you own bible tells you that many are called but few hear that call.

You delude yourself by ignoring what your bible says to maintain your opinion. Self-delusion is not good.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop. I have look at all the New Testament quotes on Damnationation . None of them mention numbers. Perhaps you are looking at the Old testament. Please give the quote.

Gnostic Christian Bishop. I have look at all the New Testament quotes on Damnationation . None of them mention numbers. Perhaps you are looking at the Old testament. Please give the quote.

Have you not heard that there is a narrow path and a wide road and that most will take that wide road?

Go find your own quotes. There are so many bibles now that are all different, yours may not be the same as mine. Finding the passages in yours is better from my POV as well as your own.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Your Quote appears to be a distortion of Mathew 7 :13. There are many version but all say go through the narrow gate or strait way because broad and spacious is the road leading into destruction and many are the ones going through it. No where does it say that the majority will not be save. .Many is not a majority even if you take this quote literally and is about salvation It may be symbolic in showing how difficulty is Virtue.

Back