Does God demand equality?

Werbung:
if there was a god, and they wanted equality...it would not be very hard...
1. just make it happen, your a god
2. Say it directly, don't beat around the Bush
3. stop being a local god, you have a whole world of people, yet most Gods seem to just focus on one area for a short time, then disappear...

I do make my views known and I would like to put the message out world wide but do not have the means.

Others are hard at it as well and things are slowly improving in spite of the mainstream religions that are failing.

Regards
DL

I do make my views known and I would like to put the message out world wide but do not have the means.

Others are hard at it as well and things are slowly improving in spite of the mainstream religions that are failing.

Regards
DL
maybe instead of "in spite of", its more like"because of". People need something to believe in, even though the mainstream religions are losing followers. A lot of people would stand in one spot and drool on themselves without a book to tell them what to do. Gnostic Christians aren't popular enough to be corrupt. Thats what people need... Something pure and empowering.

maybe instead of "in spite of", its more like"because of". People need something to believe in, even though the mainstream religions are losing followers. A lot of people would stand in one spot and drool on themselves without a book to tell them what to do. Gnostic Christians aren't popular enough to be corrupt. Thats what people need... Something pure and empowering.

That is basically what Jesus preached but that preaching is not what the church teaches. They want sheeple. Not goats.

The last thing they want are critical and intelligent free thinkers. If they had more of those within religions, then religions would have to do better than they have done, and again, that is not what religions want.

Regards
DL

That is basically what Jesus preached but that preaching is not what the church teaches. They want sheeple. Not goats.

The last thing they want are critical and intelligent free thinkers. If they had more of those within religions, then religions would have to do better than they have done, and again, that is not what religions want.

Any kind of discipline requires conformity. You don't join the army and debate the drill instructor. Of course, there are times which demand free thinking and debate, but it isn't always needed.

Last edited:
Any kind of discipline requires conformity. You don't join the army and debate the drill instructor. Of course, there are times which demand free thinking and debate, but it isn't always needed.
I agree, to a point. You can't call yourself a Christian if you don't believe there is a God, in some form. But when it comes to all the other little details, it is encouraged but not mandatory. You can call yourself a christian and make up your own mind regarding all the details, like will gay people go to hell, or is killing okay and murdering bad? Or are the both going to send you to hell? What is hell? What form does God take? I think thats where free thinking becomes the Church's enemy. If going to church was anything like the military, I believe a lot less people would show up on Sunday, lol

People may be different, but everyone should be treated with equality, at the very least.
According to the Christian religion, Jesus was sent to fulfill the law instilled by God, and he did this by inviting lepers, the poor, and whores to his table. He was the prime example as to how those that believe should live their lives.

If the Son of God can accept those that have fallen so low, I don't understand why people use the Bible to cause hate and discrimination against others. That's the exact opposite as to what would have been dictated by Christ.
Other religions have different gospels and messages, though I speak merely from experience. How do other religions relate to this?

People may be different, but everyone should be treated with equality, at the very least.
According to the Christian religion, Jesus was sent to fulfill the law instilled by God, and he did this by inviting lepers, the poor, and whores to his table. He was the prime example as to how those that believe should live their lives.

If the Son of God can accept those that have fallen so low, I don't understand why people use the Bible to cause hate and discrimination against others. That's the exact opposite as to what would have been dictated by Christ.
Other religions have different gospels and messages, though I speak merely from experience. How do other religions relate to this?
I can't count the number of times I argued that point with "god fearing Christians". I don't believe people should call themselves good christians when all they use the bible for is to try to make up excuses to discriminate, hate, and judge.

The army does not ask that you believe in talking animals and a seven headed monster or an invisible guy in the sky.

Apples and oranges buddy.

Regards
DL

Have you heard of Bishop Spong?

He would agree with you as I also see the mainstream religions as homophobic and misogynous.

Regards
DL

I can't count the number of times I argued that point with "god fearing Christians". I don't believe people should call themselves good christians when all they use the bible for is to try to make up excuses to discriminate, hate, and judge.

All idol worshiping cults and religions automatically hate all other false religions.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

All idol worshiping cults and religions automatically hate all other false religions.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL
I like that! I'm going to copy and paste, if you don't mind.

I only know one person who lives by the bible. He's Lutheran, and a dairy farmer. At 63 years old, diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, he works 16 hour days 6 days a week, and 12 hours on Sundays. He will help anyone he sees needing help. I've seen him break his bank helping a family who got in a really bad way. He bought them the rod and reel, metaphorically, and "taught them how to fish". And until they were catching enough to feed their family, he continued to help.

I have never heard him get angry, use a pottymouth word, or have anything negative to say about anyone... until the other day. He has a problem with Muslims.

So, I get exactly what its saying.

I like that! I'm going to copy and paste, if you don't mind.

I only know one person who lives by the bible. He's Lutheran, and a dairy farmer. At 63 years old, diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, he works 16 hour days 6 days a week, and 12 hours on Sundays. He will help anyone he sees needing help. I've seen him break his bank helping a family who got in a really bad way. He bought them the rod and reel, metaphorically, and "taught them how to fish". And until they were catching enough to feed their family, he continued to help.

I have never heard him get angry, use a pottymouth word, or have anything negative to say about anyone... until the other day. He has a problem with Muslims.

So, I get exactly what its saying.

Robert Ingersoll

Will be pleased with your promotion of his good work as am I.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back