I wonder why Muslim nations are not letting Gaza refugee in

Werbung:
It isn't.

All checkpoints are with Israel, apart from Rafah, which are currently closed.

Rafah is of course being bombed, along with hospitals and schools.

Comrade Stalin
Syria

It isn't.

All checkpoints are with Israel, apart from Rafah, which are currently closed.

Rafah is of course being bombed, along with hospitals and schools.

Comrade Stalin
Syria
Wrong Egypt closed it's border and Hamas is telling people to stay. Hamas blew up the hospital

I would like to see what you would do if the Mexicans told you to get off your land.

Comrade Stalin

I would like to see what you would do if the Mexicans told you to get off your land.

Comrade Stalin
The Mexicans won the battle at the Alamo but lost Texas when they lost the Mexican-American war in 1848. Did native American tribespeople own Texas before the Mexicans? Did the Spaniards own the land in Texas before the Mexicans? Did Norse tribesmen own America before the Native Indians? Maybe, but God ultimately owns all the lands on earth and He gives properties to whomswoever He pleases.

Leviticus 25:23
The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.

Werbung:

Comrade Stalin
Would I invade Mexico and kill and rape women and old people or target school children or burn baby's and behead them and kidnap people .Nope Only Russians and Muslims terrorist do these things .

Back