Christians being targeted for death by Muslims in Nigeria

the annoying thing

This has been going on for some time Odd how you do not see the progressives here who have not noticed it as they are so worried about deaths in Gaza of Muslims. I guess it wasn't important to them.
Talk about hate .

Werbung:
americans in general are more worried about europe and countries like isreal and that area than they are about africa. that's true of all kinds of americans, not just progressives.

one difference is that we are supplying military aid to the country blowing up women and children in gaza. are we supplying military aid to the people in nigeria killing christians?

americans in general are more worried about europe and countries like isreal and that area than they are about africa. that's true of all kinds of americans, not just progressives.

one difference is that we are supplying military aid to the country blowing up women and children in gaza. are we supplying military aid to the people in nigeria killing christians?
Reports of the massive murders of Christians and Jews is not something that sparks sympathy from leftist American Democrats who themselves have shown collective animosity towards Christians and Jews.

The Black Lives Matter movement and anti-Semitism​

Reports of the massive murders of Christians and Jews is not something that sparks sympathy from leftist American Democrats who themselves have shown collective animosity towards Christians and Jews.

The Black Lives Matter movement and anti-Semitism​

so what have conservatives and christians in america done about it?

so what have conservatives and christians in america done about it?
We have used the reported tragedy to point out the hypocrisy of bleeding heart leftists moaning over dead terrorist babies while ignoring the mass murder of Christians and Jews by ungodly tribal barbarian savages.

We have used the reported tragedy to point out the hypocrisy of bleeding heart leftists moaning over dead terrorist babies while ignoring the mass murder of Christians and Jews by ungodly tribal barbarian savages.
So in other words nothing of substance
All you morons have is whining

Stupendous logical fallacy in which the genocide of gaza is justfied because of conflict, probably post-colonial,
in military dictatorships in Africa

Comrade Stalin
Lagos

Lug nut thank you for providing your I Q level.
The christians being killed in Nigeria are being killed by a rather well known muslim terriost group.
I do not think we are going to offer funding to a Muslim terriost groups who are trying to overthrow the government .
We are supplying aid to a nation we are allies with that were attacked by a Muslim terriost group who kidnapped 240 and killed 1200 planned to attack schools beheaded and burned baby's alive. Raped and mulated women.
Here the difference as you like to talk about differences.
The deaths of children and women in Gaza is not intentional it's one of the effects of a war .
The deaths in Israel were all done intentionally. Yes men high on drugs burned baby's and beheaded them alive raped women and cut them up.
Again you show your preference for terriost .your a hole .

Lug nut thank you for providing your I Q level.
The christians being killed in Nigeria are being killed by a rather well known muslim terriost group.
I do not think we are going to offer funding to a Muslim terriost groups who are trying to overthrow the government .
We are supplying aid to a nation we are allies with that were attacked by a Muslim terriost group who kidnapped 240 and killed 1200 planned to attack schools beheaded and burned baby's alive. Raped and mulated women.
Here the difference as you like to talk about differences.
The deaths of children and women in Gaza is not intentional it's one of the effects of a war .
The deaths in Israel were all done intentionally. Yes men high on drugs burned baby's and beheaded them alive raped women and cut them up.
Again you show your preference for terriost .your a hole .
omg your'e so stupid.
of course we aren't going to give them military aid, but that's one of the reasons people i america are more upset about the killings in gaza since they are being done by a military for which we ARE giving military aid. duh.

its such a simple concept you are too stupid to understand. lol

and the deaths of children in gaza aren't "intentional"? they were certainly PREDICTABLE, duh, so i'd argue that's as close to intentional as you get. they certainly weren't ACCIDENTAL since it was OBVIOUSLY they were going to happen given the amount of bombs and missiles. duh

omg your'e so stupid.
of course we aren't going to give them military aid, but that's one of the reasons people i america are more upset about the killings in gaza since they are being done by a military for which we ARE giving military aid. duh.

its such a simple concept you are too stupid to understand. lol

and the deaths of children in gaza aren't "intentional"? they were certainly PREDICTABLE, duh, so i'd argue that's as close to intentional as you get. they certainly weren't ACCIDENTAL since it was OBVIOUSLY they were going to happen given the amount of bombs and missiles. duh
You indeed are stupid you cried about christens being killed and us not giving the Muslim terrorist military aide
Yes they are fighting for right to exist from a group that attacked and committed severe war crimes and crimes ageist humanity from a group that wants all Jews dead , so you keep on supporting terrier and medicals and hating America.
Most of the world can see Hamas for what they are and how the people of Gaza support them ,

Werbung:
You indeed are stupid you cried about christens being killed and us not giving the Muslim terrorist military aide
Yes they are fighting for right to exist from a group that attacked and committed severe war crimes and crimes ageist humanity from a group that wants all Jews dead , so you keep on supporting terrier and medicals and hating America.
Most of the world can see Hamas for what they are and how the people of Gaza support them ,

i feel bad for anyone being killed.
but I replied about palestinians being killed in discussions about the current war in gaza which involves..palestinians being killed
sorry if being logical bothers you

Back