Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

Werbung:
You go girl. The Jews definitely own the land of Judea by decreed perpetual inheritance from God.

"own" by decree of a mythological book? lol.

no wonder this world has so many problems, religious nuts like you think religious books convey legal rights.

and you haven't disproven the mountain of evidence you are a murderer.

why dont you?
Nobody has accused me of murder and offered evidence to back up their accusation, whereas hundreds of credible witnesses have exposed Democrat 2020 election fraud with supporting evidence backing up their claims.

"own" by decree of a mythological book? lol.

no wonder this world has so many problems, religious nuts like you think religious books convey legal rights.
Let the Palestinian squatters seize the property by force like so many of the owners of the land did before them. No current property owner is just going to give them his land without a fight.

Let the Palestinian squatters seize the property by force like so many of the owners of the land did before them. No current property owner is just going to give them his land without a fight.

oh no doubt isreal would fight, thieves often do to retain their stolen property. that doesn't prove they are right, just that they are greedy

Nobody has accused me of murder and offered evidence to back up their accusation, whereas hundreds of credible witnesses have exposed Democrat 2020 election fraud with supporting evidence backing up their claims.

i have pointed out there is a mountain of evidence you are a murderer, and you haven't disproven it.

feel free to post a link to where you have disproven the evidence.

oh no doubt isreal would fight, thieves often do to retain their stolen property. that doesn't prove they are right, just that they are greedy
You claim Israel stole the land from its previous owners. How did those previous owners come to possess the land, and why should landowners not fight for their property rights?

i have pointed out there is a mountain of evidence you are a murderer, and you haven't disproven it.

feel free to post a link to where you have disproven the evidence.
You lie when you claim I am a murderer, a false allegation (claim) you are obligated to prove but cannot prove.

You lie when you claim I am a murderer, a false allegation (claim) you are obligated to prove but cannot prove.

wait, you whine about the dems not disproving the claim of a stolen election, you don't say you morons have to prove it. lol.

but NOW, when it involves YOU, suddenly I have to prove my claim and you don't have to disprove it?
hahahah
hahahah

you are such a hypocritical moron. lol

So Jews don't own land anywhere?
We have Jews in America did they steal their land also.

omg you just dont get it.
of course jews own land all over the place. I was accused of saying that they don't legally own land "ANYWHERE" and I asked that claim to be proven.

so far, nothing, as always.

Werbung:
wait, you whine about the dems not disproving the claim of a stolen election, you don't say you morons have to prove it. lol.

but NOW, when it involves YOU, suddenly I have to prove my claim and you don't have to disprove it?
hahahah
hahahah

you are such a hypocritical moron. lol
You prove it like your u always tell others you know dates names cults

Back