Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

Democrats may think all they have to do is deny their 2020 fraud and refuse to answer the evidence of fraud, but that is not right. Denying fraud was committed while refusing any efforts to persuasively discredit the evidence of fraud is wrong and is evidence of Democrat crookedness.

you deny you are a murderer, why can't you refute the evidence you are?

Werbung:
Democrats may think all they have to do is deny their 2020 fraud and refuse to answer the evidence of fraud, but that is not right. Denying fraud was committed while refusing any efforts to persuasively discredit the evidence of fraud is wrong and is evidence of Democrat crookedness.
and no, that's not what democrats think. they think that you morons lost every court case..and that's a fact, jack. lol

its not up to democrats to convince morons they aren't morons.

where did I say science is never wrong, moron?

and yes, china is a mixed market country, it has a capitalistic stock market, moron. lol.

and I said that as far as I know the land I have now was not owned by native americans.

you claim I lie but can't prove it. that makes you a liar lol
Yes you claimed science is never wrong and china has a communist goverment . How do you know the land was not own by native Americans prove it list the original property owners name and date

After years of shielding Hunter from the legal consequences of his crimes, bent officials have been bypassed and justice is now moving forward, thank God.

Hunter Biden Indicted on Nine Criminal Charges in Tax Probe | National Review 12-7-23
laugh-out-loud.jpg

"NATIONAL REVIEW????"

and no, that's not what democrats think. they think that you morons lost every court case..and that's a fact, jack. lol

its not up to democrats to convince morons they aren't morons.
No, Democrats are being given a huge boost from the general public, with the help of a corrupt media, but voting fraud must be accepted since thousands of Americans have admitted committing 2020 voting fraud, and those are just the ones willing to admit it.

New poll finds rampant mail-in voting fraud in the 2020 election | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 12-12-23

New poll finds rampant mail-in voting fraud in the 2020 election

CHRIS TALGOJACK MCPHERRIN

DECEMBER 12, 2023

Using a conservative estimate, it appears likely that more than 14 million ballots cast in 2020 were fraudulent.

One in five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election admit to participating in at least one kind of voter fraud, according to a new poll conducted by Rasmussen Reports and the Heartland Institute.

Specifically, 21% of mail-in voters admitted they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member; 19% of mail-in voters admitted that a friend or family member filled out a ballot on their behalf; 17% of mail-in voters admitted they voted in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident; and 17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member with or without his or her permission.

Each of these instances constitutes voter fraud.

Taking only the first instance, this means that 21% of all mail-in ballots were fraudulent in 2020. It is important to note this number was likely much higher because the survey questions were not mutually exclusive. Though there is certainly some crossover between categories, some voters committed fraud by filling out a ballot for a friend or family member, while an entirely different subset of voters committed fraud by casting mail-in ballots in a state in which they were no longer permanent residents.

Yes you claimed science is never wrong and china has a communist goverment . How do you know the land was not own by native Americans prove it list the original property owners name and date

post where I claimed science is never wrong. but you never prove your lies. lol

and i agred china has a communist party government but I also pointed out the economy isn't communist, so its not accurate to call it only a communist country.

and again I said that TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE my land wasn't originally owned by natives, but I could say I paid money for my land from teh current owner, unlike the jews, I wasn't GIVEN the land for free. duh

and i agred china has a communist party government but I also pointed out the economy isn't communist, so its not accurate to call it only a communist country.

and again I said that TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE my land wasn't originally owned by natives, but I could say I paid money for my land from teh current owner, unlike the jews, I wasn't GIVEN the land for free. duh
American settlers were given American land after the land was purchased from or ceded by France, Spain, and Mexico. Who had original ownership rights? American Indians? Vikings? Mongolian nomads? None of the above. God has always owned the land and still owns all lands. Humans are given liberty by God to inhabit the lands.

Prove the land you live on was not stolen from the Indians like you claim Jews stole Palistine yet there never was such a nation. And yes you said science is right 99.99999 percent of the time now prove it big boy give names .

Prove the land you live on was not stolen from the Indians like you claim Jews stole Palistine yet there never was such a nation. And yes you said science is right 99.99999 percent of the time now prove it big boy give names .

i never said I knew for sure it wasn't stolen from the indians, just that I had no information it was, unlike the jews stealing the land from the canaanites and then laer the palestinians, which is a matter of historical record

i never said I knew for sure it wasn't stolen from the indians, just that I had no information it was, unlike the jews stealing the land from the canaanites and then laer the palestinians, which is a matter of historical record
Enemies of God claim the Jews are crooks for owning land anywhere, in spite of God's gift of the land of Judea to the Jews.

Werbung:
who are these "enemies of god" who claim the jews are crooks for owning land anywhere? name names.
I've read tens of thousands of articles but have not kept them all on file. You may have to do your own digging if you wish to either prove or disprove the opinion I expressed in my post.

Back