Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

Werbung:
I've read tens of thousands of articles but have not kept them all on file. You may have to do your own digging if you wish to either prove or disprove the opinion I expressed in my post.
Tens of thousands of articles???
Yeah sure you old Christian liar.

Tens of thousands of articles???
Yeah sure you old Christian liar.
I probably read an average of 10 articles per day and have been doing that for 40 years. You do the math. I admit I lost hundreds of stored articles one time when my computer was damaged beyond recovery and before modern advances in records storage were available. Interestingly, I have articles on file that were later deleted by 'Ministry of Truth' type leftist censors and guardians of 'allowable' press.

I probably read an average of 10 articles per day and have been doing that for 40 years. You do the math. I admit I lost hundreds of stored articles one time when my computer was damaged beyond recovery and before modern advances in records storage were available. Interestingly, I have articles on file that were later deleted by 'Ministry of Truth' type leftist censors and guardians of 'allowable' press.
You're a liar.

Werbung:
Back