Hunter Biden is indicted on 9 felony counts

You prove it like your u always tell others you know dates names cults
prove what? that he is a murderer? of course I dont really think he is, its just my way of illustrating how stupid his position was.

he whines on and on about how democrats haven't disproven his claim of a stolen election, when of course its up to republicans to prove it was stolen.

i was just using his own logic against him...if it is up to people to DISPROVE legal claims (it isnt), then he has to DISPROVE he is a murderer.

obviously his "logic" is stupid, and i made that point.

he can't ask for dems to DISPROVE the stolen election claim, unless he wants to also DISPROVE the murder claim.

in the legal system, the burden of proof is on the accuser, he can't admit that. not sure if he is just intentionally being stupid or just intrinsically is stupid. lol

Werbung:
i said they stole the land originally from the canaanites, which is not the same thing as "jews don't own land ANYWHERE" moron. duh lol
You claim the Jews stole the land from Canaanites but how does that translate into Turkish or British ownership of the property more recently?

wait, you whine about the dems not disproving the claim of a stolen election, you don't say you morons have to prove it. lol.

but NOW, when it involves YOU, suddenly I have to prove my claim and you don't have to disprove it?
hahahah
hahahah

you are such a hypocritical moron. lol
The undebunked evidence of election fraud proves Democrats stole the election and continue to lie about it.

prove what? that he is a murderer? of course I dont really think he is, its just my way of illustrating how stupid his position was.

he whines on and on about how democrats haven't disproven his claim of a stolen election, when of course its up to republicans to prove it was stolen.

i was just using his own logic against him...if it is up to people to DISPROVE legal claims (it isnt), then he has to DISPROVE he is a murderer.

obviously his "logic" is stupid, and i made that point.

he can't ask for dems to DISPROVE the stolen election claim, unless he wants to also DISPROVE the murder claim.

in the legal system, the burden of proof is on the accuser, he can't admit that. not sure if he is just intentionally being stupid or just intrinsically is stupid. lol
Evidence of election fraud that cannot be reasonably debunked is a problem for Democrats who dishonestly claim there is no evidence of election fraud.

You claim the Jews stole the land from Canaanites but how does that translate into Turkish or British ownership of the property more recently?

how does it? feel free to make an intelligent argument rather than asking questions.

Evidence of election fraud that cannot be reasonably debunked is a problem for Democrats who dishonestly claim there is no evidence of election fraud.

what evidence CANNOT be debunked? list it and show how it CANNOT be debunked. duh.

not that ignoring your whining isn't proof it CANNOT be debunked. duh

The undebunked evidence of election fraud proves Democrats stole the election and continue to lie about it.

nope. your logic is stupid. point to credible evidence of a stolen election to start with. and explain why such credible evidence couldn't convince any judges. lol.

since you have no credible evidence, there was no need for dems to waste time debunking your whining

how does it? feel free to make an intelligent argument rather than asking questions.
Let me ask again. Why are you bringing up Canaanites when discussing land ownership since the land has changed ownership so many times since then?

Let me ask again. Why are you bringing up Canaanites when discussing land ownership since the land has changed ownership so many times since then?

because it goes to the root of the problem, people claiming the jews have the right to the land based on stealing it from the canaanites originally. duh.

what evidence CANNOT be debunked? list it and show how it CANNOT be debunked. duh.

not that ignoring your whining isn't proof it CANNOT be debunked. duh
The evidence you are either ignorant of or refuse to acknowledge is the existing evidence of voting fraud the Democrats cannot refute.

nope. your logic is stupid. point to credible evidence of a stolen election to start with. and explain why such credible evidence couldn't convince any judges. lol.

since you have no credible evidence, there was no need for dems to waste time debunking your whining
The evidence points to fraud and Democrats cannot refute it, so they deny it, try to destroy it, or simply dismiss it, yet it still stands as an open rebuke of their wicked election corruption.

The evidence points to fraud and Democrats cannot refute it, so they deny it, try to destroy it, or simply dismiss it, yet it still stands as an open rebuke of their wicked election corruption.

how did you conclude dems CANNOT refute it, moron? prove it. lol.
but you can't and wont

Werbung:
Democrats prove they cannot disprove evidence of 2020 voting fraud by failing to be able to do so.
Your post is stupid as always Where did it say the democrats were not able to do so moron? Choosing not to pander to the right-wing stupidity doesn't prove they can't do it if they wanted to waste their time but democrats are smarter than that

Back