Honor and decency in the white house a thing of the past

Werbung:
I feel sorry for rubes who are completely taken in by the unscientific musings of fiction science blowhards like Richard Dawkins.
Can you tell me one thing in the Bible which has been scientifically proven to be factual and acknowledged by science. I'll bet you can't.

You make a big mistake trashing God because you cannot understand the Bible.
If you're threatening me with some silly eternal fire by trashing your hideous god, lay it on thick brother. It'll take more that some ghost to bluff me.

I understand the Bible perfectly. It's the idiots like you who believe that crap I don't understand.

Were those daughters serving the devil or God at the time? That should be an easy question to answer.

Lot

Perhaps the first report of father-daughter incest appears in the Bible in the book of Genesis 19. The seducer this time, however, is not the father, Lot, whose wife had crystallised into a pillar of salt, but rather the daughters, who conspire to extract their father's seed

Lot's two daughters had sex with their father on consecutive nights. Acting desperately, but very deliberately, they got him so drunk with wine that he didn't even realize what was happening (Genesis 19:33; 35). Both of Lot's daughters became pregnant through this sexual abuse of their own father.

that bible is full of perversions and sex. it should be banned from schools, right?

Despite their humiliating origins, the sons conceived in this event become the fathers of significant people groups: the Moabites and Ammonites.

wow, god honored the incest. weird. that is one kinky god. lol

Can you tell me one thing in the Bible which has been scientifically proven to be factual and acknowledged by science. I'll bet you can't.
Here are some things to consider:

Scientific Facts in the Bible: 100 Reasons to Believe the Bible is Supernatural in Origin

If you're threatening me with some silly eternal fire by trashing your hideous god, lay it on thick brother. It'll take more that some ghost to bluff me.

I understand the Bible perfectly. It's the idiots like you who believe that crap I don't understand.
I said nothing about fire and made no threat. You will just have to take your 'chances' just like everyone else when it comes to 'speculations' about what happens after death.

Lot

Perhaps the first report of father-daughter incest appears in the Bible in the book of Genesis 19. The seducer this time, however, is not the father, Lot, whose wife had crystallised into a pillar of salt, but rather the daughters, who conspire to extract their father's seed

Lot's two daughters had sex with their father on consecutive nights. Acting desperately, but very deliberately, they got him so drunk with wine that he didn't even realize what was happening (Genesis 19:33; 35). Both of Lot's daughters became pregnant through this sexual abuse of their own father.

that bible is full of perversions and sex. it should be banned from schools, right?

Despite their humiliating origins, the sons conceived in this event become the fathers of significant people groups: the Moabites and Ammonites.

wow, god honored the incest. weird. that is one kinky god. lol
Your failure to understand the Bible is clear. God did not 'honor' the event, although unlike Joe Biden he did not condemn the offspring because of the sins of the parents. Nevertheless, the Bible does not support your misrepresentation of the truth, as seen in this verse, for example:

Deuteronomy 23:3
An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the Lord for ever:

Your failure to understand the Bible is clear. God did not 'honor' the event, although unlike Joe Biden he did not condemn the offspring because of the sins of the parents. Nevertheless, the Bible does not support your misrepresentation of the truth, as seen in this verse, for example:

Deuteronomy 23:3
An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the Lord for ever:

of course he honored it. the sons ended up leading large groups of people.

you religious morons will do anything to twist the bible to what you want it to be. lol

Don't stupidly blame God for human sexual perversions.

i blame him for honoring the sons by letting them become leaders of people.

hey, no judgement, your god is kinky. he's a god he's allowed to be kinky.
he's always watching over us, no doubt he paid particular attention to that as it happened. lol

Werbung:
of course he honored it. the sons ended up leading large groups of people.

you religious morons will do anything to twist the bible to what you want it to be. lol
Ishmael and Esau also became fathers of great nations but those rebels never found approval from God.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Back