Honor and decency in the white house a thing of the past

Werbung:
Yes cocaine in the cubby holes and semi nude tranny romping round a real Bastille of decency.

so how is biden responsible for the drugs or the disrobing, moron? how did he encourage those specific actions, moron? duh

just more "i hate biden" stupidity from our local moron.

so how is biden responsible for the drugs or the disrobing, moron? how did he encourage those specific actions, moron? duh

just more "i hate biden" stupidity from our local moron.
Biden did not do it himself, he just helped make depravity a part of White House expectancy for everyone connected to the depraved party and agenda.

i find democrats more moral than republicans. republicans are hateful liars who turn their back on the teachings of jesus.
You talk like a devoted leftist who sees everything through the lenses of rebels against God and America.

how did biden do that..exactly, moron? lol
Biden is accustomed to getting naked with his family members and secret service agents in his home, but he clearly did not approve of his tranny supporters getting naked on the WH lawn.

Democrats have been minimalizing God for decades and their rising decadency reflects that.
Yes it's exposing the rubbish and threats you idiots spread. Indoctrinating little kids of violence like hell and sins.
Yet you want Religion taught in schools. Dickhead.

Werbung:
Back