Honor and decency in the white house a thing of the past

The origins of the myths I quoted came directly from your hideous Bible. How could I be brainwashed into believing they are true?
I notice you lumps never contest them. Why is that?
You make a big mistake trashing God because you cannot understand the Bible.

Werbung:
i've read the whole bible...with the violence, the killing of children, the persecution of gays, the slavery, etc. disgusting book

Call me a fool if you want but there is without doubt that your silly creator did NOT create anything.
My proof is the fact you have no evidence to refute those claims because like all your thoughts it is based in the big Sky daddy who did it.
But to be fair, this is the instance to prove what you claim. I challenge you to provide a sceric of evidence. I know you can't which is why you will lie and desert the thread. You have nothing but severe delusions.
I feel sorry for rubes who are completely taken in by the unscientific musings of fiction science blowhards like Richard Dawkins.

i've read the whole bible...with the violence, the killing of children, the persecution of gays, the slavery, etc. disgusting book
You clearly did not understand the Bible notwithstanding your commendable effort to do so.

i feel sorry for rubes who think the bible is real because the bible says it is real. lol
Richard Dawkins says aliens may have played a part in the origin of life on earth but he knows for sure God didn't. Dawkins proves he is an irresponsible fake scientist quack.

i totally understand it. its a book of violence and persecuting people.
No, you did not understand the Bible if you missed the common theme throughout which is that the Good God gave Jesus to die on the cross that whosoever would could be saved.

No, you did not understand the Bible if you missed the common theme throughout which is that the Good God gave Jesus to die on the cross that whosoever would could be saved.

well the whole OT has nothing to do with that, and is in fact full of violence and hate.

why do you moron christians always ignore the OT? oh because you are embarassed by how disgusting it is. lol

well the whole OT has nothing to do with that, and is in fact full of violence and hate.

why do you moron christians always ignore the OT? oh because you are embarassed by how disgusting it is. lol
I just quoted from the OT. Have you not been keeping up?

Werbung:
Back