Honor and decency in the white house a thing of the past

Yes it's exposing the rubbish and threats you idiots spread. Indoctrinating little kids of violence like hell and sins.
Yet you want Religion taught in schools. Dickhead.
Yes, I would rather schools indoctrinate kids into believing principles outlined in the Bible than for schools to indoctrinate kids into believing decadent crap like this:

Minor-attracted persons: A neglected population​

Current Psychiatry. 2021 July;20(7):21-27 | doi:10.12788/cp.0149
By Renée Sorrentino, MD Janette Abramowitz, MD

Werbung:
Yes, I would rather schools indoctrinate kids into believing principles outlined in the Bible than for schools to indoctrinate kids into believing decadent crap like this:

bible principles like slavery and killing infants? lol

who is indctrinating children into this? lol. its..an article in a medical periodical.
which, by the way, focuses on treating people who are attracted to children so they don't abuse them. duh.

so you must be for child abuse? SAD

Teaching them there's a god and he'll etc?
How some nut walked on water and parted seas?
Them disappeared into the clouds. Lite wonder half of USA are brain dead like you.

who is indctrinating children into this? lol. its..an article in a medical periodical.
which, by the way, focuses on treating people who are attracted to children so they don't abuse them. duh.

so you must be for child abuse? SAD
Sexual immorality, perversion, confusion, immorality and more are taught in public schools while the Bible is banned. That is because heathen barbarians have crept into school and textbook committees to inject perverse ideologies into instructional materials.

Teaching them there's a god and he'll etc?
How some nut walked on water and parted seas?
Them disappeared into the clouds. Lite wonder half of USA are brain dead like you.
The Bible is true whether fools reject it or not. Fools foolishly believe the miracle of creation was an accident of non-existing nature and not a miracle of God.

The Bible is true whether fools reject it or not. Fools foolishly believe the miracle of creation was an accident of non-existing nature and not a miracle of God.
You believe in walking on water, the flood, immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, parting the seas and turning women into salt yet I'm the fool for rejecting that bullshit.
Grow up you idiot. You've been brainwashed.

You believe in walking on water, the flood, immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, parting the seas and turning women into salt yet I'm the fool for rejecting that bullshit.
Grow up you idiot. You've been brainwashed.
Fools believe without proof that nothing accidentally created the universe from nothing with no plan, no intelligence, and nothing to use.

Werbung:
Fools believe without proof that nothing accidentally created the universe from nothing with no plan, no intelligence, and nothing to use.
Call me a fool if you want but there is without doubt that your silly creator did NOT create anything.
My proof is the fact you have no evidence to refute those claims because like all your thoughts it is based in the big Sky daddy who did it.
But to be fair, this is the instance to prove what you claim. I challenge you to provide a sceric of evidence. I know you can't which is why you will lie and desert the thread. You have nothing but severe delusions.

Back