Here's one for the creationists

Just explain how the universe came to being from nothing, as the Bible says. It's in there. Check it.

But since you asked, here it is the latest.

Can you prove where science agreed with anything you believe?
I've never seen where they mentioned god? Have you?
According to science 95% of the universe is missing.

When in reality 100% of the universe is right where it belongs.

LOL science said nothing can escape a black hole. Now science says the information paradox is created by the radiation that escapes back holes.

Science is dumb, and the closer you look the dumber it gets because since there is no theory of everything science has failed totally

But this is way over your head. But you keep babbling that nothing creates stuff

Werbung:
According to science 95% of the universe is missing.
Can you show that finding? I find it odd you quote science here then below you said they are totally wrong. You're a bit mixed up son.
When in reality 100% of the universe is right where it belongs.
Where's the evidence of that? In the Bible?
LOL science said nothing can escape a black hole. Now science says the information paradox is created by the radiation that escapes back holes.
There it is again. Which science are you believing?
Science is dumb, and the closer you look the dumber it gets because since there is no theory of everything science has failed totally
Totally? You really are paranoid about it. You're brain dead.
But this is way over your head. But you keep babbling that nothing creates stuff
Of course it is and you're an intellectual giant.

Can you show that finding? I find it odd you quote science here then below you said they are totally wrong. You're a bit mixed up son.

Where's the evidence of that? In the Bible?

There it is again. Which science are you believing?

Totally? You really are paranoid about it. You're brain dead.

Of course it is and you're an intellectual giant.
Actually no I cannot explain the accelerating universe dark matter theory to a useless troll like you who lives off of a government paycheck.

Monkeys have tails, apes do not. Humans are apes, like orangs, chimps, bonobos and silverbacks.
Humans are not fallen angels, we are risen apes.

Monkeys have tails, apes do not. Humans are apes, like orangs, chimps, bonobos and silverbacks.
Humans are not fallen angels, we are risen apes.
Just because morons see similarities between humans and apes does not mean they are blood related. God made of one blood all nations of humans but did not make apes from human blood and did not make humans from the blood of apes.

Acts 17

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

God made of one blood all nations of humans but did not make apes from human blood and did not make humans from the blood of apes.
There is no mention of apes in the Bible. There were no apes in Palestine/Israel.
What do you think God made apes from, Mark Francis?

God made Adam from dirt, then he made Eve from Adam's rib. Which is why men have one fewer rib on their right side, right? Or is i their left side?

Dd God make apes from a different sort of mud? Did he make lady apes out of male ape's ribs?

Werbung:
we have no clue as to hw big the universe is .
Yes, but I wasn't talking about the size of the universe, and neither was he. He was referring to dark energy and dark matter.

The observable universe is roughly 46 billion light-years in diameter or 92 billion light-years across, however, the entire universe might be infinitely larger
Indeed

Back