Here's one for the creationists

Werbung:
You are proven wrong. You're crayons are in the sandpit.
You son are in denial, happens to everyone who faces me.

Did life evolve in a `warm little pond'?​

"But if (and oh what a big if) we could conceive in some warm little pond with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity etcetera present, that a protein compound was chemically formed, ready to undergo still more complex changes [..] "

~Charles Darwin, in a letter to Joseph Hooker (1871)

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtomics/did-life-evolve-in-a-warm-little-pond/

But its ok, you stay there in your safe space and pretend

You son are in denial, happens to everyone who faces me.

Did life evolve in a `warm little pond'?​

"But if (and oh what a big if) we could conceive in some warm little pond with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity etcetera present, that a protein compound was chemically formed, ready to undergo still more complex changes [..] "
Again, notice the big if.
You can read I take it?
~Charles Darwin, in a letter to Joseph Hooker (1871)

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtomics/did-life-evolve-in-a-warm-little-pond/

But its ok, you stay there in your safe space and pretend

Silly girl, you said that Darwin never said that, now you admit that he did.

This is what you said

Says the clown who believes that lightning and all sorts pf phosphoric salts created life like Darwin babbled

Where did I say I believed that?

How strange some brain dead godbotherer thinks a big Sky daddy flicked his fingers and the whole universe appeared from nothing.
Equally strange they don't believe provable fossils and DNA and scientific facts.
You Jesus junkies are not real smart.
It takes a lot of blind faith to believe the universe big banged itself into existence without God.

Lightning created DNA?
Are you completely mad?
You're out of your tree son.

Could you post evidence of one person on earth walking in water.
Take your time boofhead. I'll wait.
You tell em. God created DNA, not some impotent, unintelligent, non-living, unexplainable, freak accident force of nature.

Notice that bit? He never said it at all. You are wrong dickhead.
I believe we can safely conclude that Charles Darwin, in spite of all his talk about origins, never had a clue how life began on earth once he foolishly rejected the biblical account of creation.

It takes a lot of blind faith to believe the universe big banged itself into existence without God.
However it takes more faith on your part to claim that you understand what the universe and God are when you know neither

I believe we can safely conclude that Charles Darwin, in spite of all his talk about origins, never had a clue how life began on earth once he foolishly rejected the biblical account of creation.
You sure obsess about a guy long dead. Update your calendar moron

Werbung:
Back