Here's one for the creationists

Werbung:
I hope you godbotherers don't take it personally but it appears you're wrong.

While modern secular researchers claiming to have descended from tree-climbing simians continue their speculations and assumptions about similarities in physical appearances and body parts between humans and animals, we should take a look at what science appears to have proven.

New DNA Sequences of the Y Chromosome Refute Human-Ape Evolution

While modern secular researchers claiming to have descended from tree-climbing simians continue their speculations and assumptions about similarities in physical appearances and body parts between humans and animals, we should take a look at what science appears to have proven.

we didn't evolve from gibbons. duh.

Nothing proves evolution and this evidence does not disprove evolution, but it does disprove a formerly held evolutionist view that has now been debunked.

scientific theories are never considered fully proven. duh.
including gravity for example.

but are you worried about floating away to space? no? lol

but go on believing a theory that has literally zero proof if you want to look like a science moron

scientific theories are never considered fully proven. duh.
including gravity for example.

but are you worried about floating away to space? no? lol

but go on believing a theory that has literally zero proof if you want to look like a science moron
Exactly. Scientific theories can never be proven, especially the problematic theories of evolution.

right, but not believing in scientific theories because none of them can be proven is stupid. lol
If refusing to accept unproven speculations as irrefutable facts is deserving of being called stupid, then I am happy to be called stupid.

If refusing to accept unproven speculations as irrefutable facts is deserving of being called stupid, then I am happy to be called stupid.

evolution isn't unknown speculation., nor does anyone say its irrefutable, moron. duh
just like it isn't speculation that you are a science moron.

evolution isn't unknown speculation., nor does anyone say its irrefutable, moron. duh
just like it isn't speculation that you are a science moron.
I know evolution is not an unknown speculation. It is a well-known speculation.

The creation institute?
That wouldn't be biased.
Lots of claims but not one piece of scientific evidence. As usual, you'll believe anything but the truth.

Werbung:
Back