Here's one for the creationists

I believe we can safely conclude that Charles Darwin, in spite of all his talk about origins, never had a clue how life began on earth once he foolishly rejected the biblical account of creation.
He never studied how life began. He proved evolution is a fact.
You believe in some silly big god and pray everyday to it yet will not accept the intellectual superiority of Darwin over your ridiculous beliefs.
With adherents like you believing the god shit, why would he stay connected to some biblical bullshit.
Evolution is a fact and your god is complete rubbish.

Werbung:
You believe in some silly big god and pray everyday to it yet will not accept the intellectual superiority of Darwin over your ridiculous beliefs.
With adherents like you believing the god shit, why would he stay connected to some biblical bullshit.
Nobody has a scientifically valid clue how life began on earth if they refuse to believe the biblical account of creation.

We'll oh the irony. It takes far more blind faith to think your god created the universe from nothing.
You have a choice. Either God created the universe from nothing or some unknown, unexplainable, mindless, powerless, accident of non-existing nature didit.

LOL, you just said that evolution does not explain how life began

God rest

However your incessant desire to destroy God is nothing but a failure, much like your stock portfolio

LOL, you just said that evolution does not explain how life began

God rest

However your incessant desire to destroy God is nothing but a failure, much like your stock portfolio
That's correct. Evolution started immediately after life began.
Did you know 158 million generations ago your ancestors were fish?
Might be why you're all at sea when debating. Take some sea sick pills could help.

That's correct. Evolution started immediately after life began.
Did you know 158 million generations ago your ancestors were fish?
Might be why you're all at sea when debating. Take some sea sick pills could help.
Evolution can't happen without life. That is like saying that radio waves began after the first radio was created

U R dumb

Boris I have studied the possibility of how life started and no one knows. Science can not even agree how the universe started or how big or old it is.

Evolution can't happen without life. That is like saying that radio waves began after the first radio was created

U R dumb
As a brain dead godbotherer who knows as much about evolution as my dog, it strikes me as odd you suddenly become an expert.

You lot of boofheads don't even believe it but virtually lecture people on it.
The irony being, you are mad enough to believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections and virgin births but don't believe in evolution yet it's me that is dumb???

As a brain dead godbotherer who knows as much about evolution as my dog, it strikes me as odd you suddenly become an expert.

You lot of boofheads don't even believe it but virtually lecture people on it.
The irony being, you are mad enough to believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections and virgin births but don't believe in evolution yet it's me that is dumb???
Just explain how nothing evolved into life?

Werbung:
Just explain how nothing evolved into life?
Just explain how the universe came to being from nothing, as the Bible says. It's in there. Check it.

But since you asked, here it is the latest.

Can you prove where science agreed with anything you believe?
I've never seen where they mentioned god? Have you?

Back