Hello, from a planet far, far away...

LittleGreenMan

I was Conservative the first time I voted, for Barry Goldwater. He fell off the wagon as he aged, but I've only become more conservative. Back then the free love crowd was smoking dope, experimenting with mushrooms, burning down Berkley and welcoming of gay's coming out. Today, we have proof of the "slippery slope" theory, and their children are running the country. The more I see of today, the more I see that no matter how good or how bad things are, they can get worse when we ignore Edmund Burke's, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". There are less good men available today, fewer people with standards, more with degrees that cost more than they're worth, more laws and less freedom. Sun Tzu is just over the horizon softening up targets and preparing to put us in our place. Our western culture forbearers are giving up farming in the face Russia closing in on 1/3 of the world's grain production and if this winter is as cold, -and as long as indicated by my Hummingbirds leaving 3 weeks early, it's going to be a tough winter. The US is run by a man showing the classic signs of dementia and criminal intent. Mexico is run by drug cartels and Canada by a narcissist worthy of Greek literature. Charles Schwab & Friends are here to save the world from Sol who, up until recently controlled Earth's climate.

All of this is reconcilable with the right leadership, but elections are as crooked as Democrats and the GOP is unprepared to fight on their level so, truth needs to be spoken as often & clearly as possible. I'm here to do that. I'm supposing I'm not unique.

Werbung:
I was Conservative the first time I voted, for Barry Goldwater. He fell off the wagon as he aged, but I've only become more conservative. Back then the free love crowd was smoking dope, experimenting with mushrooms, burning down Berkley and welcoming of gay's coming out. Today, we have proof of the "slippery slope" theory, and their children are running the country. The more I see of today, the more I see that no matter how good or how bad things are, they can get worse when we ignore Edmund Burke's, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". There are less good men available today, fewer people with standards, more with degrees that cost more than they're worth, more laws and less freedom. Sun Tzu is just over the horizon softening up targets and preparing to put us in our place. Our western culture forbearers are giving up farming in the face Russia closing in on 1/3 of the world's grain production and if this winter is as cold, -and as long as indicated by my Hummingbirds leaving 3 weeks early, it's going to be a tough winter. The US is run by a man showing the classic signs of dementia and criminal intent. Mexico is run by drug cartels and Canada by a narcissist worthy of Greek literature. Charles Schwab & Friends are here to save the world from Sol who, up until recently controlled Earth's climate.

All of this is reconcilable with the right leadership, but elections are as crooked as Democrats and the GOP is unprepared to fight on their level so, truth needs to be spoken as often & clearly as possible. I'm here to do that. I'm supposing I'm not unique.
The truth is that Republicans have tried and failed for 3 years to find those crooked democrats in thr 2020 election, losing every court case. Republicans did attempt a violent coup however if you approve of that

You might want to rethink your version of truth

The truth is that Republicans have tried and failed for 3 years to find those crooked democrats in thr 2020 election, losing every court case. Republicans did attempt a violent coup however if you approve of that

He certainly went to great lengths to say nothing.

Why don't you spell out for me where my facts are wanting? Which violent coup are we talking about here?

Attachments

• 8 Trillion Bullets.JPG
    8 Trillion Bullets.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
He certainly went to great lengths to say nothing.
I've only been here a very short time and I've seen this same reply from the same lost soul before. How many canned responses do you have in your arsenal? Do you ever find it necessary to use both of them in one felled swoop?

Why don't you spell out for me where my facts are wanting? Which violent coup are we talking about here?
Your so called fact about democrats election fraud at least in 2020 failed when you lost every court case

Jan6 was violent and attempted to illegally keep the legally elected potus out of power

Werbung:
Back