hello

decenieL

Hi everyone I'm decenie and I'm a blogger of daily life, love, wishes and mystifications. I'm entirely captivated by the human mind, how it works and why. I will be the first to admit that there's still so much to learn, so much to grasp in this thing we call everyday living. A single mind cannot develop without the power of other minds. We are whatever we are today as a result of individuals in the past. Their achievements, as well as failures, has greatly added to our motivation and innovative intelligence. This is exactly why I love writing so much, mainly because it allows me to share with you my knowledge and encounters with other people in expectations to fill in the space of uncertainty in some manner.

Werbung:
Hi everyone I'm decenie and I'm a blogger of daily life, love, wishes and mystifications. I'm entirely captivated by the human mind, how it works and why. I will be the first to admit that there's still so much to learn, so much to grasp in this thing we call everyday living. A single mind cannot develop without the power of other minds. We are whatever we are today as a result of individuals in the past. Their achievements, as well as failures, has greatly added to our motivation and innovative intelligence. This is exactly why I love writing so much, mainly because it allows me to share with you my knowledge and encounters with other people in expectations to fill in the space of uncertainty in some manner.

Welcome. Glad you decided to join us, but this is a political forum.

Though I do look forward to your analysis of the Liberal brain.

Doggone - at last we got a girl here! All you guys, be gentle with her so you don't scare her off! :)

well, decenie, you will find all the users here pleasant and polite. Only the most high minded post here, and all are willing to hear your opinion without rancor or insult.

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy.

Werbung:
Welcome aboard, decenieL. I'm not sure just how much of the space of uncertainty you will be able to fill, but I'm looking forward to seeing you try. The most certain seem to be the ones with the most space to fill, at least, that has been my observation

Back