He did nothing wrong.

Werbung:
You quoted them but now they aren't trustworthy lol
Moron
In order to sort out the truth we must take all accounts and weigh them together with all the available evidence. It does not matter what a person's political affiliation is or what kind of job he has, his statements must be weighed together with all other statements and the available facts. Do IU believe Republicans are more trustworthy or Democrats are more trustworthy? That does not matter. All claims should be evaluated using the same process.

The Senate Republicans are lying too? Lol
Moron
I don't approve of the unrestrained slander of "lying" for every little disagreement or discrepancy. Clearly, Republicans who are wrong about the facts are wrong but that does not mean they are guilty of deliberately lying. If Democrats are wrong, are they deliberately lying? Not necessarily. It does not matter to me what motivations may or may not be behind someone's erroneous statement, if it is wrong it is wrong.

I don't approve of the unrestrained slander of "lying" for every little disagreement or discrepancy. Clearly, Republicans who are wrong about the facts are wrong but that does not mean they are guilty of deliberately lying. If Democrats are wrong, are they deliberately lying? Not necessarily. It does not matter to me what motivations may or may not be behind someone's erroneous statement, if it is wrong it is wrong.
It's wrong because you disagree? Lol

In order to sort out the truth we must take all accounts and weigh them together with all the available evidence. It does not matter what a person's political affiliation is or what kind of job he has, his statements must be weighed together with all other statements and the available facts. Do IU believe Republicans are more trustworthy or Democrats are more trustworthy? That does not matter. All claims should be evaluated using the same process.
You quoted them first then argued with them lol
Moron

You sa7id they were right then said they were wrong lol
I suspect they and we might be right in part and wrong in part. Truth, however, is never wrong and is singular by nature. Contradictory claims cannot both be true in most instances.

There is definitely something fishy going on here. First the FBI claimed it did not know who killed Seth Rich or why and then claimed it did not have his computer. When forced to admit it had Rich's computer years later by court order which directed the FBI to release the data it had gathered from the computer the FBI said it would take decades to release the data practically one page at a time to indefinitely delay obeying the court order. That is not transparency and justice, that is obfuscation and cover up.

FBI Reveals It Has More Information on Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich (theepochtimes.com)

Judge Orders FBI to Produce Information From Seth Rich’s Laptop (theepochtimes.com)

FBI Asks Court for 66 Years to Release Information From Seth Rich’s Computer (theepochtimes.com)
Who cares about him? It's irrelevant to Trump being an idiot.

Werbung:
Back