Has Pres. Obama been to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and when I ask an adult question and you act like a 5 year old it confuses me. If you don't get it, then stop typing. I asked a simple question, with no sub plot...you decided there was something more and ran off. Like I've asked others to do...stop putting words in my mouth and stop accusing me of things without asking at least one good question. It's petty.

But here's the thing; I suspected that you had other motives/agenda for bringing this senseless topic to this site {especially since you've been so out spoken about your destine for the immature way in-which some behave around here} and now that you've called me a 5 year old because you don't like my attitude with this back-door approach/dishonest way of yours to get this "INFORMATION/DATA/RESEARCH MATERIAL"...you finally confess that you ARE DOING AN ARTICLE AND YOU JUST WANTED US TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU!!!
There are words for what you've done and saying them would only get me banned for my HONESTY...so maybe you need to think about the way in which you deceived the members of this forum and went about your job of getting the members to do your work for you ;)

Werbung:
Thanks again for the info...I personally think there is too much Presidential and personal bashing in all directions. It's sort of like having a child that does something wrong. You don't hate the child, but you can dislike the behavior. I would like to see a forum that discusses the specific issues and leaves all of the rest of the junk on the sidelines.

I understand what you're saying and I'd say about half of the post in here go the informational and/or policy way.

But as someone who posts both informationally and politically sarcastically I realize I like both. Many would not post in here and this would become a very dead & dried up place if we didn't get to take some shots and inject the comedy.

Might as well admit it... there is more entertainment value in Keith Olbermann meets Bill O'Reilly than Chuck Schumer meets John Boehner.;)

Unless you get down to Michele Bachmann... then it's just all mind blowing comedy!:D

quitcomplainingandgraba.jpg

interesting picture...

1)envoronment... scheme to carbon tax and carbon credit that keny lay helped write. is somehow going to save the planet from some flimsy doomsday scenario?

Even a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

2) iraq war still going. afghan war bigger... with iran/yemen in the possible futur... alsom... obamas defence budget is bigger then bush's.... obama has spent more the every president has spent since george washintont to george w bush.

Iraq should have never been undertaken but is phasing out now. Afghanistan should have been the front all along (even though I'm not big on staying there long either). And EVERY budget is bigger than the last.

3) government healthcare will cost more.... you will recieve less care... and the government controles it... it was written by the insurance companies..

Untrue. American families will be more secure in their health coverage, not have the medical bill bankruptcy exposer and the patient cost curve will certainly not be growing anywhere near as high long run. Bottom line: The status quo is no longer an viable option.

4) economy...... ad up all the money that george washington barrowed..all the way up to george w bush..... and obama has barrowed more then that in just 8 months.

When you look at the cost as they relate to the circumstances and the other even worse possible outcomes even a deep Depression as The Bush Recession was already the worst economic downturn since The Great Depression action had to be taken.

so you are

for global carbon tax/global carbon credit and the world paying for a global governance.

you are for government healthcare.. government ran healthcare.. name one department the federal government runs effectivly to serve the american peoples best intrest.

you are anti-iraq war... but would like to see the troops stay there..
you are for beefing up the afghan war.. because 2 of the 9/11 hijackers may have been from there?

so lets see what we got here

pro-war
pro state ran heathcare
"ok" with barrowing trillions

so you are a neo-con?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back