When Does Accountability Start?

Hey...I say let 'em take a shot at accountability!!!​

I've BEEN waiting for explanations (for this list)!!

First, your list is inaccurate. Many of the items on the list aren't true when using Present Value of money and comparing the Civil War, the Depression that followed it, and the entry into WWI. WWII also create a enormous debt and fiscal dilemma, bu tit was overshadowed by the Great Depression that preceded it.

Second, I don't care!!!!!!!!

When are we going to start worrying about the plan moving forward??? Even the Cat in Alice in Wonderland understood that you needed to know where you were going if you had any chance of getting there.

Werbung:
First, your list is inaccurate. Many of the items on the list aren't true when using Present Value of money and comparing the Civil War, the Depression that followed it, and the entry into WWI. WWII also create a enormous debt and fiscal dilemma, bu tit was overshadowed by the Great Depression that preceded it.
I guess....with all o' that tap-dancin', you forgot to list/dispute all o' those inaccuracies.​

Second, I don't care!!!!!!!!​
There ya' go!!

I knew you'd be able to show some o' that "compassionate-conservatism"!!!​

I guess....with all o' that tap-dancin', you forgot to list/dispute all o' those inaccuracies.​

There ya' go!!

I knew you'd be able to show some o' that "compassionate-conservatism"!!!​

You edit well...way to take a part of my quote and leave off the point.

The part you missed was that I don't care about someone's whining about what Pres. Reagan did decades ago. Do you want to go through a list of the miss steps of every president since the civil war? I could argue the point that Truman dropping the bomb started the whole movement of outsourcing because we rebuilt Japan to be better manufacturers.

Just say something about today's President...are your happy with him? Are you frustrated with him? Name one thing you think he's done right and one thing you think he's done wrong. Show us that you can do something besides sling mud and bash the past.

how about this? what do you think is a reasonable time table to have fixed teh Econ from the hell it was in when Obama took office? How long to fix a war that Bush lost over 7 years In Afghanistan?
...Among OTHER questions....​
"As the record of the Bush administration shows, when it comes to accountability for terrorism and national security, for Republicans....nothing succeeds like failure."

839.gif

So Obama has no effect on the Economy, and afganistan we should just run away from...so what did you want to hold him accountable for then? If you want to flee a key part of the war on terror and ignore the economy?

Everything Pres. Obama has suggested on the economy has supported Unions at the cost of Small Business...only time will tell how that will effect the economy, but it didn't work out well in the 70's and ealry 80's.

My point on Afghanistan is that there is no strategic plan. Are we involved in a Civil War? Are we after Al-Qaeda? According to my DoD sources, they have moved to Pakistan. Why aren't we dealing with Somalia or Indonesia, both Al-Qaeda hotbeds? Like a marine that just returned from there said to me prior to the additional 30,000 troops - "Back us up or back us out!"

Werbung:
Such as........​

:confused:

(I'll settle for you posting the entire list.)​

• Giving the Unions major share in GM
  • Supporting HR 413 - supporting all 1st responders be federally unionized.
  • Supporting Merkely's (D-OR) amendment to the Senate bill that excludes the Construction Industry from the small business exemptions
  • Mandating Government jobs be insourced which means public service unions benefit at the cost of cheaper and more efficient private contractors.
  • Driving for TSA to unionize nationally and to have that extend internationally.
  • Encouraging prevailing wage be required on all public jobs which eliminates open bidding and increases the cost of jobs by 20%-30%.
Now do you have the courage to tell everyone what you think of the current President? Is there anything you think he could do better? Anything you wish he had done differently? You always have an opinion about the past, how about commenting on what's right in front of you????

Back